[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

did u guys know why PMY's stylist keunmin deleted PMY and KJW's pic on her ig?  she uploaded a few pics from starhub at first (including PMY and KJW pic on the stage) but later reuploaded them without that pic..so HPL shippers are saying keunmin are trying to hide PMY and KJW's relationship coz they want to keep it a secret ?? 

however, out of so many beautiful photos that night, keunmin uploaded one of PMY's pic with wwwsk_cnfans logo on her ig lol (the one with hardworking cow and remember dog logo) :phew:.. (thank you keunmin)

so what is wrong with keunmin lol?? any thoughts??? 

• LOL 6

@Matilda_Anne haha they can think wtv they want. Anw, what to hide actually? lol. No problem if pmy-kjw want to have casual chat in public,right? Which...so far I didnt see that..dont know why where gone my dear vitaMinYoung...

It's up to keunmin, it's her ig anw. Maybe pmy didnt like it, who knows haha. Cos keunmin always tag pmy in her post. There are so many photos of her by her fans but one of it keunmin chose wwwskcnfans photo? It's questionable to me too hahahah wohoo...(thanks for lovely photos wwwskcnfans).

There are photos of pmy and lsg in keunmin's post too...so many of it... still no problem...why oh why~

Well I think it's more lovely if PMY gets all the spotlight, ALONE for her white flowy dress:heart:  gosh I love the earring~

Wohoo thinking of it, I am so happy. Hahahaha.

Anw guys, I saw psj's makeup artist from wwwsk team. She came to hanoi too. I guess she's with another celeb or idols. And she's good buddy with keunmin. Definitely they'll meet up at hanoi ;) wwwsk gang meet again~

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

There are so many photos of her by her fans but one of it keunmin chose wwwskcnfans photo

ikr? i was like...okay keunmin okayyyy...haha

btw do u hv any idea whether wwwsk_cnfans (the logo owner) is PPS or not? i jst know this acc owner is a huge fan of WWWSK, PMY and PSJ (he/she paid subway ad for TDF promo when it was aired).. 

• Like 1

@Matilda_Anne.. we'll just let the other ship think what they want.. if that makes them happy... sure.. :yum:

But.. i think you're guess of what the reason is? Is just as good or about the same as the rest... :glasses:

Let others enjoy the moments PMY can give them for their shipper hearts.

Starhub done. AAA ongoing.

Just like what random people before wwwsk was even announced  posted online and the Korean press who conducted the interview to PPC after wwwsk: 

"Just wait and see" 

:blush:

2020 is PPC year! New dramas..new year.. new...... :ph34r:

• Like 2

@zashi23  yess i hope everyone will be happy with whatever they're doing or thinking lol!..if they wanna think that way fine by me lol..let us all be happy this almost holiday season...

yes cant wait for 2020!~ im so jealous of Kfans they get to see PSJ and PMY back to back on TV this February... what about international fans? are the dramas gonna be available on netflix???

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw do u hv any idea whether wwwsk_cnfans (the logo owner) is PPS or not? i jst know this acc owner is a huge fan of WWWSK, PMY and PSJ (he/she paid subway ad for TDF promo when it was aired).. 

Yeahhh okayy ~uhuh keunmin yeahh i see ~okayy~ hahaha 

I think....both wwwskfans and pps :D They had gifted pmy congratulatory flower and presents for her 1st fan meeting and coffee truck during hpl, gifted both psj and pmy for their 1st anniversary (oops!) Wwwsk 1st anniversary gifts too...

Always supportive to both pmy and psj :heart:

• Like 2

@Matilda_Anne

Actually this came out yesterday..looks like JTBC extended their project together with Netflix. Nowadays, you can see JTBC dramas broadcast as almost as the same time as korean broadcast time (or maybe the next day). 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflix-bolsters-k-drama-lineup-deal-south-koreas-jtbc-1257822

Finger cross...hope that Itaewon Class and When The Weather is Nice, I'll Go to You broadcast fast in Netflix cos both seems to be dramas that ppl expecting and waited for. ;) 

But most PSJ and PMY can be watch in Netflix now. These power couple... indeed amazing actor n actress ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope this helps :P there was supposedly an interview session after the red carpet, but it got cancelled (prob. partly due to the recent sad news in K-biz) & the main show will also be curtailed a bit according to the media firm in charge.

Her look is simple but elegant with class, love her showing off the forehead & the beautiful neckline like this :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Yes, they will support psj drama to 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yes, pps team someone tell me 

• Thanks 1

Our girl beat our expectations and came in black + updo! What a refreshing look from her most recent red carpet styles!! I love this!! Very elegant and sexy I bet her neighbor is having a nosebleed right now.

:heart::heart::heart:

On a side note, I wonder if she actually brought several dresses and then chose to wear black today in spirit of GHR...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, we ree said:

Starhub event yesterday a lot pps come to support pmy...

I heard it too. So happy to hear many PPS came to support PMY :heart: 

Would love to know the insights from the event but didnt heard anything from dear pps.. For sure, she was so so gorgeous in that white dress!

• Like 2

Just now, quietobserver said:

I heard it too. So happy to hear many PPS came to support PMY :heart: 

Would love to know the insides from the event but didnt heard anything from dear pps.. For sure, she was so so gorgeous in that white dress!

Singaporean PPS, where ya at?? Haha I was actually supposed to be in Singapore on the day of the Starhub event but had to cancel...before knowing that PMY will be there. Too bad. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2