[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I’ve been lurking to this site eversince I started watching WWWSK, and for me to better understand why fans from all over the world ship this couple I need to read soompi forum page 1up to this page it took me 3 weeks to finish. Talking about swollen eyes. Now, that I ship this couple I hope they end up together. Fast forward to what I want to say I’ve watched Park Record’s earlier I understand some of what he is talking about but not everything but I still got the message he wants to convey.
When the video is on 40+ minutes he was talking about Itaewon Class, Fight for My Way and when it’s about WWWSK the streaming went off I don’t know what happen maybe I’m late to video stream it and he make the video private already or delete it. I can no longer see the vid on his youtube channel. Did you guys have the same experience earlier that the video stop? 

• Like 1

lol he facetimed one of his fans and she said she loves him more than she loves her husband and SJ said please dont say that hahahha. i can relate to that fan coz i say that all the time too :lol:

so funny i saw many ppl commenting about WWWSK, Miso, and PMY.. someone even asked him to do a ‘call PMY challenge’ lol .. the chat section moved so fast it was hard to read everything. and he cutely said ‘im sorry’ coz someone wrote something like ‘i dont understand you’.. 

• LOL 5

46 minutes ago, cheyleeting said:

I’ve been lurking to this site eversince I started watching WWWSK, and for me to better understand why fans from all over the world ship this couple I need to read soompi forum page 1up to this page it took me 3 weeks to finish. Talking about swollen eyes. Now, that I ship this couple I hope they end up together. Fast forward to what I want to say I’ve watched Park Record’s earlier I understand some of what he is talking about but not everything but I still got the message he wants to convey.
When the video is on 40+ minutes he was talking about Itaewon Class, Fight for My Way and when it’s about WWWSK the streaming went off I don’t know what happen maybe I’m late to video stream it and he make the video private already or delete it. I can no longer see the vid on his youtube channel. Did you guys have the same experience earlier that the video stop? 

I have been  silently lurking here as well for sometime now. I love and support both psj and pmy since wwwsk but right now i am feeling really pissed off !!!  I mean was it really so difficuilt for psj to mention the series that multiplied his popularity by 1000?  He talked about every single series in his interview for singapore magazine expect for wwwsk. I thought yesterday maybe it was the fault of the magazine but he also did it today in live stream. Is this what he is really made off? Yes he is an amazing actor but just to win an award to that baesang thing or whatever  he would scoop so low as to distance himself from being connected with pmy? she proudly mentioned wwwsk in ceci interview. I am so f... dissappointed with psj!! If this is the real psj, i would prefer pmy to give another chance to lmh, at least he is honest!!!

sorry girls for writing here in this way , but i couldn't hold it inside anymore. I have been holding it since yesterday and i felt like i would explode!!!

• Unamused 1

Chill @selma sel. It is too controversial to talk about pmy publicly. If only one sec he mentioned her name, things going to be out of control:sweatingbullets:

You know ppc had a dating rumor, right? 

He had one also with BJH and since then he nvr mentioned her. 

PSJ usually don't mention abt his role unless fans mentioned it. Obviously he mentioned IC, it is his latest work. 

It is better to distance himself with pmy publicly. Too much noises. But tbh, he always secretly show hints in his ig posts. Lol. 

I won't compare psj with any guys that worked with pmy :sweatingbullets:I think you really need to dig more about psj and pmy's past. You still have a long way to understand and have information on PPC. And please, don't mentioned other costars' names here. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

well he did aura didnt he? 

tb fair in T singapore he only talked about IC (coz it was his latest work) and Parasite (oscar winning movie). the author was the one who dismissed WWWSK and only wrote about KMHM and FFMY. again he nver mentioned KMHM or FFMY except IC (he talked about it briefly in like one sentence only)..

url%5D

• Like 1

@selma sel.. every single series he made? I believe he only talked about IC in T magazine. Did you watch the whole live video at least? And what does PmYs ex gotta do with all this? Lol

In sorry dear... your frustrations is kind of a bit misleading. Why would he talk about PMY out of the blue? Or wwwsk that was already 2 years ago? PMY only said in Ceci interview that WWWSK is precious to her because of how people all over the world loved it and at the same time people showed their love for her. And that these works that can represent her are her achievements and is more meaningful than any award.

What is his Youtube live got to do with PMY?? Lol

My dear, please do more research on PSJ before passing judgement on him.. just because you didnt hear what you wanted to hear. 

Psj didn't directly say anything about his other shows, he only spoke about IC which is his resent show and it's normal but what I don't get is why wwwsk was omitted from the back story, before magazines are released to the public they go through editing and checks by the model or his agency how come they didn't notice wwwsk was omitted. Psj is being too careful about mentioning wwwsk, he loves all his shows and I think he loves wwwsk more if not the 3park photo on his Instagram page would have long been deleted. I still love him though but he is being too careful about wwwsk because he might make a mistake and mention something about miso(pmy) and that little thing will make headline because their dating rumor made serious headlines.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, selma sel said:

Oh please i also thought it might be the writer fault but psj also did it today on live stream!! There is no cover story or article that gets published without the consent of his agency or psj!! Look at ceci interview, the writer mentioned that wwwsk is a precious work for pmy, so wonder why psj didn't mention it. I know everything about both psj and pmy and their dating rumour ( i have read everything in this forum , thanks for all the updates), no one is asking him to mention pmy, just the work that was a hit both in korea and internationally. It is his sucess as well, it is something to be proud of,  don't you think so? To me this move seems cheap, it really shook me. I have always thought that psj strong point was his honest and straightforward character but guess i was wrong. He is just like everyone else, who would do  anything just to get/stay at the top. Sorry girls but for me it was a real eyeopener, it doesn't matter who they choose to date in real life (although i prefer them together) but honesty in a person is everything. Maybe this is not his doing, but his agency, but to be sincere i think what pmy needs beside her is a man not a boy and psj proved to be just a boy!

Hahaha :lol: just look at PSJ IG for cooling down your worry there is one and only WWWSK co star real Pic not cover ost on his Instagram.

don't be so serious, we just enjoyed Appearance VC Lee Young Jun at his Manager wedding day:wub: if psj mention wwwsk he will shy and nervous like he did Aura i can feel he is so shy and nervous just look at his face and his ear, but when he is mention his other co star character name it is very visible :P

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

He let all the fame and love for wwwsk to PMY that's why. 

Some people thought the fame becos he's a RomCom King but he didn't put credit on that. He trusted PMY's capability as an actress and praised her in wwwsk dvd and wwwsk Japan iv. 

Many fans love KMS thanks to PMY, bcs she really was amazing as KMS. 

And one more... 

Why should he being judge as a man or boy for not mentioning wwwsk or pmy? That's really funny. 

• Like 5

@selma sel... this maybe PPC forum.. but we dont disregard their past achievements here.  If you'd notice the article is leaning to acting awards He won awards for his role in FFMW.. of course it will be mentioned... then leading to his very much deserved Baeksang nominated role in IC. This is a PPC forum.. but we will not disregard their other works.  Wwwsk is known by everyone, a HUGE success and is one of his best. but he did not get a best actor award for it. Is that a big deal? NO. 

They dont talk about their personal life in publications as much. Especially this one that is not even public knowledge. 

Its unfair to go straight on saying that PMY doesnt deserve him.. just because of what you think. You have to know more about PMY and PSJ individually to better understand and appreciate what they have.

3 minutes ago, White jasmine said:

Psj didn't directly say anything about his other shows, he only spoke about IC which is his resent show and it's normal but what I don't get is why wwwsk was omitted from the back story, before magazines are released to the public they go through editing and checks by the model or his agency how come they didn't notice wwwsk was omitted. Psj is being too careful about mentioning wwwsk, he loves all his shows and I think he loves wwwsk more if not the 3park photo on his Instagram page would have long been deleted. I still love him though but he is being too careful about wwwsk because he might make a mistake and mention something about miso(pmy) and that little thing will make headline because their dating rumor made serious headlines.

I don't think that is the case, he had a dating rumour (which he strongly denied) with the ffmy costar as well, yet this didn't stop him from mentioning not only the series in his youtube live stream but also the name of the girl character in the show! I just don't know what to think anymore about psj!!!

The dating rumour about him and his co star in ffmw was not as epic as the one in wwwsk. In fact I don't even regard that one as one of his dating rumours because it was swept under the rug so fast. The only strong dating rumour he had was with the other girl not the one in ffmw.

13 minutes ago, selma sel said:

I don't think that is the case, he had a dating rumour (which he strongly denied) with the ffmy costar as well, yet this didn't stop him from mentioning not only the series in his youtube live stream but also the name of the girl character in the show! I just don't know what to think anymore about psj!!!

Strongly denied? Can you tell us here where he directly denied it? He never said "I am not dating her".  His "rumors" in FFMW is just fan based and he said right away in a casual interview that "it is not like that". He never said anything like that about his dating rumor with PMY, he even explained about the possibility and that only time will tell.

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Strongly denied? Can you tell us here where he directly denied it? He never said "I am not dating her". 

I am talking about his FFMY costar that he denied. The journalists mentioned it in that program about psj and pmy dating rumours, it is still in one of the instagram pages of PPC, it even has english subs. So that's why i just don't get his behaviour.