[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I was so confident that he would answer LA. That city was repeatedly across in my mind when he's still thinking about the answer, but I was still surprised when finally he said "It's LA. I think it was the best". I even put my comment on youtube. lol. 

• Love 1

Did you guys remember when PSJ had a jillstuart fanmeet 2018 and there was a question about travel. He said that rather than thinking where to go ,it is important with who he travel with.. haha of cos eventho for kcelebs , it is much safer to go with someone else and meet someone else there....hahaha

:D 

• Like 3

a tale of nike shoes

**PSJ old iv from 2012**

Q: present you want to give to your gf?

A: shoes

:wub:gf expectation: Jimmy choo, stuart weitzman, manolo blahnik, valentino

:huh:gf reality: nike x A, nike x B, nike again, oh my nike, forever nike, urgh nike

now gf be like: i used to wear heels all the time but now i wear sneakers/flats..ya know for health reasons~~(*cough*actuallyboyfriendboughtmeabunchofnike*cough*)

the end

disclaimer: not sure if that 2012 iv is legit. i saw them on PSJ fan acc’s ig story (there were other questions too)~ the rest of the writing is purely delusional :ph34r:(*cough*maybenot*cough*)

• LOL 6

Omg:love: Im a happiest shipper!! 

Montblanc.. 

Mint chocochip.. 

Same day update.. 

Hardworking couple.. 

Olaf.. 

Nike.. 

JTBC.. 

LA.. 

Her street style is something i look into these days:rolleyes: that beanie, hoodie and of course sneakers! Sorry guys i dont think those are coincidence anymore.. They seems like telling the world 'Yes, we're couple!' that LA answer tho:joy: Never expect he would answer LA.. It's obviously not for work n he went there for personal vacation.. And 'coincidently' MY was there for shooting;) her team fly back to korea leaving her with someone who really enjoyed his LA trip:P What a big hint SJ

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

I wonder Her clothes style is Haewon or Minyoung?????:wub: Pics that bring to post on IG is herself right.

Yeah i dont think it's haewon style.. Actually i'm waiting for nike to appear in IFY:joy: but yeah it was never for the character.. It was just MY wearing her 'special' sneakers

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

Didn’t PSJ say very recently that he used to love to dress up, but nowadays is happy to wear comfortable clothes? 

Who is following who? 

then it means... they decided to have a couple thing...for example...lets go to work comfortably babe~ :lol: 

but for me it is more surprising to see pmy going to work with comfortable clothes...i mean the most casual style that she used to wear was probably just white shirt and jeans( ehem2 someone's fav style of his girl. lol)

But... she changed to hoodie sweatshirt style ... it is not even her personal style for winter since before from what i know... :lol:

anw, I love PPC same style to JTBC. beanie... check

hoodie... check

nike shoes..check   lol

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

anw, I love PPC same style to JTBC. beanie... check

hoodie... check

nike shoes..check   lol

Can we also validate that phone case? I think it’s from casetify. Rachel had it personalized with her name and Seojoon had it plain, that mirror back case something.