[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Happy midweek with our OTP on this lovely anniversary. First gettin' pretty with Sooryehan & takin' it easy coz we have the Condition Hwan here :kiss_closed:

Plz excuse my kidding, I know our SaeHae couple is workin' hard to represent jTBC now :wub:

• Like 4

wow it's been a year after Cosmo?? WOW time surely flies..do u guys remember how excited we were when PSJ was confirmed for Cosmo? hahaha everyone went wild here, and on social media too..sadly we couldnt get any photo of them together in one frame (except the ones on stage together with other celebs) ..but BAM! blurry fancam to the rescue.. they were so blurry and reddish but still we can see their closeness.. :wub:.. then BAM! again, they left the event together and it was caught on fancam/vid and we went even crazier lol :lol:

arghh what a night that night....Happy Cosmoniversary guys.. :heart:

ps. i still remember someone said her sister was there too and she promised to ask her about PPC when she gets home but we dont really hear anything from her or her sister after that lol... (uhmm sister it's been a year are you home yet lol?).. jokejoke

• LOL 7

42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

He knows he can't.. lol! But he did wait for her as she greets adoring fans.. :D

Haha right? But if could, I'm sure he even would've walked beside her. But no matter what the situation is, he always keeps an eye on her. He even watched her steps as she walked up the stairs during AAA 2017 :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow it's been a year after Cosmo?? WOW time surely flies..do u guys remember how excited we were when PSJ was confirmed for Cosmo? hahaha everyone went wild here, and on social media too..sadly we couldnt get any photo of them together in one frame (except the ones on stage together with other celebs) ..but BAM! blurry fancam to the rescue.. they were so blurry and reddish but still we can see their closeness.. :wub:.. then BAM! again, they left the event together and it was caught on fancam/vid and we went even crazier lol :lol:

ps. i still remember someone said her sister was there too and she promised to ask her about PPC when she gets home but we dont really hear anything from her or her sister after that lol... (uhmm sister it's been a year are you home yet lol?).. jokejoke

Time flies so fast! I remember we sad because we heard "cosmo is private event" and then BAM we got what we need B)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Happy Cosmoniversary 

I miss all the buzz in here during cosmo.. we all so excited and went wild in here and in a day we have more than 5 pages.. 

Yes that sister.. where did she go? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Omoooo 

I thought she was tired with two award ceremony...

She's more busier than I thought.

Why namoo didnt update her schedule? Hmm

She looks like a high class rich woman 

(she is lol)

Okay director just need to see this and send to her some badass rich villain woman character haha

• LOL 3

PMY glam team is getting better and better with all of her red carpet, event, and airport styles. I can't get over the fact that even though she wears simple clothes such as this airport look, she still looks effortlessly beautiful, sexy, and high class. No wonder our girl is VERY shippable. 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

The fact is... she is beautiful.

Look at her beauty endorsements :P

And men can't help but admire her beauty, even her Busted co-stars. 

So excited for MMA! We've had a lot of vitaminyoung this week and we need some PSJ now to balance her beauty with handsomeness

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ahn bo hyun posted a coffee truck banner from psj's fans support in ig story.:D 

so today, SJ is busying with filming IC and MY is busying with attending an event. Cow parkpark couple.:lol:

Hustling for the future because someone wants an extended honeymoon :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3