[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I was soo happy when ABH was casted for IC and felt like how he interacted with PSJ during and after would be telling..-_- and look... they really became close so that says a lot! :wub:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know this is a happy place for PPC but i need to use this platform to reach out to pps and PMY fans.. please please guys if u hv twitter please report this acc.. dont respond to her, just report her.. report to namoo also. this is a defamation of character.. she called PMY dirty, cougar, cradle snatcher and many more. shame on her. 

credit to star_0304my and some twitter user.. 

Hide contents

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

ps i will delete this tomorrow to keep the good vibe in this thread. 

Just ck'ing, here, not sure about Korean laws, since I'm here in U.S., so my POV:

Our PMY, should exercise her legal rights as k-drama actress, not sure of the k-drama law? So, for these fans to do that is below the belt. And legally should not be permitted and her (NAMOO?) agency should act upon. Freedom of Speech should be based on facts if you are harassing and cyber bullying at the same time. 

Such sexist (comment) and Harassment (done the same not once, twice or more) and seen and heard by fans.

Sexism may be defined as an ideology based on the belief that one sex is superior to another. It will become discrimination, prejudice, or stereotyping on the basis of gender, and is most often expressed toward girls and women. It has been characterized as the "hatred of women" and "entrenched prejudice against women".

noun: cyber-bullying
the use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature.
What does defamation of character mean?
"Defamation of character" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," while spoken defamation is called "slander." 

Enough is enough! Be kind and act responsibly. Let's be fair and stop that low blow thinking. Unacceptable.
 We :kiss_wink: (PPC) PMY and ofc, my PSJ . Ever. :love:

Guys, we are so busy like warriors here, due to COVID-19,:dizzy::mask: not sleeping. Pls. pray for everyone. (I'm still here)...Stay safe. Peace and :heart:.  
  • Love 6

I hope her team are aware and regardless that one fan can talk all the trash they want! PMY will continue to thrive and enjoy her time with her great roles :P

You’re right too  the COVID-19 lockdown will last a while in the UK (it’s been 2 weeks so far and they think we will have this lockdown till June:() and I have more time keeping up with PPC than I ever have in recent months :sweatingbullets:, I didn’t realise soo much WWWSK BTS are available on IG.:wub:

Stay safe to you all too!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Maie W said:

Guys, we are so busy like warriors here, due to COVID-19,:dizzy::mask: not sleeping. Pls. pray for everyone. (I'm still here)...Stay safe. Peace and :heart:.  

Hey! Glad to see you back here again! 

Praying for your good health and always stay safe please. We salute you for being in the frontline to fight this pandemic. 

Praying for you, your family and your colleagues will be healthy always.

Stay safe! Fighting!

• Love 1

PSJ - PJJ : College besties

PSJ - PMY : What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

PMY - Sehun : Busted

PMY - Sehun - PJJ : Busted Season 2 (PJJ cameo)

PMY - ABH - PJJ : Her Private Life

PMY - PJJ : New besties

PSJ - ABH : Itaewon Class, new friends

The circle is getting smaller, you guys.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PSJ - PJJ : College besties

PSJ - PMY : What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

PMY - Sehun : Busted

PMY - Sehun - PJJ : Busted Season 2 (PJJ cameo)

PMY - ABH - PJJ : Her Private Life

PMY - PJJ : New besties

PSJ - ABH : Itaewon Class, new friends

The circle is getting smaller, you guys.

But newbie shipper didn't know this LOL some new shipper from psj didn't realize this cirlce. Poor new shipper they think psj is one side love his co star 

• Like 1

I think it's okay for other shippers from PJS or PMY believe what they want to believe, just like us, right. Do not feel superior for what they believe. Just let them be. Love and peace. :wub:

6 hours ago, suie said:

I was soo happy when ABH was casted for IC and felt like how he interacted with PSJ during and after would be telling..-_- and look... they really became close so that says a lot! :wub:

When I watched early bts of IC, I was thinking that they can't be more than just co-workers since PSJ looked cold and reserved to ABH. But then I'm wrong. B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, endensia said:

When I watched early bts of IC, I was thinking that they can't be more than just co-workers since PSJ looked cold and reserved to ABH. But then I'm wrong. B)

i thought the same thing..but i'm wrong too.:lol:

psj was soo sweet to abh..image how sweet he seems to his girl friend..:wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:

But newbie shipper didn't know this LOL some new shipper from psj didn't realize this cirlce. Poor new shipper they think psj is one side love his co star 

Yeah... other shippers of PMY too.. they dont know much about her but to just make her part of their delulus. <_<

they better be ready for whats coming... :lol:

• LOL 2

Back to that phone call -- my wild wild theory:

It says in the video that the date of the shoot was 4th of March 2020 -- and we know whose birthday is it, eh?

If PSJ was calling ABH (I initially thought it was the other way around) and asking where he is, my wild guess is he wants ABH to come and celebrate a certain common friend's birthday together.

Unless the date in the MBC YT channel is the date of airing, then my wild guess is considered null and void.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, endensia said:

Me too. It wasn’t until a later IC BTS that I saw ABH walk up behind PSJ and give him a back hug that I realised ....ok they are somewhat friends for ABH to do that^_^. This just shows we can’t  really read into a BTS, soo much more goes on we don’t see. That phone call was too cute by PSJ. He seemed like he really missed ABH  company  :wub: 

• Like 2