[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Talkin' about caressing hands remindin' me of the BTS for their confession/ first kiss scene. They looked lacking a lot of sleep to me onscreen (couldn't hide the dark circles) but the BTS turned out wayyyyy more fun than I expected :lol:

So they were doing some focus filming on his hand gesture & discussing how he should do it when they hugged & exchanged the first kiss. Director Park (and some staffs I think) suggested him move his hand up a little bit to her back, but Mi Nyeongie was clearly firmed about this.

MY: up here (his hand on her back position) is just for the teens, down here (*refering to her waist) is for the 20s :D
Joonie: But women normally don't like this (*he was talking to the director then, which means he agreed with her that women don't like men to place their hands high on her back)
MY: not good/ I dont like it

Since she insisted his hand on her waist & he also shared her viewpoint, that's how they finalized their decision & what we've got to see onscreen. During the BTS for the wall kiss (I believe we ready got the translation here before), the staff (?) also suggested something they both thought to be old-school ("back in the 90s" if I got it right) & hence decided to execute the whole scene in their own way (or in another word, from the stance of young cp these days :P)

Another part from this first kiss BTS when he hugged her:
Staff:
(he) held too tight (editing thanks to @twoparkcouple - it was him who complained to the staff, not her :phew:)
Joonie: excuse me? Who're you? :joy:
Director: but (we're doing) the feeling of cherishing here (coz it's there very first kiss after almost a decade longing for :phew:)
MY (turning back to Joonie): (we have to do it) romantically (she probably meant they'd better slow it down :joy:)

So right here, he was groping (?)/ tapping his fingers on her waist in a very tickling way that says "ok I'll go super~ gently & slowly~ if you want the cherishing sense". Plz excuse my wordy interpretation, but I swear that part was super duper caressing, touchy & ticklish :lol:

PS: everyone (them & me) had a good laugh for this scene, and I swear again, the "no-space" here is no joke guyz :lol:  like this and beyond~ :phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Another part from this first kiss BTS when he hugged her:
MY:
(he) held a lil bit too tight (*are you complaining Mi Nyeong ssi :joy:)
Joonie: excuse me? Who's that? (*jk jk)

"he hold too tight" was not what pmy said. A female staff(Ah-ra) said like that so psj said to her, complaining "who are you?":D

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

"he held too tight" was not what pmy said. A female staff(Ah-ra) said like that so psj said to her, complaining "who are you?":D

Nice catch dear, thanks a lot for the correction :heart: So it was him who complaining to the staff? lol~ then

• LOL 2

I still smile at the very-likely possibility that these photos were taken by PMY...especially because the table that PSJ was sitting on is only good for 2 persons. These neighbors seem to be very fond of taking photos of each other anyway...you know, like normal neighbors do :tounge_wink:

They were with their stylist teams at this time, so maybe their stylist teams sat on a bigger separate table to give the neighbors a bit of privacy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

MY: up here (his hand on her back position) is just for the teens, down here (*refering to her waist) is for the 20s :D
Joonie: But women normally don't like this (*he was talking to the director then, which means he agreed with her that women don't like men to place their hands high on her back)

ohhhhhh so this is what they were talking about.. hahahaha...

PMY was the one who kept moving PSJ’s hand down her waist hahah.. meanwhile PSJ jst stood there and followed her lead lol :kiss_wink:

thanks mimi for translation.. ive been dying to know what they were talking about during that scene lol :kiss_closed:

• Like 4

What a treat for those who have been patiently waiting, here's the gift you're so well deserved :heart:

Edit: Resharing a little bit of this part's translation by our @twoparkcouple back in pg 1011. I love all his nose kisses for her as it delivers a sense of intimacy & cherishing :wub: and this koala pose is just :kiss_closed:

On 8/17/2019 at 6:35 PM, twoparkcouple said:

00:24:22

psj- you unbuttoned it so much.(you opened my shirt so much)

pmy-(pmy couldn't look at him..shy

..:lol: just looked at staff and said) 

it(unbutton shirt) was caught on camera? how much should i open his shirt?

00:24:26 

pmy- if there is another undershirt when he(lyj) takes off a shirt, mood will be spoiled.

psj- if he wears short-sleeved t-shirts..white t-shirts..that whose collar is stretched out..

00:25:44 

pmy- that i was unbuttoning a shirt was caught on camera?

psj- yes. it was on camera.

• Like 5
  • Love 6

The wall kiss is sooo :wub:

I love that he stepped forward to close the GAP, can’t even fit air in between them.

I love that he kissed her nose...

I love that when the director said cut, he didn’t immediately step away, but lingered a bit,  caressing her shoulder..

They love each other!!! Let me dwell in delulu land, though I believe it’s NOT delusional :D

• Like 7

On 10/17/2019 at 2:44 PM, mimi8592 said:

Joonie: But women normally don’t like this (*he was talking to the director then, which means he agreed with her that women don't like men to place their hands high on her back)

wowww seojoon, you really knows well about women.I like how he said normally women:wub: and minyoung doesn’t like it  as well:wub:

• Like 1