[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On this 1111 page of PPC forum..

I wish PmY and PSJ:

- more acting awards because they have great acting skills. Not just a popularity award.

- a huge success for their upcoming dramas :innocent:

- more endorsements and sponsors

- peace of mind

- more opportunities for them to achieve their dreams

- of course... a happy, contented, at peace, settled and full of love of their life together.

:heart::innocent::cookie:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Congratulations PMY! :heart:

We always say... her acting in HPL deserves an award! She worked really hard on it.  She was much recognized already as KMS in WWWSK. We all fell deeper in love with her for that. More awards to come! Hopefully on AAA.. you'll get an acting award. 

Next stop: Vietnam! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Caption: I'm sorry for not staying together till the end (of this journey) ... I'll remember you as the Hara who had always been so adorable to me, leave restfully/ RIP 

Fans or not, I believe we all share this grief. Truly hope that they can find a little more serenity in the industry, all the best to those suffering & fighting strong :heart:

• Sad 7

Congratulation Park Min Young for the Best Female Asian Star Award :heart:

You did great. You are always a great actress. It wasnt easy to play SeoDeokMi fangirling character for sure. And all the receiving love from fans and more amazing projects keep coming...definitely the dedication and efforts worth great reward. Wow Secretary Kim fever is still on going. Miso still receiving love after more than a year (sob sob touched)...

And oh my Princess Rachel~ you rock the night! With all the bling bling flowy dress and oh yeah my personal love for your earring girll~ So gorgeous!

Congrats again for the winning! 

May you always walk flower path :heart:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

When is AAA again? I'm wondering if PMY will have the time to visit GHR's wake because of hr busy schedule.

tomorrow. pmy will go to Vietnam directly from Singapore today.

btw pmy deleted her latest post. some ridiculous comments made her delete the post about Hara.. why someones think just negatively?. cyberbullying should be gone.:angry:

• Sad 7

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

tomorrow. pmy will go to Vietnam directly from Singapore today.

btw pmy deleted her latest post. some ridiculous comments made her delete the post about Hara.. why someones think just negatively?. cyberbullying should be gone.:angry:

There were ridiculous comments?? Gosh I wonder when people are going to stop. I remember some people posting negative comments on Sulli's account even after her death. Even their souls cannot be spared. 

Too bad PMY won't be able to come to GHR's wake. I think she feels bad not being able to make it, and even feels bad that people continue to cyberbully even after her death. :tears:Yesterday must have been a difficult day for PMY, smiling throughout the event despite possibly already knowing (just possibly because we have no way of knowing) that a dear friend just died, and then reading such malicious comments on her post thereafter. Gosh, I still remember that coffee truck gift from GHR like it was yesterday whenever I think of how many people have PPC worked with in common already. 

• Sad 4

^Ahh, that group interview where PMY was blushing and making shy facial expressions when her costars chose their kiss scenes and said that their kiss scenes make them want to smack their lips. :love: In the couple commentary, it seems that even PPC couldn't help but smack their lips while watching their kiss scenes, too. :tounge_xd: We feel you, guys.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Mi Nyeongie just updated her IGS with the clear blue sky & the caption "좋은 생각만 - only the happy good thoughts/ positive vibe :heart:). I know it's gloomy for many people right now, and even our girl is dealing with unnecessarily malicious & nasty comments. But AAA is not an event they can cancel at their will, so I do hope we'll get through this with the strong will & positive vibe only, truthfully :blush:

Hara was also Seo Joonie's ex-labelmate, I think he'll go pay her last visit. To be honest, due to the moments like this, I have every wish that all our beloved artists including our OTP to at least have someone staying by their sides even just to listen to the most random stories or rambling ..

• Love 4

Hope you'll have time to try some delish food & have an enjoyable time there :wub:

We hope to see you this lively, and get to do whatever you wish. Just like him, break out of your comfort zone and try out the characters even if those are the complete opposite of your own selves, just go for it while you want & you can  :blush: 

• Like 6

Do you guys remember this moment? :wub: just a little tb..  remember the moment they sat beside each other with no space? Remember how close they're chatting with each other? Remember how they look awkwardly cute on the stage bcause of the camera? :PRemember when they walk out the ballroom together? Remember when both teams having dinner together with the boss? Ohh i miss those moments:blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1