[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

So Shanghai with KSH for DPC event this coming 21st. Then next month will be Vietnam with JCW for AAA2019, and Singapore with KJW for StarHub night. Look how beezy & popular Leon's Mommy will be :wub:

Poor Simba's Daddy who will be stuck only in Cheongdam or his Itaewon Class :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

To those who have been waiting for the subtitles, here's to the real city man from Cheongdam-dong who's been so hot in the market these days :joy:

(His appearance starts around 50:00, but if possible enjoy the whole show :P)

http://kisstvshow.to/Show/Three-Meals-a-Day-Mountain-Village/Episode-9?id=19126

Bonus: secret to this charm? Rosemary :phew: so rosemary for the steak, and then rosemary essence for the skin :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

So Shanghai with KSH for DPC event this coming 21st. Then next month will be Vietnam with JCW for AAA2019, and Singapore with KJW for StarHub night. Look how beezy & popular Leon's Mommy will be :wub:

Poor Simba's Daddy who will be stuck only in Cheongdam or his Itaewon Class :joy:

Hope seo joonie doesn’t get too green with envy :triumph: :dissapointed_relieved: 

lol :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

I just finished watching Three meals a day episode 9 with eng sub hahaha Day by day watching PSJ I feel so Inlove :joy: well thanks to him I feel energized. After a long day of studying and after news 

Spoiler

About Sulli :cry:  I just watched her in HDL. I hope everyone will take good care of your mental health. 

PMY will so so so much inlove every day. Well Leon's Omma will be busy can't wait to see her in beautiful dresses. I hope I can watch her too in variety shows. 

Can't wait for Busted 2 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

guys i always talk about PPC to him but i guess he doesn't pay attention to me~~~ lonely im so lonelyyyyy :tears:..

ps thank god i hv u guys my fellow shipmates... :wub:

u're not d only one girl!!I feel the same way too...my hubby even hates psj coz he often see me watching wwwsk!! and its true...this forum made me feel like i belonged to a group where a i can share and be shared 'bout ppc!!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, fasiou said:

My dear friend Its not like that I doubt in a hopeless way, I just have that kind of personality that want strong proofs especially when im so in love with something. I just pray for that and pray for something strong that some kindes of false info of other ships just becomes vanished and they cant spread wrong info. Im in love with ppc sooo much and this feeling is strange for me, afterall I wish ppc and pps the bests and much happiness. And I should say this, I dont want them to get hurt by revealing their relationship, just want them something sooo great, they deserve each others love, the bests. 

In my personal opinion, all those hints and coincidences are more than enough for me to confirm their 'special' relationship... Like the reporter said.. there must be a reason why they deny the dating rumour. I think one of the reasons is they really want to protect each other.. Or maybe their agencies asked them to hold on till the 'big' news to be announced.. Or any possible reasons for them to keep the secret..

Think of it again, PSJ moved twice and both apartments are very near to PMY apartment :joy: I never think of it as coincidence.. During the Phuket trip, both of them were MIA hahah.. Whether they were actually with the ParkPark team but not in the pic or they spend time together just the two of them.. And always remember,  the rumours didn't come from the fans or shippers but from the insiders;) and it's 3 years rumour lol! The rumours weren't new among the k-entertainment insiders tho.. As i always said,  how come these 2 big names were rumoured to be dating because we never know they're actually knew each other.. They're also some 'witnesses' since 2016.. I wonder if these people are actually the insiders or knetz;)

P/s: the strong proof you waiting for might be revealed the day when they announce the wedding:P let's wait patiently ;)

• Love 4

31 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Beautiful woman spotted in Rome :heart: The jean jacket look is new, although it would've been nicer if she tied her hair up lol still gorgeous as ever, no wonder her neighbor adores her so much

The caption says "I should have asked why secretary kim(pmy) was like that.":D

pmy is still called "secretary kim" by not only reporters but also ppl.:lol::heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@ryuxuri

sorry, if my answer was fierce(?). i really really hate the ppl who make and spread false info about psj and pmy. so i cannot help saying in a rough manner(?). 

anyway, welcome to join ppc thread.:)

It’s ok. I understand there are bad and good things in shipping playground. I know what are you concerning at. For honest say, both of parties do have bad and good side, we just don’t have to get triggered and just ship ppc in peace. I read this and that about shippers war, I just don’t want to get involved over that so I choose to ship them as a solo hahaha. 

I’ll come here for sure for asking IF there another things bothering me. For pps, keep it on and spread only love :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Think of it again, PSJ moved twice and both apartments are very near to PMY apartment :joy: I never think of it as coincidence.. During the Phuket trip, both of them were MIA hahah.. Whether they were actually with the ParkPark team but not in the pic or they spend time together just the two of them.. And always remember,  the rumours didn't come from the fans or shippers but from the insiders;) and it's 3 years rumour lol! The rumours weren't new among the k-entertainment insiders tho.. As i always said,  how come these 2 big names were rumoured to be dating because we never know they're actually knew each other.. They're also some 'witnesses' since 2016.. I wonder if these people are actually the insiders or knetz;)

P/s: the strong proof you waiting for might be revealed the day when they announce the wedding:P let's wait patiently ;)

And I love that those coincidences and hints become bigger and more obvious, as they were and are, its my always wish, my permanently praying. Its just me and my wishes that  I share here. I keep waiting and praying, maybe someday God grants my wish, bc He only knows what I mean.

Love you all guys, your happiness here i mean pps happiness is my another always wish and praying.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

:lol:Don't be jealous, Seojoon. You attended the awards and events with many other actresses.;) :D

honestly, when i see psj is with other female celebs, i'm a little jealous. but i like to see that pmy interacts with male celebs. I'm also looking forward to seeing pmy with lsg, yjs and sehun in the press conference of busted2. maybe because i'm a girl.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

:lol:Don't be jealous, Seo Jun. You attended the awards and events with many other actresses.;) :D

honestly, when i see psj is with other female celebs, i'm a little jealous. but i like to see that pmy interacts with male celebs. I'm also looking forward to seeing pmy with lsg, yjs and sehun in the press conference of busted2. maybe because i'm a girl.:joy:

Me Too Me too, but i' m not jealous if he is pair with younger women than him :lol:coz i believe his ideal type now is older than him but not too much gap 2 or 3 yrs gap i think so his brothers not feel awkwards call his future wife with nuna:D 

joking joking,,,,:P

• LOL 3

User has shared a video on IG of PMY attending DPC event earlier this year. Some reporter called her “seojonssi” and she instantly replied “deh”? And omo she was blushing so hard.Check out guys. 

Please tell me is it what it looks and sounds like :P:wub: Credit to owner please. 

@canangel7019 People already called out for this when the event happened back then. But it was not his name that they reporters called. They were like fanboying her to which she replied with a super bright smile kkk I think it's not only at that DPC event, the reporters have done that many times to get her attention for photographing, and from what I know they didn't call his name as everyone mistook :P

BTW this caption - "Beauty & the cowardly guyz" :joy: remind me of the bts for the scene when Miso first joined the company & encountered YJ as the "President's son" back in 9 yrs earlier. It was the very first filming they had, he was talkin' to the Director and when she entered the set to said "Hi" to everyone, he put his hand on her back kinda in a way to introduce her (or showing her off :wub:) - and again it was their very first filming if you know what I mean, it's was like our OTP vs. the other actors/ actresses who were unknown to each other :phew:

They had some chitchat, just them among everyone when MY was showing pride for coming 1st in the dartboard game (was it from Busted lol~) then got joked by him if she won by playing with herself alone :naughty:

• Like 3