[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Everytime new kdrama kisses been discussed and someone recommend to watch wwwsk ep 13 kiss scene, 

at least 1M views will contribute to the youtube number views.:tounge_xd:

For that, I would like to say thank you, big gratitude and God bless you! :Megathanks:

Not just the kiss, people will end up watching the whole drama. And they will love PPC too, and pps family became bigger! :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

You can own any kind of dog, but having the same breed of dog is like having a twins with the same gender.

Metro.style gathered some photos of Simba and Leon with their parents to explain it more to come up with a better explanation: :heartxoxo:

"The fact that Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young have dogs that are both bichon frise had, in fact, repeatedly ignited dating rumors. But much to the disappointment of die-hard shippers of the so-called "ParkPark" couple, the two stars have long addressed and denied those rumors.  

Still, we can't help but love them for how amazing they seem to be as fur parents, always very caring, sweet, and attentive to their pets' needs. How cute, too, that the names of their dogs, Leon (which means "lion") and Simba, seem to reference the classic film The Lion King?"...:Ohboy3:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Found this video when he is in Spain for Youn’s Kitchen.:fullofhearts: and btw, while looking at PSJ and PMY posts in their Ig account I decipher a code again I’ve been wondering why PMY post lately at her Ig account is all throwback pic of places she visited for vacation is because PSJ will guest on the show Summer Vacation make sense right? My delulu mind again. :gangnamstyle:

• LOL 3

54 minutes ago, cheyleeting said:

I’ve been wondering why PMY post lately at her Ig account is all throwback pic of places she visited for vacation is because PSJ will guest on the show Summer Vacation make sense right? My delulu mind again. 

High five on that! :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, endensia said:

They should rearrange it, like PSJ upload on 1st week, PMY upload on 2nd week, sequentially, so we can watch their vlog every week. ^_^

@endensiaHaha I feel the same. At least every week is PPC week.

Or mybe they did plan to post on same week...like same week ytb upload... 

Hahaha

• LOL 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:24 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

Anyway i’ll stop now. I wish all the best to you guys. I’ll come back here when PPC announced their marriage or go public with relationship. Take care and keep supporting PPC. :fullofhearts:

@Matilda_Anne please don’t leave :cold_sweat: 

Unless you are having a baby’s!!! Your posts are fun to read :approves:

• Like 2