[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Okay so WWWSK is regaining popularity in the PH right now (almost everybody is at home due to the quarantine) and I see people flocking over to the Triple Park photo in PSJ's instagram. :joy: People are all commenting "AURAAAA" on the photo, and most of them are Filipino. :joy:

I also saw some comments (from other ships if you know who I mean) asking him to delete the photo. I don't understand why, but all I can say is that these fans are juveniles and have no respect towards PSJ.

Please, kids. His account, his rules. If he wants to keep the Triple Park photo, they should respect it. If he archives it, PPS would respect it too. But PSJ has kept it on his account almost two years since the drama ended. PSJ already said that WWWSK and that photo holds a special place in his heart (remember he chose this photo for his PH fanmeet you can be salty all you want but that photo is as good as immortalized) and no juvenile fandom can reverse that. 

In other news, is it bad that I'm excited for Monday? Chemistry queen has done it again. Stay strong, captain PSJ. Or you can just punish her (with a kiss) when she comes home. :glasses:

Edit: PMY posted a clip of her playing the cello. I'm so proud.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Oh I am waiting for Monday too haha

Awww she makes my heart fluttering. 

She is definitely stand up her name as CHEMISTRY QUEEN :blush:

She even has rom(com) queen title girlll~ you snatch it all from all actresses haha

I'm amaze by myself cos I've been stan PPC which both ROM - COM experts, which pretty impossible to handle haha.

Romantic Couple :lol: 

• Like 4

Kudos to PMY!! 

She looks amazing as a celloist.

She can definitely do anything if she put all her heart. 

I'm amaze cos she is just so perfect:wub:

Girlll you hv plenty of time to play cello after IFY filming end. We want to see cello live during your next MYDay! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Kudos to PMY!! 

She looks amazing as a celloist.

She can definitely do anything if she put all her heart. 

I'm amaze cos she is just so perfect:wub:

Girlll you hv plenty of time to play cello after IFY filming end. We want to see cello live during your next MYDay! 

Right?? She cannot travel now because there's practically nowhere to go, so I hope she uses this time to learn piano and cello and to practice dancing so that she has more to show for her next FM. Our multitalented queen. :love:

• Like 1