[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PPC is silent these days.. we've been seeing some posts but mostly are not recent photos. I just hope these lovebirds are making the most out of their time. :7555_attack:

In that note....

We've been seeing and hearing some arguments between PPS and another ship. I don't know why you guys bother, really.  It's not even worth it.. those guys are just looking for something to provoke you.. and voila! they are successful.  

If you guys are bothered by people who keeps on attacking PMY about the suregery issue... DON"T BE.  

These people will keep on using that against her, does PMY look bothered by it? She shared the information to everyone, she did her nose and eyelids.. she's not ashamed of it. She opened up about it a long time ago. She made her peace with it. DONE.

It seemed liberating for her, coz she looks so confident and happy since.  She just do what she loves.. acting.

And she entertains and inspire people.

I feel sorry for the people who keeps using that as an issue.. to promote their stans. it's unfortunate. Any woman puting another woman to shame is also shameful. And when they use  false information... is a lot worst!

Perosnally.. I think PMY does not care about this child's play anymore. She is happy. she is beautiful, she is healthy, she is loved by many and by yes,, PSJ! 

I just hope PPS will realize this.. being "keyboard warriors" only magnify the negativity that other people is bringing, 

Just like what PMY said... "Even if someone hates me, i would just think, just let it be! it's alright, I wll just be my true self"

Not everyone will like you. You can saythe kindest of words.. and still, someone would say something againsst it.

Let others explode with jealousy. let them swim in their own negativity.. don't jump on it.lol! coz really.. it's a waste of your emotions and time. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

PPC is silent these days.. we've been seeing some posts but mostly are not recent photos. I just hope these lovebirds are making the most out of their time. 

In that note....

We've been seeing and hearing some arguments between PPS and another ship. I don't know why you guys bother, really.  It's not even worth it.. those guys are just looking for something to provoke you.. and voila! they are successful.  

If you guys are bothered by people who keeps on attacking PMY about the suregery issue... DON"T BE.  

These people will keep on using that against her, does PMY look bothered by it? She shared the information to everyone, she did her nose and eyelids.. she's not ashamed of it. She opened up about it a long time ago. She made her peace with it. DONE.

It seemed liberating for her, coz she looks so confident and happy since.  She just do what she loves.. acting.

And she entertains and inspire people.

I feel sorry for the people who keeps using that as an issue.. to promote their stans. it's unfortunate. Any woman puting another woman to shame is also shameful. And when they use  false information... is a lot worst!

Perosnally.. I think PMY does not care about this child's play anymore. She is happy. she is beautiful, she is healthy, she is loved by many and by yes,, PSJ! 

I just hope PPS will realize this.. being "keyboard warriors" only magnify the negativity that other people is bringing, 

Just like what PMY said... "Even if someone hates me, i would just think, just let it be! it's alright, I wll just be my true self"

Not everyone will like you. You can saythe kindest of words.. and still, someone would say something againsst it.

Let others explode with jealousy. let them swim in their own negativity.. don't jump on it.lol! coz really.. it's a waste of your emotions and time. 

Well said Zashi. I have to admit their messages against PMY is infuriating although from what I observed what happened was the other ship was even provoking pps accounts by even shaming them... And shaming Min Young. I can't blame those account from defending their content as well. But it's good they didn't shame the other party's bias. 

At the end of the day, while defending PMY is good, it's best to represent the good she is sharing and influencing us to do.

I hope this all ends soon... 

There's no use answering their comments or posts or their bickering sentiments... Such a waste of time too lol.

On the other note it made me review Instagram guidelines and even cyberlaw. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have to admit though I saw what they did. They reposted pps posts and made fun of it while bashing and shaming Park Min Young. They even attacked pps accounts directly (that's why I also understand if there are pps fighting back) However since they (the attackers) went overboard and have incited hate and provoked it, plus the fact they went against Instagram Guidelines and the law and even spread malicious rumors against PSJ (yup not just Park Min Young), it's best to directly report them instead of bashing back. 

I hope we all learn from this. It's best to report than since that's cyberbullying instead of bickering back at them. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Yes. Just report the account to IG or to Namoo. I have tried reporting other accounts and other spam and malicious accounts to them. Not sure how they are taking actions.. but for some reason, those accounts and posts i reported are gone.. even that specific account that other pps were in  argument with. Or maybe they did it on their own.. deleted their posts in question. What ever it is.. i hope other fans can just stan their idols without dragging anyone. Its a lot better really than posting and commenting about them here and there.

I guess my point is... lets just keep things at peace and happy even just in our fandom. Thats a way to protect our beloved PPC.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kudos though to the two pps accounts who were able to reason well their arguments. They didn't start it. They were even attacked several times..but yes they also know when to step back. 

They've been providing credible content too ... Its soo hard to move on from earlier... 

• Like 2

On 9/16/2020 at 5:41 PM, endensia said:
  Hide contents

playing victim as usual, as typical. that IG account now even deletes all of his/her IG posts....

but yeah, engaging in endless arguments will just bring us nowhere. Shipping should be fun, right? :)

Yeah shipping in your own world thinking abt your favs only should be fun.. But not include the fun shaming other ppl. 

Those ppl really...they don't hv contents to post LMAO. Which is why their other 'fun' things to do is bashing, shaming and make fun/talk bad abt others :angry:

They encourage more ppl to hate their ship and their fav stars for behaving like this. 

Then again, let's just click report for bad acc and comments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wwwsk at #2 today on Netflix Korea! That was fast! :lol:

14 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Yeah shipping in your own world thinking abt your favs only should be fun.. But not include the fun shaming other ppl. 

Those ppl really...they don't hv contents to post LMAO. Which is why their other 'fun' things to do is bashing, shaming and make fun/talk bad abt others :angry:

They encourage more ppl to hate their ship and their fav stars for behaving like this. 

Then again, let's just click report for bad acc and comments. 

I honestly hope someone reports them directly. I personally think their fav star doesn't deserve such fans but yes it does make me think twice about her too. I'm not even sure if she's aware. 

It's also best to block them... Although they keep creating fake accounts to troll on pps and even fans of pps. I hope this ends soon. This has been toxic. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lara Mane said:

I noticed that it is the same person that opens multiple accounts. The person also pretends to be a fan of (removed word) couple just to spread rumors and to make chaos between fans. If there are any ig accounts here of parkpark let's make a series of posts in instagram tomorrow with the best moments of pmy and psj since wswsk is airing in netflix korea and it's  leading in top 3 each day.

What do you think girls? 

P.s i have had some doubts in the past, but the situation is serious, someone is trying to sabotage pmy ( i have an idea who the person is, it doesn't seem like a simple fan to me) it is the time to stick together now.

Firstly, I remember reading countless times how we should stop mentioning other ships to avoid misunderstanding. Maybe you can edit that part please.

Secondly, many are posting about wwwsk already.  

On 8/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Lara Mane said:

Every woman and man that has ever walked in this earth can understand that those two are flirtatious stories. All the rest is noise!

You are doing the same, assuming the opposite. My assumption is based on stories, what is your assumption based on?!

Thirdly, weren't you this person last time? I thought you were returning to your original ship for PMY? 

Apologies, i'm just a bit cautious. Especially with the many attacks here. 

Also, i did notice too that a certain shipper (or maybe two) from another shipper group continuous to create fake accounts and attack even fans' accounts (including personal)

I also sent you a message. 

Edited by Sparksfly
Removed the part (removed word) on the quoted item that may be misunderstood

9 hours ago, Sparksfly said:

Firstly, I remember reading countless times how we should stop mentioning other ships to avoid misunderstanding. Maybe you can edit that part please.

Secondly, many are posting about wwwsk already.  

Thirdly, weren't you this person last time? I thought you were returning to your original ship for PMY? 

Apologies, i'm just a bit cautious. Especially with the many attacks here. 

Also, i did notice too that a certain shipper (or maybe two) from another shipper group continuous to create fake accounts and attack even fans' accounts (including personal)

I also sent you a message. 

Read my message. Let's talk there.