[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

That mall is known as a mall where members of the upper middle class and upper class stroll and shop. It's a stone's throw away from the hotel where he stayed in but of course they had to take him via car. I wonder what day and time they went. 

On another note, anybody thought of PSJ/LYJ when she did this pose as well?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Omooo she's totally gorgeous in that dress!! Like a barbie doll:wub: That dress remind me of the one she wore during the kakao iv:P

Lol simba as olaf hahaha:joy: well he's as white as olaf tho.. The girls must've high level of imagination.. If simba is olaf then leon is...? :tounge_xd: i wonder if the girls've met already their most beautiful aunt (u know what i mean:phew:

I love the way PSJ talked about his nieces.. He loves them so much that he always thought of buying presents for them wherever he go.. He'll definitely be a good dad and husband:wub:

• Like 5

If this counts then today both Awesome & Namoo updated about out OTP, both with their brand endorsing event abroad lol~ (plz excuse me coz it's been a while since Namoo updated about MY as she hasn't been in any filming project to be promoted) :P 

To be honest, I thought maybe they'd update their IG today, him with his new vlog track & her with the splendid event look to show off. But it's ok if they BOTH don't wanna update today, I'll wait in happiness anyway :lol:

PS: lol~ the caption. Do you think you'll be fine with DPC staffs like this Seo Joon ssi :joy:

• LOL 4

Cap: so happy to meet (you all) again after 1 year (sure princess :joy:)

Lol~ were there no official photos or why do they have to take the pics from fans (great pics tho) :P Her look yesterday reminds me so much of that holly Cosmo night :heart:

Extra for Busted 2. She looks great with cap/ beanies & such, so I'm hoping Hae Won will pull of some beanie look also, gonna be lovely :wub:

@AshLover26 just a friendly reminder that you may wanna remove the photos in your quotation to follow the rules ^^

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Lol~ were there no official photos or why do they have to take the pics from fans (great pics tho) :P 

her staff posted pics on ig taken by weibo parkpark shippers(sunny, seomin, wwwsk_cnfans). and now, pmy has posted the pps's pics too.:lol: 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Cheers to the destiny of YJ & Miso, and crossing my fingers for the destiny of our SJ&MY - love of the decade & many more to go :heart:

Wow congratulation:heart:

Why i feel that tvN is parkpark shipper?:D

PSJ: I will become an awesome husband. Do you agree?

PMY: I agree.

tvN foresees PPC wedding?..:lol: joke joke:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Wow PSJ and PMY, PPC, 1st place as TvN Best Lovers :heart:  celebrating the 10th year anniversary TvN in Asia.

Guessing they also best lovers in real life too :relieved: hehe.

Cheers again to the Best Lovers, PPC!

downloadfile.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg

....(mesmerize).....

even kissing each other looks beautiful haha

They should be awarded TvN Master Kiss too LOL .

I guess Best Lovers consist all romance skills :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3