[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi guys.. OMG that ep 13 video did reach over 300M views :shaq:. It has more views than some music videos :glasses:@sueeila tq for your hardwork hahaha. :heartxoxo:

And congrats to WWWSK for securing top ten spots on Netflix Japan for many days now. Happy to see many Japanese fans are still enjoying it even after 2 years. :hooray2:

Im happy that Seo Joon is so active lately, with multiple new cfs and pictorials. And he looked so handsome and dashing in ROY. As for Min Young, did you guys see her tiny teeny waist on her latest IG post? Im so jealous haha. Glad she is having her rest but cant wait to see her new project. Hope she will update JPMY soon. :heart:

Hope everyone is healthy and safe :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

52 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Hey ya dear! hope all is well with you too! Yep! PSJ is now even a brand ambassador for Chanel beauty! PMY will soon appear on Busted 3 in Novemebr (as originally announced). I hope we'll see more of her in the coming days.

And the PPC bed scene now has 324 million views!! that's just cray cray! lol!  TVN even put a ribbon on it, changed the video description in English: "ParkSeojoon:heart:ParkMinYoung Romantic Kiss" even included ENG subs, when all PPC said in that scene was "I love you and I love you too" in Hangeul. LOL! Pretty sure everyone understood what they said wothout subbing it.  But okay TVN, sure, we'll take it. :D

Been really busy these days, last quarte of 2020 (already??!). Just keep safe everyone!

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Hi guys.. OMG that ep 13 video did reach over 300M views :shaq:. It has more views than some music videos :glasses:@sueeila tq for your hardwork hahaha. :heartxoxo:

And congrats to WWWSK for securing top ten spots on Netflix Japan for many days now. Happy to see many Japanese fans are still enjoying it even after 2 years. :hooray2:

Im happy that Seo Joon is so active lately, with multiple new cfs and pictorials. And he looked so handsome and dashing in ROY. As for Min Young, did you guys see her tiny teeny waist on her latest IG post? Im so jealous haha. Glad she is having her rest but cant wait to see her new project. Hope she will update JPMY soon. :heart:

Hi dear missed you so much.. hoping u well with family

Yeah i'm working hard to make it 300m :phew: and i accept challenge from our fellow friend to make it 500m view by end of this year :ph34r:

Hoping all my friends here stay healthy stay safe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

Parkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:ParkminyoungParkseojoon:heart:Parkminyoung

I have been shared of what's up with this forum. To lighten everyone's mood I'd like to announce I've started a wattpad and will be posting a not-so-fanfic-anymore inspired by ppc. It was a fanfic before but while writing it started having a life of it's own.

I hope i get to release it this october. First time on Wattpad haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

39 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

To lighten everyone's mood I'd like to announce I've started a wattpad and will be posting a not-so-fanfic-anymore inspired by ppc. It was a fanfic before but while writing it started having a life of it's own.

I hope i get to release it this october. First time on Wattpad haha

Im waiting for it! :Please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, tinkerbell86 said:

Im waiting for it! 

I'm nervous to be honest haha but I'll definitely share :blush:. I changed their names though and some parts when it started having it's own life.  It's not yet done too except some chapters but I'll share even the poems i added at the beginning... I hope it will all give you a moment of healing too. 

This forum actually was used as a sign to push it after years of not writing a story. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lara Mane said:

27 minutes ago, tinkerbell86 said:

Today I read similar expression on twitter fr one of PPS accs. Is that u? :D

Shipping should be fun rite? Anw goodluck! 

I have a twitter but I think that's not me except if it carries the same account name.

There's also another a pps writer in twitter too haha

I agree shipping should be fun and thank you Tink :blush: I hope the story I wrote sends sparks of love :heart:

I'm also trying to conquer fear of being "out there".

Edited by Sparksfly
Removed the stressful part since admins deleted that content too
  • Like 1

Park Seo Joon reportedly purchased a 6 floor building in Sinsa-dong for 11 billion won earlier this year

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/241/0003062127

So, pmy n psj bought building earlier this year?  I heard that Her new cafe  in amsa dong n his new building  in sinsa dong. Okay, they get lot preparation for their future. 

They Will get married on the right time. Of course, not in hurry. 

As psj said, he wanna try alot of things in the future. I believe that he is preparing lot of things before get married. Patiently waiting everyone. :gangnamstyle: 

• Love 1

***NEW DRAMA RUMOR:  "IMMORTAL"

The main lead actor role was originally offered to WON BIN (PMYs ultimate crush :D). But he turned down the offer back in June of this year.

See link: https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/entertainment/won-bin-turns-down-role-epic-k-drama-s46mil-production-budget

Oh gosh! unfortunately, I can only just imagine how a WonBin-PMY tandem would be like! 

Please note that there are still no accurate and official news of this, nor in what network it would air, but I hope that this will be a go! The premise looks fascinating! and the production budget is :open_mouth:

This is no small-time serial: Bulgasal is said to boast an impressive production budget of 40bil won (S$46mil). The story centres on a seemingly immortal man who has lived for 600 years — hence the name of the show — and a woman who is repeatedly reincarnated while being able to remember the events of her past lives.
Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/won-bin-turns-down-role-in-epic-k-drama-with-s-46mil-production-12862682

PSJ is going to do another movie for 2021, I hope this rumored PMY drama will also push thru on 2021. 

More blessings to our beloved PPC! :hooray:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2

I still have no idea about the director and the writer since I did not watch their dramas yet, but judging from the production budget, this project is promising. The premise sounds interesting and I have been dreaming since long time that someday PMY can act on fantasy drama with the premise like this, immortal and reincarnation story. Just wait and see.

Besides, PSJ will be back for Youn's Kitchen S3.

Good luck PPC for the next year projects!

Spoiler

also keep patiently waiting another happy news from them *crossed fingers*

• Like 2