[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

oh really.. why?

my theory is because of the covid-19.. maybe she felt uncomfortable with ppl crowding the airport to take her arrival pics and posting them online when they’re supposed to avoid crowded places (if they can) especially with the rising number of cases in south korea right now.. jst my theory though..i dont know the exact reason..

• Insightful 1

Hello guys

I just watched wwwsk last year October and immediately fell in love with the park park couple, I went to download their popular series,now I love them more:wub:then I discovered soompi and I have been reading this thread since page 1(yes I have the time:))...

I am following psj itaewon class and I'm excited about pmy drama too:rolleyes:.

I just want to ask can anyone recommend any park park fanfic apart from every moment was you(I have read it twice), maybe a rated version:phew: or something else..adios

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, luffie said:

Hello! Quick question. Where are you guys watching PMY’s latest drama? I can’t seem to find an English subbed ep 1 anywhere! Thank you!

I watched it live via a JTBC stream as it was on during my break. (Time difference). It’s not available subbed yet tho.

• Insightful 1

jst watched #whentheweatherisfine.. tbh the title confuses me.. i dont know which one to use lol... okayyy so far it ticked all the boxes for me.. the visuals, the pace, the shots.. it was slow moving and calming.. kinda similar to Little Forest vibes.. however, IMHO it needs a little bit of oomph to engage the audience.. coz it’s gonna be a 16 ep drama right?.. if it’s jst a 2hr movie then i think it’s fine the way it is.. im not saying i want conflicts or whatever but maybe something extra jst to make it interesting in the nxt eps.. but so far so good..good job Minyoung and the team..already looking forward to ep2! 

am i worried about ratings? yep a little bit..but not gonna dwell on that..gonna support MY and SJ in any way i can.. :wub:

• Like 2

Yes, I agree actually. The pace of the show won’t be to everyone’s liking. The first 10 mins were really slow. I’m not gonna expect high ratings for sure. However, looking forward to it hopefully picking up pace as the season continues. I like the cast. 

IC has high ratings but also the plot has everyone confused esp about the female

leads lacking. However there is enough energy to keep people engaged. I’m really enjoying it also. 

Besides the Live stream  press conference, there hasn’t been much promotion for IFY. JTBC need to get on it and the amount of times Knowing brothers appears on IFY, PMY/SKJ and even LJW should all make an appearance on it to promote the drama. JTBC PR team wake up please.