[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

a dad. hot dad, married dad, single dad. i dont care what kind of dad i jst need to see him babying babies in dramas   :phew:

I thought the same too! On a second thought he did rookie detective in midnight runner already haha.. I will go for something like ji sung in Defendant.. A single hot daddyB)

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@RParkSJ hahaha sadly no baby yet :sweatingbullets:~we thought it would be easy to make a baby but apparently it’s not :sweatingbullets:~ but we are trying hard lol :lol:..  hopefully will get good news soon.. 

Praying for the both of you. Enjoy the baby-making sessions :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Eleven said:

OMG. I thought pjj was close to PMY in turns out the other way. But she is commenting in PMY instagram now so i really think they are really close.

Yes they became close.. i really think they know each other even before they started working together in HPL. coz if you will observe them in script reading and that HPL special before the 1st airing. PMY and PJJ are very cozy to each other.  And even though PMY is older than PJJ, she (PJJ) can just joke around PMY and even tell her that "you are not that young either." :lol:

Would you say something like that to someone you are not close to? :D

But yeah, PSJ and PJJ knew each other first, wayyy wayy back.

So.. just connect the dots here. This is why its a lot of fun to be here! ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Yes they became close.. i really think they know each other even before they started working together in HPL. coz if you will observe them in script reading and that HPL special before the 1st airing. PMY and PJJ are very cozy to each other.  And even though PMY is older than PJJ, she (PJJ) can just joke around PMY and even tell her that "you are not that young either." :lol:

Would you say something like that to someone you are not close to? :D

But yeah, PSJ and PJJ knew each other first, wayyy wayy back.

So.. just connect the dots here. This is why its a lot of fun to be here! ;)

Yea the moment i saw her in TDF it felt really weird hahaha. Quite shookt at that scne hahaha. PMY came to my mind instantly. My heart suddenly feels like uts gonna burst hahahaha!

OMG this is really happening! Cant wait for them to get married

6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Yea the moment i saw her in TDF it felt really weird hahaha. Quite shookt at that scne hahaha. PMY came to my mind instantly. My heart suddenly feels like uts gonna burst hahahaha!

OMG this is really happening! Cant wait for them to get married

TDF was filmed and completed first before HPL.  So, PJJs cameo happened first before she started filming HPL with PMY.

7 hours ago, sueeila said:

Me.. character like george clooney or brad pitt in Ocean series movie or william peterson in CSI or a lawyer like  in boston legal :phew:

ooooohh.. i like the Ocean's 11 character idea. He's gonna look so dashing and sexy! 

I'd like to see him be like John Wick action type! Like his look in TDF but the action of John Wick movies! I;m soooo gonna love him on that! :glasses:

• Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Ok if pmy, what kind of role you guys want to see of her?

Thriller. Finding missing person. Or her family got abducted. Or solving cases. 

Desperate pmy. Or she's trying to safe herself. 

Or

Sociopath. A beautiful lady charming every guy but the truth she has a little dark secret. 

Thriller Min young. Wow completely new side of pmy. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sueeila said:

I want to see her in a fantasy genre.. Not a fantasy romance~ kinda focus more on family n comedy here n there.. An adventurous plot, something like she with sister/brother travelling somewhere out of the world, meeting with diff kind of people n having some missions.. That kind of drama~ 

P/s: the 'brother' character should be from wooga squad:tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

On 4/19/2020 at 1:03 PM, sueeila said:

Me : action.. kickass badass action movie/drama like black widow character :yum:

Yes! I would love her to kick asses! 

They are always playing good guys. Perhaps PMY & PSJ can star in a movie as bad guys who are partners in love and in work. Spies or espionage genre! 

• Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

Yes! I would love her to kick asses! 

They are always playing good guys. Perhaps PMY & PSJ can star in a movie as bad guys who are partners in love and in work. Spies or espionage genre! 

Do you think they still have guts to star together in a series?:lol: I think they would be extra careful but I won't mind if they do star in a new series together!

• Awesome 1