[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She did smack his :lol: I'm surprise by the closeness even when they claimed they r just friend in their rumor iv lol. 

PSJ himself looked surprised when she did that lmao

He actually looked like he's used to it. Lol! He just looked at her and did not even flinch.. he just went back to what he was doing..:lol:

• LOL 4

41 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@Flowerone96.. woah! You singlehandedly beat out everyone here for the most detailed post! Lol!

Good job my dear! Maybe not all details.. but you got the very PPC proof ones! :phew:

:glasses:

Tq dear:heart:I tried to inc all the details but they're way TOO MUCH! Hahahaha:joy: I need a week without any work, TV, house chores to make it work lol

42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

He actually looked like he's used to it. Lol! He just looked at her and did not even flinch.. he just went back to what he was doing..:lol:

Totally agree:lol: Just like when he zipped on his pants in front of her.. It was so natural lol

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

teams were having after wrap up party gathering.. Just them! Someone (reporter) spotted them going to their next destination together (maybe they went for karaoke too lol) 

They having 3rd time wrap up party, are they did the same with their other projects?

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

They having 3rd time wrap up party, are they did the same with their other projects?

i think WWWSK is the only project both had where they attended multiple after parties in one night. :glasses:

• Awesome 2

13 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

no. both didn't do that in other dramas.B) even pmy went back to home very early even when hpl wrap up party didn't end.

but according to reporters, in wwwsk, ppc moved to a next party together and had 3 wrap up parties until 5 a.m.

so ppc heard their dating news during 3rd wrap up party because ppc dating news came out 3 a.m.:sweat_smile:

• Awesome 5