[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
official image for pmy drama IGTY. the house in the image is 'Goodnight bookstore' that pmy mentioned on her latest post.:heart:

The book store located centre at nowhere haha

It does have that Little Forest movie vibe. Oh wow the whole winter vibe looks amazing. Looking forward to it :wub:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy never fail to make pps happy.:lol:

How can anyone forget KMS? She is such a perfect character. If there's in the world for such living person, she is definitely a great person.

Oh wait...PMY do has this characteristics. PMY is great! 

So people should understand why we love KMS. She's great career woman, a great unnie and a great lover!

Wow PMY shown all these KMS's characteristics these days.. haha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Through the view photo in his house, Psj proved that he lives in the house 80m away from pmy house is really true. the Lotte Tower view...:lol:

No wonder the value was billions(?) won.. The view itself is a treasure:love:Lucky MY:P 

• Like 2

From another one who self-claimed to be good at decisions but only to find himself in two-minds :joy: While she's naturally kute with all the answers & expressions, this one was making himself shy with his own choice, but can't deny they're both true & honest :wub:

Getting busy starting this week, it's only 3 days since & I alr feel I'm missing out OTP so much :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

So...

Some fans from the other ship thinks PMY was bluffing when she said she likes Kim Mi So better than Sung Deok Mi, and that they feel that PMY's answer was scripted because of the popularity of WWWSK.

Two points: 

1) The only time I encountered PMY giving an answer that felt calculated was when she was addressing the dating rumors between her and PSJ. Other than that, she has been very honest and straightforward and could never tell a lie without sounding uncomfortable.

2) Did they just indirectly admit that WWWSK / KMS is more popular? Lol

PMY has always been very honest and you can tell right away when she's happy or sad about anything. When she made that face after she answered KMS, it was because she felt bad having to choose one over the other AND also because she knew that the award she will be accepting was for her role as SDM and not KMS.

However, PMY has been VERY CONSISTENT throughout interviews that she was happiest during the filming of WWWSK and that she relates to KMS the most. I would copy and paste the links to all interviews here if only I had a bit more time, but I'm already very sleepy lol. You can backtrack all you want and it's always the same answer. The other drama may have had more adlibs contributed by the actors, but this happened because the plot and writing was poor so the actors had to step in.

I also remember reading other comments saying that PMY won awards for HPL but not for WWWSK, and that it serves PPS right for looking down at PMY's work for HPL. Let me reiterate and clarify that we never looked down on PMY and will never do so. If there was anything we were disappointed with about HPL, it was the way the story was written and directed -- never PMY's performance. We believe that HPL had a great potential but was never realized. It had even greater potential than the premise of WWWSK but sadly the writing and direction failed to catapult it into something more than just another romcom. We were disappkinted about the drama, but never about the actress. In fact, we all agree here that PMY carried the weight of the entire show on her shoulders, which is probably one of the reasons why she said during an interview that she felt very tired and that filming was difficult for her.

Now, I'm not picking a fight or anything. I just want to put this out there for clarification because with the number of hate comments directed to us from the other ship when we aren't even saying anything, we might as well be labelled as the most misinterpreted ship of all time. And I know that despite the slow updates here over the past few weeks, some of them still visit us. :tounge_wink: PPS in instagram may screenshot my explanation and share it, because I don't want us to ever get misinterpreted about our love for PMY and our side needs to be heard anyway.

P.S.

I'm excited to hear whether she will pick Haewon over Miso in the next few months. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

As a side note to that Q&A: PMY says she's very Korean and loves Korean food but even non Koreans would put her chopsticks skills to shame :tounge_wink: Both PSJ and KJW teased her about her poor chopsticks skills. I actually wanted to hear the thoughts of her Busted co-stars about this. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

For her, 'Her favourite character' question = 'the character that she feel similar and related to her' question. She would had given the same answer to both. 

Only those who watch WWWSK can see how attractive KMS is. In my opinion, the only difference between KMS and SDM is the fangirling. That is why she said the different score between two is 1%. I like SDM. She's funny. She's also a great career woman who has so much care to her workers and very heartwarming too. Ohh..almost the same as KMS...But I like KMS more because she is such a great charisma woman, she did so many things by herself (despite being incapable as a secretary at the first place) and she carried the burden as like she is the head family, eventho she is the youngest. She is perfect. I can never be able to be like KMS. She is totally a wannabe woman. 

Maybe SDM is a bit clumsy so...

Dont they get it that PMY said she is KMS+SDM? If they are mad about she chose KMS over SDM, they should put the blame on the interviewer for such questions. Cos she does value all her roles. Actually if hpl fans like SDM, that means they like KMS too.. haha

Scripted answers? LMAO I can just laugh...

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

....she has been very honest and straightforward and could never tell a lie without sounding uncomfortable.

...PMY has been VERY CONSISTENT throughout interviews that she was happiest during the filming of WWWSK and that she relates to KMS the most.....

Let me reiterate and clarify that we never looked down on PMY and will never do so...

We were disappointed about the drama, but never about the actress....

Totally agree :thumbsup:

• Like 6

detective  mode again..:D

Psj house video(it's not real psj house. just same unit type)

Photo-Grid-1575474594377

view from psj house video(same as psj latest ig pic)

Pmy house video(it's not real pmy house. just same unit type)

Photo-Grid-1575474522622.jpg

view from pmy house video(the green lines are the same building as in the view from psj house)

so..it shows how close ppc houses are.:D yep only 80m away..

vb

Photo-Grid-1575477825288

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Some fans from the other ship thinks PMY was bluffing when she said she likes Kim Mi So better than Sung Deok Mi

lol wait till u hear what they said about wwwsk BTS and DVD~ but who cares what they said or think..at least we got a DVD lol..and sorry if they think PMY is bluffing.. they are not her so whatever feelings they have are invalid lol..

ps these comments can be found in one of the acc that was blocked by PMY i think. but im not sure.. 

Spoiler

url%5D

• LOL 2

Hmm guys.. Let's just ignore the negative comments from the other shippers okay^_^ The more we talk about them the more they'll provoke us.. These people are just annoyed that nothing to be talked about their otp that's why they keep hating people especially pps.. Sometimes it's the best to remain silent when we encounter this kind of people

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

MY always said that she is so similar to KMS from the very first.. How much she loves KMS that she didn't even think when she had to choose between KMS n SDM.. If the answer was scripted, the right one should be SDM bcause the award received wasn't for wwwsk.. She's very consistent with her answer that every time she's been asked about her fav drama or characters she'll definitely choose wwwsk n KMS:D She once said that it was her first time acting as herself..in other words, she was just being herself while acting as KMS so no wonder KMS is so precious to her

MY keeps mentioned that she's very similar to KMS.. let's see what's similar between them 

1. Personality

As she said, she was acting as herself in wwwsk so basically KMS=PMY:P She scared of roller coster, loves eating vanilla ice cream after some drinks, workaholic, perfectionist at work but being lazy at home, cheerful and more! She was so comfortable while acting as MS because she could relate so much with the character. Well she did mention about her craziness like SDM:lol:but the rest of her is just like KMS.. Plus, 'someone' gave her the nickname Park Miso bcause of her beautiful, perfect 'miso':lol: 

2. Work and love

They've a perfect balance between work and love life am i right? Both MY n MS have a successful career and MY is a shining star right now.. She received soo many awards and recognitions since her debut.. Same goes to MS, she's well potrayed a successful career woman in her 30s..  she even got awarded Hardworking Cow by her boss aka bf aka husband-to-be:P tho they're so busy with their career but they're surrounded by the people they love.. Whether it's family, friends or loverB)oh not to forget the neighbour too! Haha

3. Love story

I believe she could relate soooo much with MS-YJ love story:P it started 9 years ago when YJ first met her since they last met.. And for 9 years YJ has been secretly in love and care for her.. Just like SJ, he's been a fanboy of MY since her debut:joy: and now both SJ n YJ are so lucky to have their dream girl as queen of their life.. And remember when MS first got her job as YJ secretary? It was his idea for asking her to apply for that position.. And we all know SJ was the one who recommended MY's name for the role:P besides,  both couples are secret lover! Hahah.. The scene where the whole Yumyung discover their relationship reminds me of the time when the 3 years rumour came out:joy: i wonder if the novel was inspired by their story hahaha.. If so then they should get some credit n royalties:lol:

Sorry for the long write up.. Once again, let's just ignore all those negative n toxic people.. Especially to pps ig acc, i know u guys are here, please2 just let them be.. Let's keep our positive vibe and happy ship okay? :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Love story

I believe she could relate soooo much with MS-YJ love story:P it started 9 years ago when YJ first met her since they last met.. And for 9 years YJ has been secretly in love and care for her.. Just like SJ, he's been a fanboy of MY since her debut:joy:

There's also a part in the couple commentary in dvd.. where they were asked: to PMY- what LYJ meant to KMS and to PSJ -  what KMS meant to LYJ.

Their answers and their reactions.. are sooooo.. :wub:.  They also looked very sincere.

Coz how they answered the question is very similar to their answers on their other feature interviews before and after wwwsk. :phew::ph34r::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I was craving icecream, went to BR, and first thing I saw was Mint Choco icecream. Haha. Oh I rmb someone ate mint choco. So I got one, yummy, tho it has super strong mint taste to it :crazy:(I felt like eating toothbrush lol). Haha...it was really good actually.

Tho I thought he like mint choco too but fans asked him and he said no. So why did you mentioned it in Vlive? Just happen to rmb someone in your mind? :P It's okay. We all know. Guess she's always in your mind,captain :lol::lol: 

ezgif-com-crop.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1