[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

They’re too similar it’s very weird. I hope either go on Knowing Brothers to promote their drama since both shows are on JTBC :wub:

EDIT: And also how long before she posts an Insta story too like him

Beautiful Haewon:wub:yeah PMY even if you stand still from far, ppl still notice you... cos you are beautiful hehe. Her makeup is more simple this time, reminds me of CYS. 

So I guess her IFY will have more soothing gaze and warm story. 

I like him wearing beanie. So cool!

• Love 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:43 PM, twoparkcouple said:

awesome ent also announced that they take a legal action to ppl who wrote malicious comments, sexual harassment, made a false rumor. they said they already filed a lawsuit against some ppl(antis) and will be no mercy with them.

Wondering if it is common for K-celeb to have this kind of announcement ? Since PMY also announce something similar before. 

Since I saw someone said there were posts on DC recently that Knetizen discuss about park park dog food and their coincidence again, wonder if this is related to the announcement or just because of anti's comments?

Thank youuu! 

33 minutes ago, psjpmy99 said:

Wondering if it is common for K-celeb to have this kind of announcement ? Since PMY also announce something similar before. 

Since I saw someone said there were posts on DC recently that Knetizen discuss about park park dog food and their coincidence again, wonder if this is related to the announcement or just because of anti's comments?

Thank youuu! 

common..most k-celebs announced like that in order to warn antis. shk and suzy had these kind of announces so many time and they even accused so many antis. i hope ppc agencies also do like that.

(that kind of things(coincidence, dog food, lovestagram..etc) can't be a issue. they are just trivial things)

all k-celebs have antis on naver, daum..etc. they keep writing malicious comments..even bad mouth to celebs's family, leaving the comments cause sexual humiliation and making a rumor (like that the celeb has a sex sponsor). celebs' agencies announce in order to warn and take a legal action to these kind of antis.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

"So lovely and pretty person"

my deluu says psj refers to pmy on his ig story.:wub:

Indeed lovely and pretty person. 

It wasnt referring to himself, right? Lol:lol:

Must be for a girl :P

And she look gorgeous in the Sooryehan making film!

She is super elegant in black :wub:

She is so gorgeous. She can be cute and sexy at the same time. Lucky guy who's with her :D

• Like 1