[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

same day update :lol::heart:

She looks lovely:love: been waiting for Compagna new release photoshoot.

She looks beautiful even lying down..life seems...unfair seeing her beauty LMAO

And PSJ is like... "i am a lucky man..." With his pose on his latest update  :lol:

• LOL 2

Hi and nice to meet you all PPS here! 

I have been secretly reading all the posts in this forum and this is my first time posting here :) 

I am so into park park since I finished WWWSK last year. They are just too perfect being together!  :heart:

While I saw that both of them have denied about their dating news when it came out, I thought everything might just because their chemistry was too good on screen. But after a year and a half, their "coincidence game" are still going strong...(e.g: same dog food, same shoes, Leon and Matilda...etc) and seems that k-media (news topic mentioned KMS and PSJ) / Knetizen are still can't get rid of park park relationship which I think is also a hint that makes me believed they are real couple. 

I hope to hear any exciting "news" of PPC come out in 2020! :wub: haha! 

• Like 7

On 1/21/2020 at 8:59 AM, minmangfan said:

I wonder if it's just me, but in the teasers PPC suddenly look a bit too old to play high school roles?

On 1/21/2020 at 8:59 AM, minmangfan said:

They still look beautiful, but I feel like it might bother some viewers

i agree they kinda look a bit mature for HS students but it's common for actors in late 20s/early 30s to play HS students in kdramas so im used to it.. Bae Young Joon and Choi Ji Woo also acted as HS students in Winter Sonata and they looked older than PSJ and PMY at that time lol..:phew: (but they nailed their characters ofc. my mom cried so hard when Kang Jun Sang died).... and dont forget LMH and KWB in 'the heirs'..i mean they looked wayy more mature than HS students but i guess the viewers enjoyed their characters nonetheless coz that drama was really famous... and it's not like PSJ and PMY will be HS students all the time, maybe jst in 1-2 episodes or in some flashback scenes so i think it wont bother ppl.... :blush:

• Like 1