[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Proud mommy n daddy are showing off their babies:love: Can u imagine this family in one frame? :rolleyes: I bet there're countless photos of them together in their phones:lol:

Leon - Omma was talking bad about me again:angry: I'm gonna sleep with appa tonight.. Hahaha.. Chubby leon is still a baby to his mommy.. BIG BABY

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Recap PSJ at MMA 2019 :

20191206-192417.png

And this actor who was standing together with Lee Hyun Woo is...!!

20191206-192355.png

The MMA host of the day

Park Seo Joon, the actor who's responsible for the opening and the closing!!
20191206-192334.png

Didn't he looked like he exuded the 'olgul chonje' appearance ???

(olgul chonje=term used to described good looking man and beautiful woman)
20191206-192316.png

This is it, this is.. It's the end just by looking at his side profile

20191206-192241.png

His standby look was handsome too
20191206-192205.png

S--mile
20191206-192224.png

Our chestnuty's back side head is handsome too (cry)

20191206-192146.png

Can you stay still and not giving any heart???

ezgif-com-crop.gif

Psjmma2.gif

source:https://1boon.kakao.com/actorlovers/mmabehind

• Like 2

:star: I also like PMY's twinkly eyes during the WWWSK wedding scene. She was soo beautiful. She looked like she was sent down from the heaven :love:. And those promises that both made before they walk on the aisle, feels so reallll :bawling:  They are perfect together :heart: The best wedding you can ever see! And I wish to see it again! For real! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

:star: I also like PMY's twinkly eyes during the WWWSK wedding scene. She was soo beautiful. She looked like she was sent down from the heaven.

yep pmy's eyes twinkle like stars.:love: someone also knows it definitely and always admires her beauty...:wub:

• Like 5

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

Ohhh.. no relation... just sharing. :D

• LOL 2

44 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

Ohoo then both can learn how to play piano together then :tounge_xd: she can ask him the arrangement of the proposal song..hehe 

And....he can sing while she play the piano... perrrfecto! :lol:

Yes Minyoung, "his sincere feeling was really good" ... really good... I feel the love~ Just how you got immersed to it and cried to the touching proposal, we all feel the same way ... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1