[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

38 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Or maybe she suggested the scene.. 

pardon my delulu, seems so real :lol: I live for it for a while hahaha

My thought exactly that she suggested the scene. And it fits beautifully cos it’s like remembering how Eun Seob replaced the lamp for her. 

And then PSJ posts this! :lol:

44 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

no matter what, wwwsk is special to me and nothing can ever top that. im sorry if i sound sensitive.. 

agreed... yeah i hope we dont compare wwwsk with ify or any another drama... each drama have their own special way

wwwsk was so special to me too and yes nothing can top that EVER :yum:

1 hour ago, RParkSJ said:

My thought exactly that she suggested the scene. And it fits beautifully cos it’s like remembering how Eun Seob replaced the lamp for her. 

And then PSJ posts this! :lol:

I looove that scene! Haewon was sooo in love with the gesture! :wub:

Wwwsk bed scene will forever be a legend in kdrama. No drama can surpass that. Trust me. Everytime ppl try to make comparison, they will eventually visit that legend high-views wwwsk ep 13 again and again (I guess that's what happen after IC :lol:). Now wwwsk became a reference to all celebs on how to do romcom. 

What matters we feel the characters' emotions that works along with the storyline. Not just random scenes to fill in. That's how we as viewers should enjoy, not just bcs pmy or psj in there. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Yay!! Thanking her fans! So happy to see her update! And with Leon too! ... see.. those not posting because everything is a secret claims.. you can all sit down! 

If you're gonna support her.. support her sincerely.. and she will thank you sincerely.

• Like 4

He was online :lol:

Now (we) can't see this face anymore (cry sound) 

Screenshot-20200327-171645.jpg

danbam: President, thank you.. Whenever you are handsome, (I) hit (my) forehead

Thanks to you my turtle neck has cured well.. (wink) 

Psj: alright. Now don't be sick and confidently straighten your shoulder and live like that. 

So she kept hitting her forehead that her turtle neck straigthen??! l assume she had double chin lmao

@twoparkcouple

2 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

Guys news is on fire that PSJ will work with JUN JI HYUN in new drama mount jiri.

lets hope that both the parties confirm for This drama with exciting synopsis 

He is elite already  but if he does a drama with her, PSJ will elevate his status in kdrama even more omg!  :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Yay!! Thanking her fans! So happy to see her update! And with Leon too! ... see.. those not posting because everything is a secret claims.. you can all sit down! 

If you're gonna support her.. support her sincerely.. and she will thank you sincerely.

Yes, agree with this. She is kind to all. If she thinks nothing she need to hide, she won't do it. :)

Btw, about PSJ. WOW! If he receive the next drama opportunity. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

see.. those not posting because everything is a secret claims.. you can all sit down

lol she only tagged her beans pmyfansunited and pmyfansindo.. (maybe to hide the ‘secret’ relationship again?) hewhew lol :lol:.. oke sorry i laughed coz that is not nice. sorry.  anyway the foodtruck is not cheap so kudos to them for sending one.. we stan any support for the queen! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

rachel-mypark-20200327-6

20200327-185026

Thinkerbell showed up again..B)

i'm really curious who thinkerbell is..:ph34r:

he/she(?) always sent a coffee truck to minyoung. but pmy just posted it once(during qf7d) and deleted it. 

if he/she is pmy's fan, for sure pmy mentions and puts #thinkerbell at least..but she didn't..B)

and i heard pmy took a pic in front of thinkerbell's coffee truck but she didn't post only the pic. why.....?

anyway Thinkerbell wrote on the banber

"Thinkerbell is behind pmy" 

Thinkerbell, who are you??????

i know many guess that thinkerbell is psj..:D

Photo-Grid-1585302138810

yep psj has been tinkerbell in dc since 2017:lol:

but i don't want to be deluu mode, i will not say anything about that...:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Meanwhile, we can enjoy this whoever thinkerbell is Park Seo Jun until she reveal it someday :lol::lol::lol:

PMY kept no secret anymore. She tried.. but she failed most time. Haha. We know abt thinkerbell from her stylist ig but nvr thought she will post one. She posted for her fans but yeah she should #thinkerbell too if thinkerbell are fans.. 

This thinkerbell is the real secret actually lmao

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyway the foodtruck is not cheap so kudos to them for sending one.. we stan any support for the queen! 

Yess.. support her and show your love. PPS dont scream their contributions on supporting her.. we just do in anyway we can. By sending her gifts... coffee truck, food truck, flowers,  preparing an exhibit thru a coffee shop, etc. Yes! PpS supports PMY and PSJ together and individually.  No need to put ParkParkCouple fans. They know anyway.. :blush: and thats why we love them even more.. 

Just keep supporting her people..  no matter what.. as in no matter what.. :yum:

• Love 2