[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

so in my opinion..ppc always answered "no" for sure about the question of possibility with their fomer co-stars. but they didn't in wwwsk interview.

I think ppc were interested in each other for years. and seems that the two developed feelings for each other during wwwsk.

(but i believe the theory "ppc already started dating before wwwsk" although i think it's not for 3 years.:D)

Im dying to know whats their answer now? Do you guys think they still have feeling for each other ? Strong one?

5 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

From one of my friend. She’s pmy’s solid fans. She told me about this last night when I tried to digging more info (toooo late to dig :sweatingbullets:) and asked her directly. She doesn’t know I am pps.

i think your friends on other ship LOL:lol: who knows, your friends maybe ship psj with other or ship pmy with others.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, ryuxuri said:

Hi all! First I want to introduce my self because this is the first time I write on this thread. I am a long ppc shipper in submarine mode. Actually I am more into IG and looking at those sweet moments of our OTP. But, something bothering me right now because I accidentally read somewhere pmy strong denial interview about this ship. 

I want to ask your opinion about that, because it breaks my heart, why she’s saying things like that if she’s in relationship with psj? I was googling it to find further info, and a bit shocked because the interview was year ago (where have I been???) Also I read somewhere that pmy was crying while she’s denying the news as if this ship really pissed her off. Help me guys! I really want to convince myself that ppc is real :bawling::bawling:

P.S. Actually I am a working woman, a wife, and a momma with 3 little babies, and barely have time to read these forum to get more informations about our OTP. But because I really love the visual of ppc I try my best to enjoy wwwsk still on IG.

I feel like have seen you somewhere thread else before. :smirk: welcome to PPC world

10 hours ago, ryuxuri said:

@twoparkcouple thank you for the explanation, makes me a little relieved, although the way pmy crying over this on her FM still bothering me :tears:

??i went to PMY's fanmeeting in Seoul. pmy didn't cry because of the dating rumor. she cried after seeing the thank you video made by fans and while reading a letter she wrote to fans to express "thank you". 

i don't know where you got the wrong information, but please don't spread this kind of wrong info about pmy.

and about ppc denying dating rumor..

the reason why k-ppl didn't believe ppc's denying was that "just denying" is the common way k-celebs use. before marrying, ssc denied their dating rumor 2 times(even their agencies said "if someone keep spreading false dating rumor, we will take legal action"). 

and before admitting the relationships, Lee Jun Gi-jhb denied their dating rumor even 3 times and Soo Young-jgh too...

"just denying the dating rumor" is the common way so many k-celebs are using to protect their relationships. 

this is why most ppl don't believe ppc denying. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

From one of my friend. She’s pmy’s solid fans. She told me about this last night when I tried to digging more info (toooo late to dig :sweatingbullets:) and asked her directly. She doesn’t know I am pps.

Well.. we can assure you she's not crying because of that. B)

Tell your friend, PMY is Veryyyy Happy in Cheongdam-dong neighborhood. :rolleyes:

• LOL 10

21 hours ago, ryuxuri said:

pmy solid fan?who? Is she a korean?  did she attend pmy Seoul fanmeeting?

If she is a Korean and attended the fanmeeting, she can't say like that. because it's not true. 

ahh.. i really hate that kind of fake information made by someone(haters? or other shippers? lol)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Well.. we can assure you she's not crying because of that. B)

Tell your friend, PMY is Veryyyy Happy in Cheongdam-dong neighborhood. :rolleyes:

even psj moved more near to her house to protect her everyday everytime she need him :lol:, why people spread wrong rumor pmy cry coz that and i ever hear some people say pmy go to alcohol or drunk coz that rumor, hellow... she say she never drink to much but night before interview about dating rumor she drink  more coz she is feel annoying all media ask all cast WWWSK chansung and hwang bo ra and other about that rumor. ppc want their drama wwwsk will be the highlight not they are dating rumor.

• Like 4

LOL. I just confronted her about her false information and she’s just like “sorry if i am wrong” -_- well at least I got the explanation here. Thank you for all of you. And she’s not a shipper she’s just pmy fans, a failed fans i guess :blink:

@fasiou you still doubt? Haha. Okay. Its your feeling. I understand. But for me, I would like them to have their private matters without too much public attention for now. Even normal people needs time to get to know and love each other.

Of cos I do hope someday we can hear the ring bells. And this... is what I wish for too. We all have the same wish indeed. :wub:

So wonderful... so beautiful together :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

??i went to PMY's fanmeeting in Seoul. pmy didn't cried because of the dating rumor. she cried after seeing the thank you video made by fans and while reading a letter she wrote to fans to express "thank you". 

i don't know where you got the wrong information, but please don't spread this kind of wrong info about pmy.

and about ppc denying dating rumor..the reason why k-ppl didn't believe ppc's denying was that "just denying" is the common way k-celebs use. before marrying, ssc denied their dating rumor 2 times(even their agencies said "if someone keep spreading false ssc dating rumor, we will take legal action). 

and before admitting the relationships, Lee Jun Gi-jhb denied their dating rumor even 3 times and Soo Young-jkh too...

"just denying the dating rumor" is the common way so many celebs are using to protect their relationships. 

this is why most ppl don't believe ppc denying. 

Even PSJ said that he would't admit if he is in a relationship because he doesn't want the person he loves to suffer..we know how cruel knetz and kmedia is :(

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@fasiou you still doubt? Haha. Okay. Its your feeling. I understand. But for me, I would like them to have their private matters without too much public attention for now. Even normal people needs time to get to know and love each other.

Of cos I do hope someday we can hear the ring bells. And this... is what I wish for too. 

My dear friend Its not like that I doubt in a hopeless way, I just have that kind of personality that want strong proofs especially when im so in love with something. I just pray for that and pray for something strong that some kindes of false info of other ships just becomes vanished and they cant spread wrong info. Im in love with ppc sooo much and this feeling is strange for me, afterall I wish ppc and pps the bests and much happiness. And I should say this, I dont want them to get hurt by revealing their relationship, just want them something sooo great, they deserve each others love, the bests. 

• Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, fasiou said:

My dear friend Its not like that I doubt in a hopeless way, I just have that kind of personality that want strong proofs especially when im so in love with something. I just pray for that and pray for something strong that some kindes of false info of other ships just becomes vanished and they cant spread wrong info. Im in love with ppc sooo much and this feeling is strange for me, afterall I wish ppc and pps the bests and much happiness. 

Its just a matter of faith for you then.. :)

I think they have given a lot more than expected. But we cant keep asking for proof. They dont have that duty to fans. 

Its either you believe what PPC have or not. And the others cant keep convincing everyone to believe. There's a reason why we are in this forum. We share stuff about them... but certainly not to convince people..

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Its just a matter of faith for you then.. :)

I think they have given a lot more than expected. But we cant keep asking for proof. They dont have that duty to fans. 

Its either you believe what PPC have or not. And the others cant keep convincing everyone to believe. There's a reason why we are in this forum. We share stuff about them... but certainly not to convince people..

Yeah true. I JUST keep waiting and praying for the bests, as always.