[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Beautiful :love:

Screenshot-20200117-140802.jpg

IMG-20200117-WA0001.jpg

To Our lovely Beans in 2020,

The beautiful 2020 has come. I'm back and forth in Kangwon-do and filming site, doing my best to complete Haewon-i. How's your January? Nowadays, I really want to meet everyone. That's how I always gain my strength. Let us be happy together this year too. The weather will be fine soon, until that day, I'll find you. 

Happy New Year!

I love you!

PMY, Jan 2020.

looking forward to the magazine photoshoot!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

ppc is my true love when it comes to them, im not myself  im a teenage girl who everyone can see my excitment, there is a huge effect of ppc on me, its been more than 1 year and my love for them becomes more and more, its so strange for me but this is truth. Im not happy that pmy turned off the comments, whatever the reason is but I always want ppc be the happiest. I pray to God that makes ppc and us, pps the happiest, if God wants sth happens, it will for sure, I always wait for great news of ppc when there is no doubt, no hurt, I hope that day comes to us and we can have biggest celebration :wub:God bless ppc and pps. Love you all.

Wow guys. This has nothing to do with how much I believe in/support PPC. I started shipping them late last year and everything is kinda new for me still. I tried to search things up to be up to date with everything that happened since 2018 and I know last summer Min-young turned her comments off on some posts due to some delulu from other shippers, and everyone freaked out. So I thought everyone would have the same reaction now. I’m sorry I don’t know any better :confused: The reason my comments are always related to “worries” is because this forum is filled with people who have been here since the beginning and I feel like getting reassurance from you guys is what I need to feel better, if that makes sense. I know someone said that shipping PPC isn’t for faint-hearted people, and I completely agree, that’s why I’m trying to toughen up a little. I’m sorry again.

@pmyftw thats the thing.. this forum is over 1k pages.. and those turning off comments was sooo last year. A lot of good things and moments happened already..  why still on that?

Why get reassurance from this forum, my dear? If you read and post in this forum.. shouldnt that mean you support and believe in them?

Anyways.. not lecturing or arguing.. :D

But we just dont get where your worries are coming from? I think.most of whats written here are good vibes and fluttering moments. 

You mentioned that you dont post a lot here.. so.. for your next post/s.. write something happy or try to read on tjis forum from page 1 (if you can :D). Just that. And youll see you will feel better. 

All were saying... choose happiness!

Like her.... 

Soooo pretty! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

in ig, i saw any ppc shipper(?) distorted what i posted in soompi.  

the person is saying that ppc are being blamed by k-netzns because of int pps's posting and pps who tagged ppc and uploaded ppc's Olaf coincidence. :expressionless: 

K-netzns even don't know the Olaf thing.(k-netzns even have no interest in int ppc shipping world at all..lol...)

the reason they think ppc're doing lovestagram is that psj posted pic, saying 'i'm leon' and then pmy posted Leon pic, saying Park Leon. 

and ppc's other recent ig posts made them think ppc's relationship is stable even until now. so ppc's dog bd food coincidence was brought up once again.

Don't distort what i said and don't use my posting to attack someone. i think i already explained very much about recent k-netzns things. and i already said too it's common in k-netzns world, so don't worry and don't take it seriously.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

As much as we dont agree about tagging PPC in delulus... 

Those are NOT the reason why knetz talked about their "lovestgramming".

Uhmmmm.. they can see in public PPCs posts.. 

delulus have long been around. Dont make up a story. Dont twist things. 

:unamused:

theres no buzz in korea about ppc's relationship right now lol. All focusing on their new dramas. They are off radar. That dc site always have random topic brought up. You cant find it anymore. Cos too much posts in there lmao. Do not worry everyone. In Korea, ppc is doing fine doing their stuff, focusing their thing. 

She turned off her comment, now she turned on for her other post. See? nothing bothers her.

But kindly leave good comments to her. Since she is missing her fans. 

Advisely not to discuss abt psj too in her comments. And tagged ppc in post that better for them to not know :sweatingbullets: Her love life, she handle herself. She knows :wink: 

We just stick in our posts :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Anyone saw the full ig stories posts of jtbc? About the casts having 100% same image as the drawing characters? I think all of them really are. Wow. I'm really excited to see how will they pull off and bring out their characters through screen. 

And based on the IC script reading, it looks really intense. There must be so much emotions that we can expect from the drama. I was shocked when I saw PSJ screamed, immersed himself in ParkSaeroy... wow :thumbsup: 

(sexy angry psj B):P)

It will be fun . So~ excited :D

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if the Korean DVD version that goes for around 30 USD has the extended bts scenes, commentary, individual, and couple interview? Or those are only on the expensive director's cut version? Sorry, I'm new here. There are different versions and I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, PPC said:

Can anyone confirm if the Korean DVD version that goes for around 30 USD has the extended bts scenes, commentary, individual, and couple interview? Or those are only on the expensive director's cut version? Sorry, I'm new here. There are different versions and I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance

those are in only Korean ver director's cut.