[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

what the duck! i jst found out Record's Park has been hacked jst now! (i was on social media fast since sunday).. the hacker changed the name to Ninja XT24...oh the nerve!.. btw i think we all should unsubscribe for now and subscribe again later when he gets his channel back...

• Unamused 1

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Looks like PMY watch a lot of Netflix series. I hope she gets a role from Netflix Original Series. :D

seeing how good she's being femme fatale haha she totally fit for rich woman with sociopath role or just a really bad woman role hehe.

You guys should try her favorite series.. Black Mirror: Bandersnatch... the reason she said its a game is... because the viewer is the one who will decide what happens next. But if you choose wrong.. the story will go back.. I havent finished the whole series yet! Its been a while since i tried again.. lol. I guess PMY was able to finish it. :D

I am now claiming PMY as my spirit animal! :joy:. We have the same interests... and Im good at keeping secrets too..:wink:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep hjh wrote on IG, psj couldn't attend an awesome ent year-end party yesterday because of a cold.:dissapointed_relieved:

hope he will get better soon.

I saw the awesome ent year party too. Seems like their party theme was All Black Suit? They must had so much fun. Too bad he can't join, after seeing awesome ent growing with more actors and actresses. And it's hard to attend an event with everyone around. huhu :tears:

Hope he will get well soon

• Like 2