[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yepp but some ppl say we can share them after a few months or maybe a year despite of copyright thing?? so that's not true?

not true. all k-dramas' dvd is not allowed to be shared forever. but that seems to be common that fans share contents a few months after dvd released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching kor and jp ver dvd, i felt ppc thought that "my body is yours and your body is mine." :joy: you know what i mean..:rolleyes: their skinship is tooo natural...ppc do not care where they touch each other's body..not surprised at all and just accept it naturally..even ppc staff also were not surprised at all.

and what ppl who watched bts in dvd say in common is that.."before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

So true :D oh gosh their skinship...It just not normal if it's just work colleagues, right? And PPC knew that there will be dvd to be release, and they kinda admit their bed scene was too hot and might be include in the dvd, and still they are behaving so sweet to each other till filming ended....

Dont need to desribe more what else than favoring each others' necks :lol: like you said haha. Naturally... yes 'natural' is the right word to describe their comfort. What naturally two people liking each other do.

I dont care what others wanna think abt what Im saying, they might think Im lying or I made up story  cos PPC are freaking into each other !! For real!!:lol::lol:

I'm totally agree that I see pmy more into psj haha. And of cos I can see the sparkling love gaze between PPC;)

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I'm totally agree that I see pmy more into psj haha. And of cos I can see the sparkling love gaze between PPC;)

I think so.. PSJ being more reserved and cautious(?) but at the same time he really care for her.. Honestly,  I think that's how they're in real life too:joy: A girl tend to be more affectionate than man right.. But PSJ had once said in his iv that he would do everything for his love one.. You know things like couple dog, moving to nearer house, jersey number, fly over from korea to LA:Pwhat else?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I think so.. PSJ being more reserved and cautious(?) but at the same time he really care for her.. Honestly,  I think that's how they're in real life too:joy: A girl tend to be more affectionate than man right.. But PSJ had once said in his iv that he would do everything for his love one.. You know things like couple dog, moving to nearer house, jersey number, fly over from korea to LA:Pwhat else?

Buy her Nike Jordan sneakers like his sneakers..:D:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi,  lovely pps, u guys never fail to amaze me, so awesome, grp :wub:. Tyvm, for keepin' the site so, so, alive, happy " FALL," ofc loyal to PPC. :love: loved the ig, updates n' gorgeous, photos above. 

Don't 4get, I'm always, gr8atful to you.... I am reading this site, like doing my yoga, or in between breaks at work...(my best buddies) even while i'm off work or on vacay, ---love2 u guys....:kiss:.

On PSJ, here r my observation, he'll have great year ending, 2019 (any TDF, awards coming up. He's acting is superb!! I know' pls. keep voting FOR "'PARK SEO JOON, all major, awards, etc., or top acting, best of the best...Well at least he's now, going....see, below:

#2 "2019 THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE IN THE WORLD." So, this is not, the  local voting in K-Drama,right? :glasses: this is THE WORLD!!!!....Fight, for PSJ!  (he's got the "it"!!! Imagine, at 30 (going 31 next mo. Dec. 16) " PSJ- is a "BILLIONAIRE AND THE MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR!!" Oh, my----wow, super combo.(#2 billionaire, single man alive!)....no one is confirming to be his bae, so my squads r screaming' -can they meet u, PSJ, in LA.? ??? :w00t: they're, so available, j.o., just fangirling over our hottie PSJ!, (at work ages raging, fr. 21 to mid 30's -- ha-ha-(too oldie here guys, 6 yrs., older than PSJ, or 3 yrs. older than pmy ?)...my dear hubby is just raising his brows, sayin' on point!!!:sweatingbullets:...guys, seriously, we can't wait, for his movie , "DREAM," as Soon Hong Dae, 

whoever is the PD, or casting dir. pls. pls., I hope no leading lady, yet-- can u plsssss, cast AS HIS LEADING LADY "JU JINGYI "LIKE A GODDESS, (very refreshing beauty) In fact, VOTED #1, AS ONE, MOST BEAUTIFUL CHINESE ACTRESS, Multi talented won awards (she can act, sing, and be more promising, IF THERE IS ONE...NO , SWEAT.!!!

we :heart: LegendOfYunxi,WayOfFavours. We love 'em both," zhangzhehan-ju jungyi." guess what, not bad since PMY-zhangzhehan are together in drama, "TIME CITY or Castle In the time", (the time line they did that 2 yrs ago? ) SHOWING ONLY 2020.....just wishful thinking....:relaxed:

On, short observation, #parkseojoon (IT EDITOR) is promoting other top actor in his latest drama, (wow, he's so, so nice, PSJ TO ALLOW THAT :phew: in #parkseojoon instagram, (on his ig space) the 1st drama feature, --at least, not goin' cray in his local neighborhood..:sweat_smile:.just like mostly, daily feature, like today, TOP pics, on #ParkMInYoung ig, it's promoting her other leading men... n' her last drama partner)... "Good luck, to PMY, upcoming events (re-united) with her other  leading men, n' other events, drama, n' Busted2 n' other projects! Busy, 2020!! 

Our psj, is fostering, good will towards other actors.  PSJ very humble, funny , affable, at times, w/"pensive look", TREND SETTER (his shorty hair in IC is a trend :), nice, cool dude--next door, that's why we adore him to the moon n' back,----, "GOOD AURA." He deserves to be super:star::kiss_wink:! Can't wait, for his next 2020 Drama, "IC" :wub: Fr. the other side of the continent, wishing u here, Peace n' :heart:

Since, PSJ love the movie..

Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”

(esp. after his shooting of IC, when the weather is nice...."

• Like 4