[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

her house has two kitchens. kitchens in her house appeared on video played at seoul fan meeting.:lol:

Where she made all that fig jam? Lol that one is a looot bigger! Like you can make a feast in there. :lol:

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

He seemed to be wearing the same style as the wwwsk presscon.. and tomorrow is the presscon's anniversary.:lol:

no wonder i thought that suit looks familiar  :D~ i was already tired of his chestnut hair and baggy clothes so it’s nice to see this clean, sleek and dapper VP look again lol.. but he’s hot either way. :lol:

ps cant believe it has been two years already since WWWSK.. :heart:..  time surely flies. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

her house has two kitchens. kitchens in her house appeared on video played at seoul fan meeting.:lol:

Ahaha I didn’t see. Woooow. The life of Rachel Park :love:

Ahah...

Wearing wwwsk presscon suit for manager's wedding.. 

It is like telling us, especially wwwsk followers

'' hey guys, just telling, if you guys can notice from my suit..try to guess". HAHA

We know, captain. We know what was on 30th May :P

videotogif-2020-05-30-01-21-57.gif(so dashing... I miss MC Seojun) 

downloadfile-3.jpg
downloadfile-2.jpg

Did his stylist chose it for him (naughty lady haha) or does he own the suit? If he owns it, what.are.you.trying.to.show.captain?:lol:

Anyway, this is still the best love pose by PPC. Still love how beautifully match the look. :wub:

downloadfile-1.jpg

Sending love signal! 

• Love 6

Did his stylist chose it for him (naughty lady haha) or does he own the suit? If he owns it, what.are.you.trying.to.show.captain?:lol:

I choose the later:yum: 

Anyway, this is still the best love pose by PPC. Still love how beautifully match the look. :wub:

I keep rewatch the press con especially this part:heart: They looked exactly like a married couple

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Where she made all that fig jam? Lol that one is a looot bigger! Like you can make a feast in there. :lol:

The kitchen with Jin Joo is the very one she used to make fig jam and stuff kimchi.

She chopped up figs on the same table she is sitting with PJJ. She cooked the figs in the corner stove area behind PJJ, you can see the same wall decoration in her MY DAY video. The kitchen cabinets and floor tiles where she sat to make kimchi is exactly the same ones as kitchen in Instagram. I guess it looked bigger in video because of camera angles; but it's the same kitchen.

• Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, maya lee said:

The kitchen with Jin Joo is the very one she used to make fig jam and stuff kimchi.

She chopped up figs on the same table she is sitting with PJJ. She cooked the figs in the corner stove area behind PJJ, you can see the same wall decoration in her MY DAY video. The kitchen cabinets and floor tiles where she sat to make kimchi is exactly the same ones as kitchen in Instagram. I guess it looked bigger in video because of camera angles; but it's the same kitchen.

There was another kitchen where she did all the packaging of the jam and put them in boxes..

imageproxy.jpg

imageproxy-1.jpg

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

There was another kitchen where she did all the packaging of the jam and put them in boxes..

imageproxy.jpg

imageproxy-1.jpg

From the stained industrial walls, metal door, security camera in the corner, and electric exit sign, it looks more like a commercial space rather than a residence. Plus, the troll dolls really doesn't look like her style. Perhaps she borrowed a commercial kitchen to package all the jams.

• Insightful 1

On 5/30/2020 at 4:52 AM, maya lee said:

From the stained industrial walls, metal door, security camera in the corner, and electric exit sign, it looks more like a commercial space rather than a residence. Plus, the troll dolls really doesn't look like her style. Perhaps she borrowed a commercial kitchen to package all the jams.

Just a reminder not to quote photos.. its againsthe rules.

And as mentioned by @twoparkcouple, it was shown in a video during her fanmeet in Seoul.  She went in that fanmeet dear.

Our house has security cameras and an electirc Exit sign too.   It's not only for commercial spaces. PMY lives in a very upscale and expensive neighborhood in Seoul.  Houses there are expensive for a reason.  

url%5D

url%5D

if u look closely she has two different cooking stoves. one is induction cooker and the other is jst regular gas hob.. i think she has both dry and wet kitchen in her house. maybe the wet one wasnt shown entirely and we only saw the dry kitchen. but it’s hard to tell jst from watching this video. hopefully she will do a house tour in her YT channel one day and show us her entire kitchen.. fingers crossed. 

• Like 2