[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Omo I just finished busted season 2 and it was so Amazing. It's not so funny like season 1 but like the cast said the story line of every scene is beautiful. It makes me curious about the case how to solve the problem. Min Young is Deabak i don't know but she is a genius indeed. Just by looking she know the answer. I just want to see her in one drama with Seung Gi with Sese Hahaha Waiting for season 3. 

It is so funny when Jong Min told Seung Gi not to plan to be a boyfriend of Min Young and Seung Gi ask Jong if He is her Boyfriend. Me be like "No Guys her boyfriend is PSJ" HAHAHAHA 

And when Jae Suk ask Min Young for Money hahaha She is so cute there. 

I will wait for season 3, IGTY and IC 

• Like 1

Just finished watching Busted2... such an impressive show. There are still some clues that PMY solved that Im still trying to figure out. Lol! Will get back to those.. B)

Looks like they will make Busted 3! The last episode is Such a cliffhanger. And they left some hints that they just might make a 3rd season. 

Anyway.. i will leave you with this..

Photo below was a scene from Busted2.

;)

IMG-20191114-121348.jpg

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, luffie said:

@zashi23 aaargh! they were on the same spot! can I assume that he was visiting her on the set? Lol.

Lol! That cant be because of the pictures though... PSJs pic was taken while shooting IC recently... Busted2 was done filming Dec of 2018..

But who knows... maybe he might have visited her at some point back then.. :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Screenshot-20191114-221746

psj uploaded ig story. it's the first time he did ig story.

today is College Scholastic Ability Test day of Korea. so he's giving a support message. "Good job, examinees. I hope you guys walk on the flower road only from now on.

why ppc suddenly post ig story?:joy::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

literally almost choke on my water when i saw his 1st ig story! i jst yelled “hey!!! he did an ig story!!! she must have taught him to do ig story!!!’ to my cat and he ran away coz i was too loud lol... 

bn_sj2013 and rachel_mypark, i want more igstoryyyy please

:lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Yup he was workin' hard till dawn, outside & under freezing weather~ stay warm & stay strong!!! By the second pic only, I can feel his complete digestion of Park Sae Roy already :wub: hope he's enjoying his time working with Hong the celeb chef, and get to learn some yummy recipes maybe kkk

Edit: delete pics due to repetition :P

• Like 4

Wow so this is #MokHaeWon (hashtag)? For some reasons it looks like a wig to me lol~ Hope she'll gain some weights before the filming schedule is gettin' more hectic esp. in this freezing weather ㅠㅠ How do you guyz like this :P

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1