[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

that female celebs do ppl on their youtube channel(receiving advertising fee and promoting products, but pretending not to get money) was controversy and being blamed so much in Kor.  maybe so pmy is cautious to upload new vid in order not to get involved in that issue.(don't worry, she didn't ppl on her vlog to make money :)) she is top youtube female celebs now. so she should be careful.

i think she will upload new vlog this week since the issue is dying down.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

that female celebs do ppl on their youtube channel(receiving advertising fee and promoting products, but pretending not to get money) was controversy and being blamed so much in Kor.  .

I saw a female youtuber shared this insight too with youtube accounts being canceled. Thank you @twoparkcouple for sharing this insight. You're right she needs to be careful. I hope there's JPMY soon...

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

@RParkSJ hahah you are one psychic lady. That’s why I get easily triggered whenever i see something unpleasant on this thread now. All these mood swings are making me a ticking time bomb.  

Sorry guys. :please:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m so excited and happy! It feels like it’s our own PPC Forum baby! :highonflowers:

From your wedding to your honeymoon to your pregnancy - thank you for sharing with us. So Joyful. Keep well rested, take your calcium and vitamins, avoid stress. I’m sure your hubby is over the moon too :7555_attack:

Everyone, its 144,575,895 views!!!

Incredible :heart3:

• Love 3

I have a completely delulu reason why our beloved PMJ is on a hiatus.

Many of you already have this on your mind I’m sure . . . :coolshades:

She’s planning and getting ready for their big day. It takes a lot of preparation! :dontwanna:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RParkSJ said:

I have a completely delulu reason why our beloved PMJ is on a hiatus.

Many of you already have this on your mind I’m sure . . . :coolshades:

She’s planning and getting ready for their big day. It takes a lot of preparation! :dontwanna:

I was holding my breath while reading this :joy: . Mine was sort of related to this delulu. :joy:

Also I found some delulus here became (well in a way) true. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hola.

PPC sigue siendo mi pareja favorita.

Y prefiero quedarme con hechos, coincidencias, de las que sabemos y nos gusta ver en fotos.  Ya llegarán más noticias gratas 

Quiero comentar que me ha gustado mucho la defensa del barco de PPC, hay un respeto que me parece loable, PPC son personajes públicos pero su vida privada merece todo el respeto, incluyendo el buen nombre de ellos y el de sus propios familiares.

Feliz verano 

• Like 1

I rmb somewhere around 2019 June when she finished her drama and we did not get her ig updates.. 

and at the same time... PSJ also was silent...

Both were long silent.. 

That time also PSJ also getting busy for other promotion... 

I got the same feeling when ppc didn't update their ig before haha

• LOL 1

I feel like pmy in overseas ,that's why there is no vlog today.However my mind tell that the reason there is no vlog is the YouTube female Celebs controversy , may  it Will take one month to upload vlog again.

But my delulu , yes u know our delulu in here is big news Will come . :shaq:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hmmm, I personally dont think pmy pause her YouTube because of the female controversy because I saw Jessica has been updating her channel regularly? 

pmy is so quiet this month, I miss her!

hahaha i hope our delulu come true :p

• Like 3

On 8/20/2020 at 11:50 PM, psjpmy99 said:

pmy is so quiet this month, I miss her!

Bcs she was too busy gaming? :joy:

Screenshot-20200821-231653.jpg

Some things that she mentioned in her vlog today :

- Almost 90% of her pretty photos taken by her mom

- she feel depress as she couldn't travel overseas, so she started doing other thing :gaming! 

- she also workout and looking for next project

- she likes to roam around, bought car since young age since she debut early and live with her family (need time alone, I guess) 

- MYfm soon after corona end~

(can't wait for that day Rachel!) 

- been listened to YJS's unit (Ssak3) song

Other than that, let's enjoy her singing and enjoying music while driving:wub:

I'm just too lazy to translate all so just few points mentioned 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2