[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hello all, its nice to see the thread moving but let's not make it move for the wrong reasons? 

Shall we change topics? PSJ has started counting down to IC. Only 25 days more. It seems like such a long time and now suddenly its less than a month away. Soon PMY will appear too in IGTY! :love:

Its a good start to 2020! 

P.S: Happy New Year to all fellow PPS! Though I am not active in the thread but I make it a point to view at least once a day coz I believe in PPC 100%. I guess there's many more like me since there's more than 2.3mil views of our thread to date. :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Finally change topic..

kindly continue in DM,mate:wink:

Anyway, I'm not a person who know much about jewelry, eventho I see PSJ and PMY have so many beautiful collections. Some really looks like limited edition. wow

Anyway I love it that I see that they have similar collection. Chain collection..haha

Chain bracelet, chain necklace..

just happy to see it

Chain couple :heart:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Hello all, its nice to see the thread moving but let's not make it move for the wrong reasons? 

Shall we change topics? PSJ has started counting down to IC. Only 25 days more. It seems like such a long time and now suddenly its less than a month away. Soon PMY will appear too in IGTY! :love:

Its a good start to 2020! 

P.S: Happy New Year to all fellow PPS! Though I am not active in the thread but I make it a point to view at least once a day coz I believe in PPC 100%. I guess there's many more like me since there's more than 2.3mil views of our thread to date. :joy:

THIS.

Let's all start the new year on a positive note and remember that the things we post here may all be taken against us and PPC so please drop it and move on towards the excitement over PPC's same day posts and new dramas. There are MANY MANY things to be happy and thankful about and we should focus on that. 

• Like 2

To stop conflicts and disputes in here . I shouldn't come here anymore. Anyway I'm glad to share a lot of right information about PSJ with you here. I hope all of you will continue to support PSJ in the future.

finally, I wish you all a happy, have positive thoughts with PPC forever.  :)

PS. and you 

2 hours ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

I think you are just referring to ‘others’ for protect one acc as you’re a same account. lol

Your thoughts do not honor me very much. Your thoughts are the dirtiest thoughts I have ever received.  If you want reply to me directly, send  to parkparkcouple007@gmail.com

Just a random post before :sleeping: Your friend is my friend,  my friend is your friend :lol: I hope to see MY with wooga family too one day! They'll be a great mate.. 

Look at those smiles:wub: Imagine how cute, beautiful, handsome their future child will be:P Do you prefer junior SJ or MY? Sorry for my delulu :relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

https://m.blog.naver.com/helloviazz/221758380779

it seems that pmy was sick due to a bad cold.:tears: 

according to the post IFY staff uploaded in naver blog on Jan 3, IFY filming finished early that day because pmy was sick. i hope she is feeling better now. :cry:

psj was so sick due to a cold..and then now pmy is..:tears:

our hardworking ppc..take care, take a good rest..don't get sick, please..:bawling:

• Sad 6

14 hours ago, zashi23 said:

BtW, guys.. those pix of PMY in her post are not real time photos. She is not on vacation.. looks like those are still from her vacation last October. I guess she just wants to update something for her fans. :D

Maybe she cant really post anything Haewon related yet? 

yep for sure that it's an old pic for Italy trip last October. cuz pmy had schedules of filming IFY today. her stylist keunmin posted pic in the IFY set on ig story and IFY staff posted that he received Balenciaga slippers gift from pmy's manager today.

i hope pmy got over the cold now.:heart:

• Like 2

Hiii guys, happy new year everyone. I saw some pps accounts that posted about pmy and psj bracelet and If im not wrong necklace, from the same brand but after that it seemes it was deleted if im not wrong again:D, I know it could be a coincidence but anyone here saw that and know why its deleted? And its for real or just fans delusions?:D sorry for asking too much. I hope ppc and all pps have a great year ahead. I hope God bless us with great news of ppc in new year.

7 hours ago, quietobserver said:

My heart just  'kyahhhhhhhh~~~' shimkung~ when he said saranghae. That gaze...And her smile was just....:love:

I dunno why..I've watched the drama so many times already but i still cried when i saw this video!!

btw..aside from the nike,chain,etc...

saw an ig acct..showing PPC having the same white jacket,PSJ wore the other one at Shanghai!  

To reiterate what was pointed out, posting arguments here will just turn off shippers who just want to keep the peace and fun in this forum. For those who have personal isssues towards each other, kindly settle your personal disputes privately because this is a public forum associated with both PSJ and PMY and it will reflect negatively on them and to the others who come here for the fun.

To everyone else, as a general advise again--

Whether you are more of a PMY fan or a PSJ fan, just remember that this is a PPC thread where we should all live in peace while shipping them together and loving and supporting them both individually.

...If you no longer find yourself liking them together as a couple, no one is forcing you to stay.

...If you still love them but can't find as much time to be active, it's okay. 

...If you wish to keep this thread active, don't just wait for others to post -- chip in your share, engage others, and be more interactive. Like @quietobserver said, we can go back to those fun Q&A's and trivias BUT it will only work if others are willing to fill in. 

MORE IMPORTANTLY...

...If you love PPC, keep the love going. Keep on including them in your prayers and well-wishes. Keep on rooting for them, on elevating them, and elevating other fans who love PPC just the same.

Our dear PMY was down with colds. Hope she gets well soon. Hope that everyone else here are able to keep healthy and to maintain good personal, work, and fangirl lives. 

xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rinex said:

I dunno why..I've watched the drama so many times already but i still cried when i saw this video!!

btw..aside from the nike,chain,etc...

saw an ig acct..showing PPC having the same white jacket,PSJ wore the other one at Shanghai!  

The white jacket being compared may have the same design (but still different).. BUT.. PMY was not wearing it, right? It was just caught on her photo coz it was on a chair beside her... so, the jacket may not be hers.. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.blog.naver.com/helloviazz/221758380779

it seems that pmy was sick due to a bad cold.:tears: 

according to the post IFY staff uploaded in naver blog on Jan 3, IFY filming finished early that day because pmy was sick. i hope she is feeling better now. :cry:

psj was so sick due to a cold..and then now pmy is..:tears:

our hardworking ppc..take care, take a good rest..don't get sick, please..:bawling:

Hmmm...I wonder if she caught the germs from  :blush: PSJ? 

Praying for her to get completely well ASAP :heart: