[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

thnks guys for ur insights.. we were talking about hate comments at the office today and this thing came up.. my officemates came up with many theories too, saying maybe they are really dating so they couldnt sue, or they didnt care becoz the comments are harmless etc etc.. but glad to know celebs are taking some serious action now to protect themselves from malicious comments and false rumors.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

Yes it’s really heart fluttering ... this user earlier had uploaded even hotter bts which was awesome :relaxed:

I died she is laughing cutely and they’re in between takes ......yet having an embrace soo close with his arms around her waist and he looks so into her it’s a joke and goes into her face wtf ahaha. 

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this now it’s too much :bawling:

• Love 2

5 hours ago, suie said:

I died she is laughing cutely and they’re in between takes ......yet having an embrace soo close with his arms around her waist and he looks so into her it’s a joke and goes into her face wtf ahaha. 

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this now it’s too much 

I felt they were about to kiss for real and sadly the video ended :astonished:

i meed full bts for this pls pls :bawling:upload for us   Not so privileged users ( without DVD ) to settle our pps hearts ♥️ 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, suie said:

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this now it’s too much :bawling:

Is this on the DVD's bts? 

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

dont die.. but yeah u will die again and literally float to shipper’s paradise once u see the complete wall kiss and bedscene bts.. they are so good..:D 

Omggg I’m ready to be  banished to shipper paradise so send them clips my way! :relieved: Aha jk no but really :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

dont die.. but yeah u will die again and literally float to shipper’s paradise once u see the complete wall kiss and bedscene bts.. they are so good..:D 

Where are they available for anyone who cannot buy the DVDs? They don't seem to be available for purchase in my area. 

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think thru Amazon? Did you check? Some of the people i know got their Japan dvd thru Amazon..

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think thru Amazon? Did you check? Some of the people i know got their Japan dvd thru Amazon..

Yes, I did check Amazon. The DVD sets that are sold on Amazon are from a Chinese seller, and do not have any bts clips. They're definitely not the Director's Cut special series sold in Korea.