[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Our favorite couple's only flaw: poor chopsticks skills (For a Korean)

It's okay, you guys. They probably just eat a lot of pasta and salad at home due to your busy schedules, right? I know someone who makes good carbonara and another one who makes good scampi aglio olio :yum:

On another note @quietobserver it's already unfair that she looks so youthful, but it's more unfair to look gorgeous even when she has to look pale and sickly. On the flip side, looking at her like that makes me want to take care of her so bad. 

• LOL 2

On 3/22/2020 at 1:07 PM, twoparkcouple said:

but Seojun.. Lee Youngjun was 모쏠 too like Saeroy.. do you think YJ's first kiss and first night too hotttttt....?:joy::lol:

:lol: my double standards!

Forgot that Lee Young Joon was also  모쏠!  

He went from zero to HERO with KMS :wub:

And we LOVED it! :love:

15 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

It will be like hpl first night maybe? Just kiss then wake up in the morning

maybe not..because there is not wake up scene in the novel. look forward to it.:D ify first night scene will be so beautiful if ify follows the novel. and eunsub's private diary he wrote after first night was so touching..:heart: 

(i love his private diary. especially the phrase in ep.8 ending "내 눈동자 뒤에 그녀가 살기 시작했다= she began to live in the back of my eyes"

it means "i see her even when i close my eyes..":bawling:)

honestly i'm more into ify than ic..:D

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

The way IFY is filmed, any first night seen would be soo deep and meaningful! I don’t think I’ll be ready :wub:

However i still doubt if it will be like wwwsk. Remember the rating is low enough, the director should thoughfull about the first night scene. I do belive, psj was the one n only man who could act hot scene with pmy.  I doubt pmy wanna act first night like in wwwsk in another drama. Just see....

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

There's something about that light post... :P

Haha 

The timeline seems overlapping.. His post and her filming for that scene..

Maybe that's why her smile is so bright.. 

Or maybe she suggested the scene.. 

pardon my delulu, seems so real :lol: I live for it for a while hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

However i still doubt if it will be like wwwsk. Remember the rating is low enough, the director should thoughfull about the first night scene. I do belive, psj was the one n only man who could act hot scene with pmy.  I doubt pmy wanna act first night like in wwwsk in another drama. Just see....

It definitely won’t be hot and steamy like

wwwsk.

Also we didn’t expect PMY to have kiss scenes like she did in HPL and look what happened there. :sweatingbullets:

I was just saying the way, IFY is filmed and ......if they did even have a bed scene, it’ll feel intimate cos of the way the director is filming the drama, it’s  soo delicate....you feel all emotions expressed in the drama. The audio is soo crisp and clear. I can’t help but think a bed scene would feel hella intimate ...idk just by how the drama is being shot so far. Let’s see indeed. 

• Like 1

I won’t find any bed scene PPC do next, as steamy as wwwsk Cos I’m only team PPC. However, IFY is definitely giving me some butterflies. It’s pulling at my heart strings for sure 

i love IC and WTWIF.. im chill with us talking about their plot, kisses, chemistry or whatever.. but i really hope we dont compare the bedscene in WTWIF (if there is any) with WWWSK here in the future. 

no matter what, wwwsk is special to me and nothing can ever top that. im sorry if i sound sensitive..