minseojoon

PMY x Sooryehan :love::love::love::love:

(@rachel_mypark ig)

20200207-180546.png

20200207-180330.png

20200207-180308.png
20200207-180133.png

(Namoo ent naver photo)

I wonder where are the gold and the black dress photos? 

Anyway I love ALL the dresses. So beautiful! My fav is the blue. She really looks beautiful in blue:wub:

And she is so adorable!:lol:

20200207-180208.png
20200207-180235.png

Thanks namoo for updating PMY!

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27450215&memberNo=1609562

• Love 5

12 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think if anyone makes and spreads false rumor about ppc, it should be reported to ppc's agencies. that kind of joke or rumor is not good for ppc having new drama. 

I understand where you’re coming from, I really do. But it really was just a harmless joke. Do you guys have Twitter accounts? A lot of people on Twitter tweet like that and no one takes it seriously because most tweets are just for fun, if that makes sense. I think there are far more worse tweets and posts about MY, SJ and PPC that should be reported, in my opinion. But anyway, I think the account deleted the tweet so we don’t have to worry about that anymore.

By the way, I know you guys don’t like to dig up old stuff but I would really like to know about this because I wasn’t around back then. But what was the rumor about MY and KJW being together in Turkey last Summer about? Where did it come from? Was it a shipper who started it? If it’s possible, please someone let me know. Thank you.

1 hour ago, pmyftw said:

But what was the rumor about MY and KJW being together in Turkey last Summer about? Where did it come from? Was it a shipper who started it? If it’s possible, please someone let me know. Thank you.

No such rumor. It was just made up by someone who wants to start something. but failed to do so. They keep rehashing that same trip rumor.. in different places, depending on which place PMY will say shed like to go.

23 hours ago, pmyftw said:

By the way, I know you guys don’t like to dig up old stuff but I would really like to know about this because I wasn’t around back then. But what was the rumor about MY and KJW being together in Turkey last Summer about? Where did it come from? Was it a shipper who started it? If it’s possible, please someone let me know. Thank you.

from int shipper twitter..like the harmless joke about ppc on twitter. and the acc also was reported to Namoo.

btw please please don't bring other ships and other ppc's co-workers in here. this is the place for our ppc.

i think you understand what i mean.:)

• Insightful 1

PMY with grey gown is so cute! I don't know whether it's PPC natural gesture or not but both of them often making aegyo with their lips and eyes (with the same manner). lol.

@kdramalover0216 it looks like her analysis is different with the last she made for PPC with "endgame", but it's ok it's just for fun for me.^_^

IC rating for 3rd eps, daebak! The last time fri-sat JTBC drama with high rating was Sky Castle. Good progress!

Btw, for IFY, whether this drama contains 12 or 16 eps? 

• Love 2

12 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Yay Compagna new release soon :heart:

Am I the only one who noticed that she is getting slimmer ? The vibe feels so different than the last season. Or maybe bcs of her hair?

Anw her beauty shine :blush:

Her jawline became more defined. She is getting LEANER and getting more curves -- most specifically around her bum. She looks like someone who works out a lot. Not just cardio but maybe a bit of weight training. Girlfriend looks smashing and her skin is even more glowing. :heart:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Chilling from all that "Marketing" :lol:

Our cutie rabbit n chestnut:D at first i thought it was a monkey costume hahah... After watching the 3 eps of IC,  all i can say is DAEBAK! the emotion he delivered through PSR was super intense and deeply touch the viewer heart.. I cried during the scene where he lost his dad:bawling: not to mention ABH's evil character.. I feel like smashing his face whenever he appear:lol: Overall, i love everything about the drama the casts, cinematography, plot n ost! No wonder the rating was increasing day by day.. All the best IC! next getting ready for IFY.. so sad it won't be on netflix:bawling:Viu is ok but sometimes i got issue with it

Their 'you post,  i post'  are still on going:glasses: love the idea of posing in front of mirror:P plus, they're really into late post style-_-