[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Everything she is touching in this video....  can be added to cart when you do online shopping.   But you will not dare to checkout and pay for them!! LOL!  :lol:

As always... a fun to watch PMY vlog.  She did give some beauty tips here. :doggie:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

On 6/24/2020 at 11:51 PM, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! I was so active in this forum back then and we even had like a gc in kakaotalk which I forgot

Hello, welcome back. I think I saw your username back when i was backreading this thread. :joy: It has been two years, we are still blessed with a lot of "coincidences" and lovestagram til this day. I believe they are still going strong. :heart: PPS thread still going strong too, other shipping threads die down after a drama ends, but this is still active almost 2 years after WWWSK ended.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Aloha!! A throwback of that Hawaii trip! 

If youve been here that time.. you'd know why this is an interesting trip. :phew:

* its from Feb 2019

As I remember there's a story in Hawaii....like LA trip :D

Perhaps because of that PMY post that moment again. :phew:

Btw, I don't know whether it's written from the beginning or not, but the description of shipper forum is interesting "a place of a negative worship. Pick your poison." 

The moderators must have a lot of stress because of fanwars everywhere. :sweatingbullets:

I hope this thread contain less war and really on paradise stage. :approves:

It's cute thread :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

It's Record Parks Monday! new upload 

* Check on what he said at the last part.. the one they censored... when they were watching the vlog where they bought an ice cream. :tounge_wink:

Please what did he say??

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

speaking of Youn's Kitchen... reminded me of a scene where the Youn's Kitchen 2 team ate dinner out in a famous pizza restaurant in Garachico in Spain where they filmed the show.  One of the dishes they ordered is Caprese. 

Here's my collaboration of Youn'sKitchen2 and JustParkMinyoung(Office Kitchen).  :tounge_xd:

ppc.jpg

*Youn's Kitchen 2 was filmed in November 2017 and aired on TVN from Jan to Mar 2018.... Just before WWWSK started on TVN also in June  2018.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3