[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Haewon really need to see this:joy: she was soo angry even to innoncent gunbam hahaha.. poor haewon got rejected by eun seob... Well he wasn't really rejecting her.. Just wait for tonight's ep:lol: 

Anyway, just asking is big nana usually follow shippers acc? Cuz she recently follow pps acc or maybe she just following her back.. Just asking

• LOL 3

my timeline is full of kissing scenes now.. PSJ solid fans keep posting about IC kiss and now PMY solid fans are posting WTWIF kiss lol... if i had to compare, i think the kiss in WTWIF is better than IC lol coz SKJ and MY are both good kisser but the kiss in IC is a bit awk i dunno. i think dami was shy hahahha.. i was upset at eunsob earlier coz he was cold to haewon but that kiss kinda saved the day haha.. cant wait for subs later.. 

• LOL 5

56 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my timeline is full of kissing scenes now.. PSJ solid fans keep posting about IC kiss and now PMY solid fans are posting WTWIF kiss lol... if i had to compare, i think the kiss in WTWIF is better than IC lol coz SKJ and MY are both good kisser but the kiss in IC is a bit awk i dunno. i think dami was shy hahahha.. i was upset at eunsob earlier coz he was cold to haewon but that kiss kinda saved the day haha.. cant wait for subs later.. 

I felt PMY was not using her Total potential as a kisser in this scene...it seemed as if SKJ was kissing her while she was standing still . Though it was passionate compared to IC but i definitely think PMY can do better than this 

13 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

but i definitely think PMY can do better than this

it was supposed to be the first kiss btween Eunsob and Haewon so i think she did a great job and not overdoing it.. in wwwsk, during youngjoon and miso’s 1st kiss, she also didnt do openmouth/deep/french kiss.....IMO PSJ took the lead there. but in the closet scene, their kiss got deeper and the bedscene kisses got even better.. so i think the nxt nxt kisses in WTWIF will be deeper and better too....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

it was supposed to be the first kiss btween Eunsob and Haewon so i think she did a great job and not overdoing it.. in wwwsk, during youngjoon and miso’s 1st kiss, she also didnt do openmouth/deep/french kiss.....IMO PSJ took the lead there. but in the closet scene, their kiss got deeper and the bedscene kisses got even better.. so i think the nxt nxt kisses in WTWIF will be deeper and better too....

Wwwsk 1st kiss certain part was open mouth by PMY and I do understand that this might be requirement of the script or directors instructions.....let’s wait and watch am sure they will be good .

22 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

I felt PMY was not using her Total potential as a kisser in this scene...it seemed as if SKJ was kissing her while she was standing still . Though it was passionate compared to IC but i definitely think PMY can do better than this 

first kiss dear... FIRST. she did great actually. she was caught off guard, she was surprised. and you saw that on her face,,,until she closed her eyes and felt that she want it too. that's how it should be. it suits the drama... how it should be.  

Great execution of both.  eVen in different angles, it doesnt look weird..it looked sincere and you feel the love.

Well,, I knew these two would not disappoint. :glasses:  Looking forward to the next episodes!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Wwwsk 1st kiss certain part was open mouth by PMY and I do understand that this might be requirement of the script or directors instructions.....let’s wait and watch am sure they will be good .

is that all youre watching it for? lol 

the feels in both dramas are different. the theme is different and the characters are different. 

10 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

My timeline full with their kisses too. Is it kissing week? :lol:

IFY is getting interesting! 

Many people should watch I'll Find You On Beautiful Day! 

Totally agree! I was waiting for ep 7 that yet to be uploaded but end up rewatching ep 6 twice lol:sweatingbullets: i love that ep!

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

is that all youre watching it for? lol 

the feels in both dramas are different. the theme is different and the characters are different. 

just sharing my thoughts as several people  Are doing the same here is this forum by comparing scenes of IC and IFY ...of course I know they are different in plot and genre 

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Ok Haewon... don't lash out on the dog! Lol! He did not name himself as roasted chestnut! :lol:

Gunbam (군밤; "roasted chestnut") is a popular street food in both North and South Korea

*** I was sooo laughing at this scene.. i keep repeating it! :lol:

The poor dog! I was laughing at this scene too. The dog became one of the victims of her frustration, and I admire PMY for delivering this line without flinching. What a pro. I would've made many NGs if this was me :joy:

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, suie said:

The kiss is better in IFY than IC cos SKJ and PMY are great kissers; both moved their lips! For a first kiss, it was pretty good! 

Yes, Eunsob and Haewon first kiss is so soft and beautiful. I love it. 

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Ok Haewon... don't lash out on the dog! Lol! He did not name himself as roasted chestnut! :lol:

Gunbam (군밤; "roasted chestnut") is a popular street food in both North and South Korea

*** I was sooo laughing at this scene.. i keep repeating it! :lol:

The way she's angry is so cute. :D

Yes, Haewon, the puppy's name is Gunbam, not Danbam, right. lol.