[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 4/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

PMY deleted the new uploaded pics. Her PR manager said the pics shouldnt be released and asked those who reposted to delete them also.. ~ maybePMY didnt know that she’s not supposed to upload the pics yet lol :sweatingbullets:

I guess the bag that PMY was holding in her deleted post is not released yet... 

TODs released an image from that pictorial with a different bag..

17 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I guess the bag that PMY was holding in her deleted post is not released yet... 

TODs released an image from that pictorial with a different bag..

I, for a second thought, that it was a reply to PSJ mini bag post <_<

i can see user bn_sj2013 and rachel_mypark are too ‘busy’ to update their igs for PPS these days.. fineee i will ship comzia instead -_-

ps everytime im whining about them not updating ig, boom!! rachel updates! now we need something from psj ~ :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can see user bn_sj2013 and rachel_mypark are too ‘busy’ to update their igs for PPS these days.. fineee i will ship comzia instead -_-

making the most out of the quality time! lol. Since she will be busier for Busted 3, since it already started filiming. And PSJ will be filming Dream starting May.  But yeah.. Comzia never missed a beat! always the same day... always matching... this time the background matches the outfit of PPC. :D

• Like 1

Hello! I have been a longtime lurker here. Finally created my account today after rewatching WWWSK for the third time this week. I also spent the whole of yesterday afternoon watching the DVD commentaries (PPC, PPC with director and group commentary) without understanding anything (other than those moments which a few of you translated for us! Thank you so much!) 

Idk if its just me but i felt a bit of an awkward vibe in the DVD commentaries, like both of them spoke a lot and looked at the other cast members/directors often but they did not look at each other much. I think they are more guarded since this was filmed shortly after the dating rumors but as a PPC shipper, I still feel sad. PMY is particularly hard to read - I can't tell at all from her expressions if she likes him or not :( Sometimes when he teased her, she looked a bit exasperated though I would hope she's just acting haha. BUT I would have to say PSJ's behavior during the commentaries makes me pretty sure he at least has some interest in her (he would flinch a lot and like when he realizes he's looking at her, he would quickly turn away like "omg cannot look at her" LOL!)

Body language wise though, PMY actually sat very close to PSJ in the group commentary (she was in between him and Chan Sung) and i think i saw PMY playfully hit PSJ a few times, once even under the table (if I interpreted correctly) :D 

It was cute how the cast seems to get along so well. Everyone seems to love the Secretary Yang actor and would cheer non-stop when his scenes (esp those with Hwang Bo Ra) come up :D. I also like how everyone became really quiet during YJ's crying scene with the parents - PSJ himself looked like he was holding back tears when watching.

Wish I can understand Korean though :( I found subtitles on youtube for the couple commentary but it's cut :(

But anyway hello to all of you! And hopefully we get the PPC dating/wedding announcement sooner rather than later hehe

Edited by everymomentwasyou
  • Like 3

the Mount Jiri drama, i thought it was offered to PSJ but just now i saw on soompi that it’s actually offered to JJH.. is there some kind of misunderstanding? Y would they mentioned PSJ in the first place if the role is actually offered to someone else..? im kinda annoyed :unamused: