[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@GhostChilli I think the one who take the photo is PMY's friend (qurade_q). You could see her last IG story. 

Spoiler

I don't know, the above pps account sometimes overboard with delulu things. It's long pps account. Some information are make sense and correct but on the other hand, one or two information are wrong (high delulu) and some pps out there particularly newbies buy that information. :sweatingbullets: and this account sometimes bash other shipper fandom too. I know this because I understand their language. I have ever reminded her with my other IG account circa early 2019 and she blocked me. :sweatingbullets:

The point is we know delulu is part of shipper thing but pls refrain to make high assumption for the thing that we didn't know the truth yet. Not all pps can sort out where is the delulu, where is the fact, especially if that spread out by major account. :)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

I want to share this with you guys lol. They are now the aura couple too

And what do you guys think about this detective work? :lol:

No, the video was taken by her best friend.  I saw her best friend made instagram story at the same place

• Like 3

oooh thanks for that info, i saw qurade ig story. I will delete that embed in my previous post so as not to create confusion. Lots of newbies just joined the forum too

Spoiler

I don't want to follow pps accounts who bash other fandom, i don't understand the language. Other pps accounts post delulus too, but with a description on their posts that it's just a delulu.

Edit: That account just deleted the post we are talking about

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 2

Park Min Young and her friends all seem filthy rich. I've never felt more poor and ugly in my entire life. :joy:

On another note, the rooftop of her studio seem so huge and seems perfect for a steak/bbq night. Only the finest things in life for Miss Rachel Park, of course. 

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, endensia said:

@GhostChilli I think the one who take the photo is PMY's friend (qurade_q). You could see her last IG story. 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know, the above pps account sometimes overboard with delulu things. It's long pps account. Some information are make sense and correct but on the other hand, one or two information are wrong (high delulu) and some pps out there particularly newbies buy that information. :sweatingbullets: and this account sometimes bash other shipper fandom too. I know this because I understand their language. I have ever reminded her with my other IG account circa early 2019 and she blocked me. :sweatingbullets:

The point is we know delulu is part of shipper thing but pls refrain to make high assumption for the thing that we didn't know the truth yet. Not all pps can sort out where is the delulu, where is the fact, especially if that spread out by major account. :)

The fact that people here fact-check each other and don't get offended is what I love about this thread and this group. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi everyone, 

Just want to share a few thoughts I've had in my mind since Friday. Just amazed by how events followed one after another... (Thanks @minmangfan for the encouragement)... Anyway here goes:

1. Baeksang was supposed to be May (correct me if I'm wrong though) but was pushed to the day before WWWSK Anniversary.

2. A lot of people expected PsJ to win but he didn't.

3. After PSJ lost, PMY posted the gift from fans (timely)

4. The gift and message blew my mind. Not only was it pretty and well thought of but one that was reassuring and comforting especially since it came from Episode 13 -- and PSJ would be receiving that...

5. The way the fans congratulated and celebrated WWWSK the day after Baeksang ... I have never seen other fans do that in IG. There were so many! 

It made me see while that while IC was a masterpiece that highlighted his acting chops, wwwsk will always be the work he will be most loved for.

Anyways just wanted to share especially my #4 since who would have thought the timeliness of the message ( we'll be together forever) and the gift would be to assure him on the time he lost Baeksang?

Deep inside something spoke that destiny was at its course and everything was placed at the right time and at the right moment by an invisible and higher force.

Oh and to add, im amazed more how new accounts for wwwsk were created. Somehow it showed this ship is sure to sail more smoothly... 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

Hi @Flowerone96

Wish granted haha this just came out

https://metro.style/living/tips/pet-of-the-week-park-seo-joon-simba/25079

Metro Style featuring Simba

Hahaha tq dear @Sparksfly.. Though the vid was the old one it's good to have a little tb of this little cute creature:blush: i could imagine the two Simba n Leon playing together at MY's new studio:yum: I hope she'll make a tour of her new studio for her vlog cuz i'm so curious of how it looks like especially the rooftop.. Can't wait for MYlog!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi everybody,

Im new to the fandom.:blush:

I really like to read this forum and I started shipping PPC because of the many evidences I found here, thank you to everybody who didnt let this forum be deserted.:thumbsup:

Im finding more about our PPC on IG now and I would like to check Twitter as well. But Its harder to find accounts there.

Can anyone reccommend some good and funny PPC and MY and SJ accounts there? Fan accounts, preferable.

Thank you so much to everybody , PPC Daebak:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahaha tq dear @Sparksfly.. Though the vid was the old one it's good to have a little tb of this little cute creature:blush: i could imagine the two Simba n Leon playing together at MY's new studio:yum: I hope she'll make a tour of her new studio for her vlog cuz i'm so curious of how it looks like especially the rooftop.. Can't wait for MYlog!

Funny you should mention "old" video :lol: the new Leon posts are "old" in a way as well :joy: (crazy coincidences)

Anyway I'm also waiting for her YT.. hope it comes soon...excited for it. I'm sure she has a lot to share too...

Hi @Emjay28 I agree with you there... I think someone also mentioned that. Thus the more reason why I pray PMY also have the same sweet marriage like Eugene...

Hey @Park Mi-SoMi-So, from a newbie like me to you, welcome. I'm sure the Sunbaes can help you in this area... Im currently more an IG lurker as well. :smirk:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

I have been thinking that Park Min Young looks like another actress and finally I realized it was Eugene of “Save the last Dance for me”. They are lookalike. Both pretty and sweet :wub:

I've once mentioned this before! Lastly someone realized it too haha..the two can be siblings in a drama.. And u know MY's bday was 4 Mar while Eugene's 3 Mar and SJ's bday was 16 Dec while Ki Tae Young was 9 Dec :joy: (cute coincidence) i'm pretty sure MY's future daugthers will be as pretty as Eugene's

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

I've once mentioned this before! Lastly someone realized it too haha..the two can be siblings in a drama.. And u know MY's bday was 4 Mar while Eugene's 3 Mar and SJ's bday was 16 Dec while Ki Tae Young was 9 Dec :joy: (cute coincidence) i'm pretty sure MY's future daugthers will be as pretty as Eugene's

Wow, like seriously that is so much coincidences :wub: thank you for pointing that out. They pretty look like the same and yes I do hope that they can play together in a kdrama. I have watched (sorry if its a bit off Topic) the reality show, “The Return of Superman” and there I realized that Eugene and Park Min Young resemblance is uncanny. And his husband, Kim Tae Young adores her even if they are married for many years. At that moment, I also wish that Park Min Young will be blessed with the same marriage with Park Seo Joon :w00t: (as we saw during WWWSK how PSJ is enamored with PMY) and you have mentioned Eugene’s children being pretty (Rohui, the elder child is super adorable :blush:). In addition, Park Min Young personal touch of giving gifts to her fans have reminded me of Eugene’s dIY of her daughter’s birthday party. Both of them have that maternal or loving instinct :heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1