[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Uhmm guys.. PDnim said Cut!... your hands please... :lol:

Oh goshhhh I love seeing them like two koalas stuck together :lol:

It feels like hugging puffy bear, so comfortable! 

Wow can see here how they got closer and closer and deeper kisses :glasses:

I envy PMY, and also envy PSJ hihi I just feel like wanna tell them how lucky they are...got more closer from just working colleagues.. Haha

• Like 2

19 hours ago, suie said:

PMY has a shoot. Keunmin her stylist writing PMY and team shooting late today. She tagged on IG everyone:sweatingbullets: who is there with them. It’s past midnight currently in Korea !!

she looks pretty :wub:

She is sooooo ethereally beautiful. 

10 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Uhmm guys.. PDnim said Cut!... your hands please... :lol:

Such a gentleman :wub:      Touching and holding on after the kiss scenes. Just to give a measure of reassurance.

Even though they are professionals, there is still a level of intimacy with each kiss, that must be delicately & sensitively cared for. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lowkeyshipper said:

Ahmmm just wanna ask :< I really want to watch the full dvd documentary of wwwsk :< it is too much to ask for it but Is there any source I can visit or check so I/we can watch it? Thank you so much and I am sorry for burdening y'all : ( 

No one  has shared the full commentary part of the dvd.  Maybe someone will, maybe not. but who knows.

The dvd itself does not have any other subtitles... it is tricky and illegal to actually share the contents. 

Some who bought it just had to do with the body language. lol! some asked for help on certain parts. that's why you can see some clips with English subtitles.  But if you'd like to watch the whole thing,.. maybe just buy one.. It's cheaper now than when it first came out. But of course, less freebies and bonus vidoes. 

The pre-ordered Korean dvd is the PPC holy grail!. :lol: Everyone wants it, but not everyone can have it. :D

That one may be really expensive.  but definitely worth it!

So, for now, just enjoy what you see online,  It's all over the internet anyway.. Youtube, Instagram, Twitther, Facebook, Naver, Weibo, etc..

• Like 4

i dont know if this already posted or shared by other before.

does anyone know that park minyoung stylist following other shipper fashion account?????? is this normal??? because i checked our fashion account, she didnt following.

im hesitated to share about this actually, but I need some explanation from some of you who already in this ship for long time.

does anyone know when it was happened????

So guys, in IG, Ziozia has a temporary account "r.ziozia_official" while their main account is disabled. Can't wait to see ComZia updates. :blush:

I hope PMY gets offers from another drama soon, after HPL it was like around 2-3 months and she confirmed for IFY. Of course her next drama confirmation could be shorter or longer, I just want to say I am excited for her next drama aside from her new vlog and Busted.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:21 PM, suie said:

PMY has a shoot. Keunmin her stylist writing PMY and team shooting late today. She tagged on IG everyone:sweatingbullets: who is there with them. It’s past midnight currently in Korea !!

she looks pretty :wub:

and just noticed, some of her stylists also followed PSJ...

• Insightful 1

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

@skyhigh00 park i dont think it concerns PpC who they follow. Lol. And if its a fashion account.. and she is a stylist.. why not? Is it because she dont follow PPc outfit? 

Oh sweetie, if that bothers you... it will be a bumpy ride for you. :lol:

thank you for your explanation, its doesnt bothers me anymore.

i think it was happened long time ago, because I checked her followinng list, she following about 30 more account after that.

its fashion account anyway, and she's stylist. so its not a big deal. :)

On 5/12/2020 at 9:46 PM, suie said:

Idk how I feel about ABH unfollowing PMY? :sweatingbullets: Still it probs doesn’t mean much since she is in his circle anyway and possibly the phone call made their circle very obvious esp since Sehun was there when the phone call happened and works with PMY in Busted and now ABH is close with PSJ. Their connection is very obvious.

Ok I feel better about ABH not following PMY on insta cos he also unfollowed Lee Joo young who was his co-star on Itaewon class, those two went on running man together and shared pictures of eachother recently. He would always leave cute funny messages on her IG but now he doesn’t follow her anymore too. Not believable. He definitely got told by his management to unfollow his female friends, I’m sure! 

You can see his comments to her here ^^^

I know all this Cos I followed her after IC and found their friendship cute and was confused when today I saw that he no longer follows her.  So we can ease our minds about this now fellow PPC -_- 

• Like 7

20200517-015718

pmy's friend- wow

pmy- can i take a video(for youtube) with clayton(pmy's friend's son name)?

pmy's friend- It's an honor for me.ㅎㅎ

============================

so, will we be able to see the interaction between pmy and cute baby on her youtube channel?:lol:

anyway, susieleeahn is pmy's best friend who lives in LA. pmy met her during last year LA trip.

i think some pps already know it, interesting thing is that she follows psj acc for a long time.B):D

idk why but i really loveeee LA.:heart:(i have not been to LA yet. :lol:)

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Question: how do you think both PSY and PMY managed to hide their relationship from the prying eyes of the media for far too long? So far I haven’t seen a real time photo of them together released in media since they are linked. What do you think? :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

Question: how do you think both PSY and PMY managed to hide their relationship from the prying eyes of the media for far too long? So far I haven’t seen a real time photo of them together released in media since they are linked. What do you think? :ph34r:

you really are a newbie. lol.

If you know other Korean celebs, most of the revealed dating are actually dating for a while already (mostly over a year or almost 2years), at the time of revelation.  Of course although paparazzis are always around, they dont just randomly post things they catch (if theres any), coz they need to back up whatever claim they plan to publish.  If nothing (or no one) would be a solid back up, to support their claims, their reputaion is on the line.  And I like to believe they still go to celebs' agencies or management about things they think they have... as a sign of respect to their privacy.

If you've read and watched the media who interviewed PSJ and PMY when their dating rumor came out in 2018.  Their answer is always "Let's wait and see." Since then, PPC was never asked questions about dating or marriage in any of their interviews up to now.

And they live so close to each other in a very private and very exclusive neigborhood.  Sooo.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1