[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

when other people began to discover WWWSK.. they just can't help but fall in love with it.  Still number one! 

:blush:

"In the 1st half ranking of Korean drama and Asian drama <Rental edition> <Unlimited viewing>, the biggest winner was “Kim Secretary, why? "was(※).  Since it was delivered in September 2019, it has been very popular as a good-tempered love comedy, but the boom of “Itaewon Class” starring Park So-Jun has also helped to make it even more popular on U-NEXT."

38 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

PPC wedding kiss is so beautiful :heart:

Loved the part on this scene where PSJ pulled PMY closer to him. :relaxed:

** Just some comment on this new look of the forum:

- too bad, we can't share IG links anymore, even if it's from our own IG account.  But we respect that the admin is making sure that this forum does not violate any laws/policies from Instagram.

- I am loving though the new animated emojis! More options to show the feelings! lol

:gangnamstyle:

- Don't really understand what the soompi points are for and how do users get them. lol! I actually prefer that for it not to be shown. Kinda makes posting in the forum like a competiton... but that's jsut me.

- I do like the dark mode.

But all in all, improvements are being made and there are some additional features.. so, that's good.

But what remains the same is... it's always fun to share stuff here... especially about PPC! :heart2:

I think, I read somewhere tha PSJ will be attending an event on July 9? or is it July 8?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hey guys I forgot that Monday, 6th July was a very important day.. 

Anw.. 

H A P P Y  B E L A T E D  I N T E R N A T I O N A L  :kisslevel:  D A Y!! 

giphy.gif

(Wall Kiss Naver unrated Version) 

:coolshades: ulala~

we should never let this masterpiece buried. Oh my hot hot! :lol:

All your kissing dream relies in this gif... HAHAHA

• Love 10

oh it's a new week again.

the new pmy youtube, she is so cute and bubbly trying to introduce every part of her office like a kid lmao.

she's so bouncy there..

haha and when she's cooking the hotdog and complaining about the weather, she almost left her onions in the rooftop hahahahahhaa.....

please tell me why do i love her so much 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/11/2020 at 3:35 AM, quietobserver said:

maybe...her friend's husband is a fanboy to psj :lol: lol

I don't know how many times things related to psj got mentioned in the blog, since midnight runners? and now this condition drinks... 

Can pmy get away from psj? No way:lol:.

What midnight runners? pls tell me :rickroll: