[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi everyone! I normally don’t post here that often but I constantly check what everyone is up to and talking about. I decided to comment here today because I really think everyone is starting to drift apart from this ship which is making me feel so frustrated and sad and that even makes me feel even worse because I get to the conclusion that I’m too emotionally invested in PPC. Most of the Twitter / Instagram fan accounts are starting to become inactive, barely posting anything and everyone here seems to be starting to not post as well. Do you guys think it’s time to say good bye to this ship? I know MY and SJ are busy filming and there’s not much going on but I’m genuinely asking if there’s anyone here who still 100% believes in them. I’m so sorry for the long post, I really am, I feel like I really need closure on this topic and to know that I’m not the only one who still ships them.

Happy new year by the way!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pmyftw said:

I’m not the only one who still ships them.

dear u are not the only one~~ maybe we dont post as often now but rest assured PPC still got many shippers and supporters.. i dont post on daily basis now coz i’m so busy with life.. (im still adjusting to ‘i live alone’ to ‘i no longer live alone’ so i dont hv as much time to fangirl now)..but if i hv time, i will surely come here to check on any PPC updates and post something...

heading to Shanghai today~ wow this man really likes Supreme and Nike lol.. i wonder how many sneakers he owns lol.. 

btw im dying to see any updates on IFY~~ jst gimme any posters or short teasers.. i heard the premiere of IFY has been delayed to Feb 17 instead of Feb 10..i guess they must be rushing to sort out filming and drama promo.. hope PMY will not overworked herself...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pmyftw said:

Hi everyone! I normally don’t post here that often but I constantly check what everyone is up to and talking about. I decided to comment here today because I really think everyone is starting to drift apart from this ship which is making me feel so frustrated and sad and that even makes me feel even worse because I get to the conclusion that I’m too emotionally invested in PPC. Most of the Twitter / Instagram fan accounts are starting to become inactive, barely posting anything and everyone here seems to be starting to not post as well. Do you guys think it’s time to say good bye to this ship? I know MY and SJ are busy filming and there’s not much going on but I’m genuinely asking if there’s anyone here who still 100% believes in them. I’m so sorry for the long post, I really am, I feel like I really need closure on this topic and to know that I’m not the only one who still ships them.

Annyeong! I'm posting this in reply to your post and also as a general comment for other fans who may be thinking the same.

I know it's sad that our PPS friends are no longer as active as before. I feel it too. But understand that there are still quite a lot of PPC fans out there -- it's just that it's quite difficult to make content when there are no new updates that we can fangirl about.

We cannot keep on rehashing WWWSK videos and photos here just because. This is a forum so we need to talk about something for the thread to be active, and people here know that WWWSK photos and videos are already CANON so there's no point in discussing it further. We can share them AGAIN for feels, but we have instagram for that. A lot of accounts do it in instagram, understandably so as it is a photo and video sharing platform. I don't know where you're looking, but still see a lot of active PPS accounts there. And the comments on their posts will tell you how much love PPC still receives from both old and new fans alike. PPC will keep on getting new fans as long as WWWSK continues to air on tv networks abroad and as long as the online streaming is still available. I personally would like to give a shoutout to WWWSKCNFANS for being very active and for still sending support to our beloved PPC until now. They are an example of such a strong fanbase and I am very happy for them.

It is up to you whether you want to keep believing on this ship or not. You have the freedom of choice as much as everyone here does. I personally understand when people start to be inactive in ships because in my many many years of fangirling (14 years at this point) this really happens after a celeb couple's project ends (for couples who aren't confirmed to be dating). For some couples, fans diminish rapidly -- like just a few months from when the project ended, so I'm happy that it took more than a year for this thread to become this slow.

You may also want to consider that a soompi thread is harder to maintain due to the nature of the forum and the demographic differences among the fans who post here. Unlike regional groups like WWWSK China or PPS Philippines, it would take more effort for us to maintain a quorum here because of the differences in time zones, mother tongue, culture, and most of all due to the thread being in a forum where we are required to post substantive content for it to move. 

Just remember that believing and being active in fangirling can be two different things. You can believe in a celebrity / celebrity couple but not be active in posting on any sns or forums. I personally still have a very strong belief in PPC, but I'm not as active because there's nothing NEW to post or talk about. My PPS heart is contented with following PPS accounts and checking on new posts from them everyday, and my heart still flutters even with old content.

So just look into your heart whether you still think that PPC is worth a tiny bit of space there. For us who are more active on this thread, we don't put the pressure on anyone to post and neither will we take offense when people decide to jump off this ship. Such is the fangirl life, and we totally understand. 

All the best to you. :heart:

As for me, as long as this photo still exists in PSJ's and PMY's instagram, I will remain steadfast in my love for them. This for me is the most solid proof of PPC and no one can convince me otherwise.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Absolutely agree with @minmangfan ... I'm one of them who still 100% believe in our PPC.. and I do think all those reporters n insiders are still 'on guard' but at the same time they respect them for not sharing their privacy at least for now..  For now let's just enjoy n support their new shows! Still got few weeks to meet PSR n MHW-_-

I bet both of them are sponsored by nike:P Nike should make them as ambassadors then.. Btw, is the tag necessary or they really forgot to cut out the tag? :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, pmyftw said:

Park min young and Kim jae wook are real COUPLE in my heart. 

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's just Seoul city's wish. i don't think Seoul can achieve their dream(the concert).:lol:

Oh, I see, I misunderstood :lol: I was laughing at the idea, the two actors our PMY was caught with in a "dating scandal" together. Only Lee Joon Ki would be missing from the ordeal haha

34 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Park min young and Kim jae wook are real COUPLE in my heart. 

this post os FAKE! The account was hacked. The real owner of the account couldnt log in to her account for a long time now coz she forgot her password. Thats why she hasnt posted in a long while. Whoever is this hacker... do not make troubles here. 

DO NOT believe this post.