[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Im still wondering if ABH knew PSJ before... coz during HPL... ABH was already following PSJ.. hmmm

..maybe one of their gym trainings? Lol.

He follows quite  a lot of celebs so I guess maybe just pure interest/ admiration at first. He also follows some other actors/ actresses from WWWSK so I bet he already saw the drama (let's see if he'll say anything abt it later coz he costarred with our main couple there lol~)

One thing for sure is that tho he plays the antagonist in IC, they both shares the mutual hobby & interest in sports. I hope they'll get together some time for maybe a football game. Who knows they may pick up a new sports from each other right :P

And here's some little present for our Mi Nyeongie's debut anniversary, absolutely gorgeous & lovely :wub:

PS: Her fans from Indonesia (?) already started their bday project for her, which is donating books to the underprivileged children as I learned. Such hearts of gold, and they say "like idol like fans"  :heart: His fans will also have some charitable presents for his bday too I believe :heart:

jTBC already rocks it for the IC, the caption screams "Here comes the most HIP! & HOT! drama of  2020". If so will "Find You" be the warmest (for healing) or the coldest (for being a winter drama)? :lol:

UPDATE: he finally updates his IG, but a promotion post for his buddy's new song :lol: the 2nd post was cheating coz the YHY's Sketchbook episode that the Wooga gang attended to cheer for Peakboy won't be broadcasted till this Friday lol~

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

lol~ our pretty deleted then reposted this so quick, the hashtag said "travel" & "oldpic" is added after the 3rd (?) try :wub:
Caption: Let's meet again on a fine day/ when the weather is nice

and here's the link for those waiting for the Live Premiere & Press conf. of Busted 2, set your alarm & tune in tmr afternoon ^^ https://www.vlive.tv/video/158740

Waiting in excitement ^^

• Like 3

I'm wondering what her caption means.

Was she just promoting her new drama or..

She miss her Beans and hope to see everyone soon or...

She miss the trip and hope to go there again when the weather is nice ...

:lol: so many!

Anw, she looks sooo gorgeous:love: And her new drama filming place is so beautiful with autumn scenery. :heart:Cant wait to fall in love with Haewon in fall season theme!

• Like 2

ad650f576fbb50abd18762e1ab34d4e8

2edf626bc0dcd1a44c239d55f7e62467

JTBC dramas before ppc's new dramas confirmed airdate.

so psj's new drama "Itaewon Class" will begin broadcasting on Jan 31, 2020~(fri~sat drama), after "Chocolate"(Ha ji won-Yoon kye sang, it confirmed to air Nov 29, 2019~Jan 18, 2020. but the next week after ending is Korean New Year's Day(Jan 24~27). so Itaewon Class may begin 2 weeks after Chocolate.)

and 10 days later, pmy's new drama "If the weather is nice, I will go to you" will begin on Feb 10, 2020~(mon~tue drama), after "Civil War of Prosecutors"(Lee sun Gyun-Jung rye won, it confirmed to air Dec 16, 2019~Feb 3, 2020).

JTBC has only two time slots for drama. Monday~Tuesday drama and Friday-Saturday drama.

so from February 2020, ppc will be new faces of the JTBC drama together.:D:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 9

49 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

JTBC has only two time slots for drama. Monday~Tuesday drama and Friday-Saturday drama.

so from February 2020, ppc will be new faces of the JTBC drama together.:D:heart:

Woooot! Helllo JTBC... on 2020... :D

For now.. lets enjoy PMY on Busted2. After seeing PSJs cooking skills on 3MAD.. lets watch out for PMYs detective skills!. If you saw the 1st season of Busted.. you all know this is definitely something to look forward to! You will love everyone in this cast.. of course especially PMY. :kiss_wink:

Look forward to them tomorrow on Vlive!

• Like 3

I was sooooo impressed with her on this game!! :lol: i dont know if its easier to say or understand "Year end tax settlement" in Korean... but i wouldve never gotten that in English! :lol:

This is one of the manyyyy reasonsss you will be in love with PMY! :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

I  want that clock too! Haha.. I bet they all got one inc PPC:P Btw, can someone translete it? 

"Finally can make use of this clock."

Looks like she (psj's wwwsk makeup artist) just moved into new place.:D congrats to her for her new home.

My question is .... why showing the WWWSK gifted clock?:rolleyes: HAHA

Edited by quietobserver
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, luffie said:

@quietobserver You mentioned that PMY moved into a new place... Is she still PSJ?’s neighbour?

No no. :sweatingbullets: Im not saying pmy was the one who moved into new place. I was referring to PSJ's makeup artist ig story that was mentioned by @Flowerone96 above. The one with the wwwsk clock. 

Pmy still lives in her current house, yes still psj's neighbour.;)

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

"Finally can make use of this clock."

Looks like she (psj's wwwsk makeup artist) just moved into new place.:D congrats to her for her new home.

My question is .... why showing the WWWSK gifted clock?:rolleyes: HAHA

And why is there even a WWWSK clock?? Was that sold to fans too? Or did I miss it? Aha

• Like 1

She said "I'm quitting (this job)", I bet everyone will think of Kim Miso first & foremost even without that line :P The difference is Miso's boss is much better than this one, and also fatally handsome :kiss_closed:

Seems like detective Park goes for the charismatic black look today ^^

PS: On a sidenote, his account just reached 9M followers :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Another CF that goes for our Sec. Kim, ~ so proud of you Miso :heart:

They get along well without the generational gap at all :P Mi Nyeongie has been so familiar with the sunbae lines before, just getting on Daum top search with LSG earlier lol~, and the maknae line adore/ admire her so much - she's funny witty "I raised them well" :kiss_closed: thanks a lot for always saving the spotlight for her, either this fun section or during the photoshoot ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

absolutely smart & classy today, YJSnim said that early in the press conference, LSG & our girl made it look like they were attending a movie premiere :lol: Everyone was enjoying the filming ^^ Plz watch the show till the end coz the last episode seems to be the most memorable to her as I understand :P Everyone took turn to shortly talk abt their coming individual work, and Mi Nyeongie said she's currently filming in Kang Won Do (beautiful scenery :wub:), so she's gonna come meet us when the weather is nice ^^

• Like 3