@fasiou  :joy:

What kinda proof you want? 

Did he not all smiling with pmy? 

Did he not teasing her on set? 

Did he not having fun with pmy? 

Did he not make her laugh? 

Did they not have tons of hot kisses? 

So many more Idk what else to ask lol

Girl you better just go to sleep and stop thinking abt it. Its a lot more relieving. This all will pass soon;) let them hv all the fun at the moment. So many ppl still can't move on from IC. I'm guessing it will last just few weeks. 

25 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Just now I saw a fanwar between pps and Ic shippers under some posts of pps accounts, Ic shippers say that psj leaned his head to kim dami in bts and he is all smiling when he is with her and etc... that I should say it bothers me and makes me sad:unsure: , this is what I talked about, I want proofs that even other shippers of ppc cant deny...

Lols girl chill don't be emotional.. Is there any rumour of them dating? Is there any news talking about 3 years relationship? Are they living in 80m away aprartment? Have they went to phucket, LA, china, hong kong together? Are they having couple item pet, shoes, cap etc?NO! Just let them be.. It is normal.. SOO normal for them to be that way (happen to me a lot of time:rolleyes:) again, the proof you wanting for perhaps only on the day they decide to announce to public..for now let's just enjoy their ninja mood n respect their privacy.. For me, all those hints n 'coincidence' are enough to be called proof.. Even if there's proof, they can always deny it till the time comes

36 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Just now I saw a fanwar between pps and Ic shippers under some posts of pps accounts, Ic shippers say that psj leaned his head to kim dami in bts and he is all smiling when he is with her and etc... that I should say it bothers me and makes me sad:unsure: , this is what I talked about, I want proofs that even other shippers of ppc cant deny...

I have read that comment, she’s a troll she can’t even deal with PPS. She doesn’t even know her identity if she was PSJ fan or PSJ-KMD shipper and admitted that she only want to provoke PPC shippers. She had a little dose of her medicine from PPS. :glasses:

2 minutes ago, suie said:

Kdrama Twitter is so pro WWWSK kiss scene it’s soo funny ....how they’re using it to say that’s how PSJ should be kissed back! :lol: I’m dying. 

Hahaha can't really blame her (KDM) bcause in wwwsk he was literally kissing his girl:lol: they used to it:P

Friends, im sorry if unintentinaly i made you sad or bothered you, I really love you all and ppc and Im not new pps i was here from the first day but somehow silent, but its my personality that in everything I look for very clear proofs, And for ppc it becomes even more, I dont know maybe someday those proofs that im talking about come to our way and then at that time i can say what i mean but again Im sorry that i ask many about them, its because I love ppc so much, that even I cant believe myself. And I thouhght here we can share our thoughts about ppc but I wont ask anymore. I really want pps become happiest. Wish all the bests.and I should say this, my love for ppc is sooo serious, I cant help it bc I dont like something but when i like, it means I fall in love with that sooo deeply. Im soo deeply in love with ppc.

@fasiou... yes share your thoughts about them.. more on what makes you happy about them. What makes you flutter about them. Thats the reason why this forum is still very active. from page 1 to here... different moments between them were shared. Things people didnt really noticed before but came to realize... soo.. things have always been there between them. This place is supposed to be happy and positive. Try sharing something that makes you giddy about them... as we all do here. It will make you feel a lot better! :innocent:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@fasiou... yes share your thoughts about them.. more on what makes you happy about them. What makes you flutter about them.  This place is supposed to be happy and positive. Try sharing something that makes you giddy about them... as we all do here. It will make you feel a lot better! :innocent:

Ok dear, I said what mekes me giddy about them before (very strong proofs, and I know we have many strong proofs already but i mean stronger and new, I wont talk about it anymore), I didnt know my thoughts feel like negativity in this forum, so as I said, I wont ask anymore, and I think I will be absent from here till i dont know when(eventhou i have addiction for checking here) but its better for now, take care my dear friends and be safe everyone.

2 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Im.amazed that PSJ has another drama soon, and of all actress, its with IU... in Dream?

Now, i dont know how the fan wars will hold with these two.... phew... :o

not a drama it's a movie. and not romance movie at all.

movie Dream is the story about that Yoon Hong Dae(psj character) winds up becoming the coach of an unusual soccer team consisting of a motley crew of inexperienced players.

Dream is ‘Extreme Job’ director Lee Byung Hun’s next project.”

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Im.amazed that PSJ has another drama soon, and of all actress, its with IU... in Dream?

not a drama.. IU will play a PD who will root for homeless football team.. PsJ is the coach.. it is not a romantic movie tho.. they describe it as a funny and humanism movie i think.. 

ps swipe to see some info about Dream

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Waiting for our PSJ IG followers to cross 12M mark and surpass LMH. He is much better actor and deserves it... I think only hold back for PSJ is his international fan following is less compared to LMH. But after IC he is definitely in competition for fan following with LMH and LJS 

Lets avoid comparing actors please, theyre all good. 

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow~ celebrate the love:heart:

I think it was just around last week that I saw the yt view numbers was around 39M. Then woooooo it got rise up fast! 

50M wow! 

PPC indeed the best lovers :love:

I feel like I want to watch back this great romance blockbuster! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2