[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Just saw an article abt the "puppy club" where HJ (AOA member) said that she got to know Seo Joonie & V coz they also take their kids, Simba & Yeontan there. So I just wonder if Simba asks his big bro to join, Leon seems a little bit shy in public tho :lol:

• Like 1

Pmy- kkk Is that so?! Do you have a dinner appointment? If you don't, can you come out for a while? I will give chilli kimchi to you.

sejeong's caption- even though i went to her house late because my schedule was finished late, minyoung unnie ran out to give kimchi to me.

This is really really delicious. those who have not eaten it don't know how delicious it is. wow..Unnie is a really good woman.

how sweet pmy is.:heart:

obviously pmy's close neighbor who lives 80m aways from her house must taste her homemade kimchi.:D

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Unnie is a really good woman.

yess she is truly a good woman.. i remember Jaesuk said in Running Man he sent PMY an icecream truck during HPL coz she sent him some kind of tea and goodies first.. i think PMY is a really caring person.. she will be a great wife and mom one day... i bet she will be the kind of mom who makes cute school lunch boxes for her children lol..

btw, could this man be any cuter?? lol when he said ‘ommma’ 

• LOL 7

Definitely a busy November for PPC! Attending events and shooting their respective dramas in between. Wishing for more and more blessings to come for them! :innocent:

Good thing they are neighbors.. like either one could just literally walk to each other's house. :lol:

• Like 3

Oh wow what a simile of Haewon's life...

I bet it is really heavy to her :joy: we probably gonna see the IGTY bts scene where she struggle handling the cello case...

And oh myyy would you look at that beautiful legs! Must be working hard doing pilates and exercises. How can I get as motivated as PMY? :sweatingbullets:  

Psstt! She's good at insta story now:lol: keep it up girll~

• Like 2

Ahh the Haewon aesthetic as I imagined! I knew she would still look so chic even when carrying a cello case. I'm sooo excited for her new drama because I feel her excitement, too! I wonder if she took cello lessons already?

Also very happy that PPC already know how to use instagram story! Pretty sure some kind of tutorial happened (Jessica to PMY, then PMY to her neighbor in Cheongdam-dong).

@quietobserver It's a lot easier to commit to working out and staying fit when 1) your beauty is your investment and 2) your partner/bf is committed to staying fit as well. I noticed that PMY is not exactly very lean (she has a tiny waist but her abs aren't that defined) and lacks a bit of muscle, so it means she doesn't do a lot of weights. Probably more cardio and pilates or yoga. She loves food so maybe she eats everything she wants to eat but in moderation. She's already smashing before, and although she's on fire now I wish she will gain just a little bit more muscle. A certain neighbor can help her do weights in moderation :tounge_xd:

• Like 3

TGIF, so many things to look forward to ^^ So we'll get to see him with TirTir event later, and her in the World Klass show (bet the contestants will be fanboying her a lot kkk)

So while we're waiting, here's another slip just for fun. DPC (official account) liked this picture of our OTP.  This is really just for fun coz after all CellReturn is also a competitor isn't it :joy: our OTP is bringing everyone together, or is it bcoz winter is comin' & people just wanna some heartwarming embrace kkk~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Today suitfit fits him well, as usual lol~ Himself & the one helping recording the video also said that he's been so beezy with IC filming :wub: So our man is among the male celebs with the most commercial endorsements right now, and everyone keeps commentin' on how great his skin is, a "남신/ male deity" ^^ Oh yeah I'm jealous too :kiss_closed:

And I think they're also have female endorser in the future too, in which case I bet our man can help with a great recommendation too lol *jk jk

Does it mean another appearance to look forward to hmm :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1