[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

PMY kept no secret anymore.

If you are loved.. you show it! You flaunt it! Like she said before.. she will always choose to be happy now and not care about what other people say anymore. 

As she also shared..." I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful and kind-hearted people who truly care about each other.."

:blush:

Collage-Maker-20200327-205212105.jpg

The left one was sent by her stylists.. What a coincidence:D MY usually pose in front of the trucks or she just tagged those who sent them just like her stylists' but not the tinkerbell one.. The fact that he/she didn't leave his/her name/fanclub etc and just little tinkerbell there just make me little curious.. Does MY know this person personally?:smirk: Maybe someone very close to her that he just need to text her 'enjoy the coffee truck!'  I dont want to be delulu but she's the one who made me delulu lol.. @twoparkcouple Could you translete the whole thing on the banner of tinkerbell? Tq in advance!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

As much as I want to believe it’s from someone special but looking at how plain food truck is, in the sense there are no flowers, chocolates or teddy bears in truck compared to other trucks which she has received , I am bit confused as to will he send such a boring truck to his lady !! But I will be ecstatic If he is her tinker bell 

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

As much as I want to believe it’s from someone special but looking at how plain food truck is, in the sense there are no flowers, chocolates or teddy bears in truck compared to other trucks which she has received , I am bit confused as to will he send such a boring truck to his lady !! But I will be ecstatic If he is her tinker bell 

Flowers, chocolates or teddy bears is send by fans or people who is never meet her or others, but this food truck on point,,, food for support hard time on shooting location. Even yoo jae seok send ice cream truck without that things, sehun and all her friends who is ever send food or coffee truck they just write some support banner.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, suie said:

Can we talk about IFY and how forward Mok Hae Won is with her feelings for Eun Seop? It’s refreshing to watch! 

I'm with you on this. Aside from the fact that I really really am into IFY more than IC because of the calm that it brings to me. 

2 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:

Flowers, chocolates or teddy bears is send by fans or people who is never meet her or others, but this food truck on point,,, food for support hard time on shooting location. Even yoo jae seok send ice cream truck without that things, sehun and all her friends who is ever send food or coffee truck they just write some support banner.

hmm since I don’t follow many Kdrama stars and only ship ppc I am not aware about these kinda trend but thanks for providing insights 

10 hours ago, suie said:

Can we talk about IFY and how forward Mok Hae Won is with her feelings for Eun Seop? It’s refreshing to watch! 

I just can't move on from the gunbam scene:joy: i keep repeating n giggling at that scene..  She was so frustated about the rejection n try to find any absurd reason to rant on hahaha.. I'm gonna watch that again!

• LOL 2

19 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

@twoparkcouple Could you translete the whole thing on the banner of tinkerbell? Tq in advance!

once you are into her, it's hard to be out of her.(used 목 해원(Mok Haewon) similar sounding 못 헤어) this is minyoung's charm.

minyoung's face is like jtbc. because her face has colorful pleasures.(means so beautiful)

i thought the sun rose but minyoung rose.(means she shines like the sun)

How do you say 에베레스트(mt. Everest) in English? i know it. it's minyoung's nose.

can she speak 3 languages(3개국)? 

Korean(한국), cute(귀여), lovely(사랑스러

don't tolerate, don't forget it.

Thinkerbell is behind you(minyoung).

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

once you are into her, it's hard to be out of her.(used 목 해원(Mok Haewon) similar sounding 못 헤어) this is minyoung's charm.

minyoung's face is like jtbc. because her face has colorful pleasures.(means so beautiful)

Thank you so much!

That tone and level of cheesy-ness will only come from someone who knows her on a personal level, or someone who adores her a lot.

Our girl is so loved. Whoever Tinkerbell is loves her and loves to tease her just the same, eh? :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, minmangfan said:
55 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

secret admirer:D But 100% agree with all that praise especially"once you are into her, it's hard to be out of her". I feel it 

• Like 3