[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

:love:

How many single heart captions is it now? :D

orange heart, purple heart and black heart :heart:

Oh! And not to mention his fave emoticon right now (chestnut).  With that (snowman) For the weather forecast :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, suie said:

Thank uuu, omg that’s a lot more money than I thought for a jumper :astonished:

Its 550 usd.. not thousands.. just in case.. lol. The account owner is using an incorrect punctuation mark. But still.. an expensive top!

To everyone's concerns about her recent trip to Milan for Fashion week...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386044wpp/agencies-of-park-min-young-and-han-ye-seul-reassure-fans-about-coronavirus-concerns-after-milan-trip

Also.. it was mentioned that IFY will take a break from filming this week. So.. it looks like she will have a bday vacation! 

But I hope she will also be healthy and declared completely cleared of any threat of the virus.

Keep safe everyone!

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Its 550 usd.. not thousands.. just in case.. lol. The account owner is using an incorrect punctuation mark. But still.. an expensive top!

Ahaha Defs  knew the poster meant 500$ For a jumper tho that looks like it’s from Zara aha. That’s a lot. That’s why I was curious Cos I thought I could afford it. Jokes on me. 

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

To everyone's concerns about her recent trip to Milan for Fashion week...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386044wpp/agencies-of-park-min-young-and-han-ye-seul-reassure-fans-about-coronavirus-concerns-after-milan-trip

Also.. it was mentioned that IFY will take a break from filming this week. So.. it looks like she will have a bday vacation! 

But I hope she will also be healthy and declared completely cleared of any threat of the virus.

Keep safe everyone!

What’s happening in Northern Italy is crazy. Honestly feel like anyone who has arrived back from Italy China etc should quarantine themselves during the incubation period. As the symptoms don’t show up till later.

Wahhhh IFY today episode was sooooo good..I'm even more into IFY than IC.:lol:

Very very beautiful and sensitive drama..maybe this is the reason although rating is low, reviews of IFY are great and ppl saying it's exquisite, beautiful and well made healing drama.

Good job PMY..:heart: i hope IFY will keep being great like this to the end.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

So many emotions in IFY ep 3. My mood keep changing haha. Definitely a good one. So heartbreaking haewon huhu. Its hard when you were left with such bad memories during your highschool years...

She is such a great actress. She always posted happy ig posts but we can nvr guess how her character can be so emotional. Amazing. Definitely, she's good at crying scene but still I'm impressed. *claphard 

Can't wait for tomorrow kyahh~

And here we have ... the mood maker man of the day haha:lol:

I choose both cos Suit Seojoon is just soooooooo dashing!! :love:

that moment when he took off his jacket, eventho the shirt was grey, his bulky body is really... my eyes are blessed kk

Love him as award presenter and award receiver!

Does this hint something like the next award will be at Baeksang?:lol:

• Love 3

Episode 3 won me over fully now. I like the dynamic of the cast. We are being shown the secondary characters more and it’s cute!

PMY can cry so well I nearly cried with her during this episode wow!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

IFY ep.3 ratings 2.46% :)

I‘m reading the NAVER comments under the video clips for IFY and all of em talking about how perfect it is and how they’re getting butterflies watching the drama! :wub:
I agree with them too the chemistry between PMY and her aunt is a pleasant surprise :lol:

• Like 4