[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I loooove PPC same day update. PMY's photo must've been taken during her trip with her parents, eh? I have to say her mom takes really nice photos of her. And PSJ's caption is a bit odd and funny. :joy:

Also, please pray for the Philippines because the metro is covered in ash due to the eruptions of the 2nd most active volcano in the country. If there are any Filipino shippers out here, please let us know if you and your families are safe.

• Like 2

Oh gosh seriously you guys had planned this ahead right ppc?? ;) seriously guys, just yesterday i was thinking if once again they update on the same day, i won't call it coincidence anymore.. And then there you go ppc update on the same day again! I was like 'didn't they look like they do it on purpose?' Anyway, once again let's just assume it as destiny -_-

Aahhh i'm all excited for MHW!! she looks so cute in the school attire with the bang.. I'm pretty sure there'll be a loottt of PSR n MHW collage soon hahaha

40 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@cicagw557623.. everyone is welcome in this thread. As long as nothing bad is said about PSJ or PMY or PPC..  They can post... its a public forum anyway..

Oh ya sure,,,If i didn't like one of ppc better to be stalker :lol: not pretend to be fans but got caught LOL,,,and this account write on psj thread on december 2019 he/she want psj to be real couple with ffmw lead female:sweatingbullets: if you want psj with other female you make wrong place here all of us want psj with pmy coz this thread tittle is

Park Seo Joon :heart: Park Min Young :D

Hello everyone :blush: Is there a reason why this thread lost 10+ pages? Does anyone know the reason why? 

As for the PSJ/KJW fan commenting here, as it was said before, we can’t prohibit anyone from coming here, it’s a public forum after all but i kinda agree that it’s odd.

56 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

Hi, are you pps ? I look on your account history that your OTP is Park Seo Joon & Kim Ji won :lol:, and you are join on pmy&kjw thread, and you write on itaewon class also :o make your choise 

Thank you. I like PSJ. I have recently started watching k-drama. First drama with him was FFMY and yes I did like the couple, i then watched WWWSK and i like him with PMY more as their chemistry is more mature and I really like PMY i have seen her in another drama. If this is going to be a problem of me commenting here then I'm sorry and i will not participate in any conversation. I have not said anything bad about anyone anywhere. 

20 minutes ago, msnova360 said:

Thank you. I like PSJ. I have recently started watching k-drama. First drama with him was FFMY and yes I did like the couple, i then watched WWWSK and i like him with PMY more as their chemistry is more mature and I really like PMY i have seen her in another drama. If this is going to be a problem of me commenting here then I'm sorry and i will not participate in any conversation. I have not said anything bad about anyone anywhere. 

:lol: Oh ya hope you will find the right place for support kjw/psj :D Sorry if i'm to detail but you write on psj upcoming drama and movie on thursday this month :crazy:it's recently, coz you have seen no one thread about psj with other female lead still active except psj & pmy thread.

Let us not limit other people who wants to be part of this forum. If they adore PPC and their individual projects and wants to be in this forum. That is fine. Its not our business if they post anywhere else. This forum started with pmy fans and psj fans alike... who happened to love them together. If what they want to post about PPC stuff. They are welcome anytime.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, pmyftw said:

Hello everyone :blush: Is there a reason why this thread lost 10+ pages? Does anyone know the reason why? 

As for the PSJ/KJW fan commenting here, as it was said before, we can’t prohibit anyone from coming here, it’s a public forum after all but i kinda agree that it’s odd.

It happens.. admin may have deleted some malicious comments before coz they do review the forums or some users may have deleted or edited their comments.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Let us not limit other people who wants to be part of this forum. If they adore PPC and their individual projects and wants to be in this forum. That is fine. Its not our business if they post anywhere else. This forum started with pmy fans and psj fans alike... who happened to love them together. If what they want to post about PPC stuff. They are welcome anytime.

I think you're twisting my words. I did not deny that I visited the soompi forum in December because that's when I joined. I have visited PSJs actors and actresses forum. I have commented on there. I have visited PMY forum there also. Is that bad? If I go to a thread of PMYs new movie will that be an issue to be here also? When I say I have only recently started watching  k-drama that does not mean yesterday. It means not long ago December was not long ago. But thank you for letting me know. It's good to be detailed but also give people a benefit of doubt if we are to comment here. I do not bring any harm. I saw, read and liked how dedicated and how much you ship both actors. I was hooked

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

:lol: this's fun conversation LOL, just want to remind others who's playing victims over there :blush: yes @zashi23 i'm agree psj and pmy fans to be ParkParkcouple Fans,  if u didn't like pmy just leave if you didn't like psj just leave:lol: love both of them than join here. :lol: 

1 minute ago, msnova360 said:

I think you're twisting my words. I did not deny that I visited the soompi forum in December because that's when I joined. I have visited PSJs actors and actresses forum. I have commented on there. I have visited PMY forum there also. Is that bad? If I go to a thread of PMYs new movie will that be an issue to be here also? When I say I have only recently started watching  k-drama that does not mean yesterday. It means not long ago December was not long ago. But thank you for letting me know. It's good to be detailed but also give people a benefit of doubt if we are to comment here. I do not bring any harm. I saw, read and liked how dedicated and how much you ship both actors. I was hooked

I think you quoted a different user dear...