[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

It seems that ppc like each other's neck.:wub: and chocochip on the neck?:lol:

How does it feels like being so close to psj's neck? Kyahhh 

Yeah neck probably is a thing for them already haha. Holding neck, sniffing neck, neck with moles, neck tie, brushing neck... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Busted S2 was shot in 2018, wasn't it? And it happened waaaay before HPL and HPL script reading (this was in March 2019), I just have to say that PMY's reaction upon seeing PJJ gave me the impression that they've known each other for quite a bit at that time -- probably through a common friend, you know :phew:, because HPL was their first major project together.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

No, she didn’t. 

Thanks dear, so that shipper account lied or so delusional, oh God. I just wanted to make sure. I Miss great news of ppc, when we had so much to talk about, i as always pray for the bests.

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, quietobserver said:

How does it feels like being so close to psj's neck? Kyahhh 

Yeah neck probably is a thing for them already haha. Holding neck, sniffing neck, neck with moles, neck tie, brushing neck... 

after watching kor and jp ver dvd, i felt ppc thought that "my body is yours and your body is mine." :joy: you know what i mean..:rolleyes: their skinship is tooo natural...ppc do not care where they touch each other's body..not surprised at all and just accept it naturally..even ppc staff also were not surprised at all.

and what ppl who watched bts in dvd say in common is that.."before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

"before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

Yeah I think so. Pmy so close than I think. All action is the best definition of ParkPark that 1000000% ppc is real. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching kor and jp ver dvd, i felt ppc thought that "my body is yours and your body is mine." :joy: you know what i mean..:rolleyes: their skinship is tooo natural...ppc do not care where they touch each other's body..not surprised at all and just accept it naturally..even ppc staff also were not surprised at all.

and what ppl who watched bts in dvd say in common is that.."before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

I can feel you dear:rolleyes: Especially during the ramen scene & bed scene bts (of course:P).. She even hit his butt lol:joy:How can you hit a guy's butt just like that;) it shows how close they are that they acted like nothing.. Besides, he did zip his trousers in front of her hahaha:joy: if only we could see the 77 mins deleted bts hmmm.. 

Anyway,  I'm still trying to find time to catch on Busted 2 but seems like i've to wait till weekend:sleepy: 

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1