[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

24 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

Just finished reading from page 900 - 1087 whew! BTS stories from this forum is more detailed than PPS IG posts and stories ㅋㅋㅋ 

"Coz this forum is the source of their posts. ^_^

Kudos for reading all! :star:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

jst found out my hubs doesnt understand the slang shipping.. he asked me y i like wwwsk so much coz i always watch it so i told him i like the story and I ship them (psj/pmy).  he asked me "ship them where?".. i was like no no..no that kind of ship..it's a slang we use when we want the OTP to be together bla bla...then he asked me, "what's OTP?.....so i explained "one true pairing..for eg my OTP is Park park couple etc etc".. then he asked again "who's park park?:crazy::sweatingbullets:  guys i always talk about PPC to him but i guess he doesn't pay attention to me~~~ lonely im so lonelyyyyy :tears:..

ps thank god i hv u guys my fellow shipmates... :wub:

• LOL 14

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

jst found out my hubs doesnt understand the slang shipping.. he asked me y i like wwwsk so much coz i always watch it so i told him i like the story and I ship them (psj/pmy).  he asked me "ship them where?".. i was like no no..no that kind of ship..it's a slang we use when we want the OTP to be together bla bla...then he asked me, "what's OTP?.....so i explained "one true pairing..for eg my OTP is Park park couple etc etc".. then he asked again "who's park park?:crazy::sweatingbullets:  guys i always talk about PPC to him but i guess he doesn't pay attention to me~~~ lonely im so lonelyyyyy :tears:..

ps thank god i hv u guys my fellow shipmates... :wub:

I told my husband about shipping, ppc but he never asked anything.. i dunno if he listening, understand it or pretend to know what i'm talking about :crazy::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7

Hi all! First I want to introduce my self because this is the first time I write on this thread. I am a long ppc shipper in submarine mode. Actually I am more into IG and looking at those sweet moments of our OTP. But, something bothering me right now because I accidentally read somewhere pmy strong denial interview about this ship. 

I want to ask your opinion about that, because it breaks my heart, why she’s saying things like that if she’s in relationship with psj? I was googling it to find further info, and a bit shocked because the interview was year ago (where have I been???) Also I read somewhere that pmy was crying while she’s denying the news as if this ship really pissed her off. Help me guys! I really want to convince myself that ppc is real :bawling::bawling:

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Guys i always talk about PPC to him but i guess he doesn't pay attention to me~~~ lonely im so lonelyyyyy :tears:..

"Ship them where" - this cracked me up so hard :joy: you guyz are also a OTP, coz he does respond & ask when you talk to him :P 

Btw I love this style, lady in command B)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pongpong2016 said:

I don't think so. Maybe they have their own dvd also, that's why they can posts picture and video clips in high definition. Make sense? good day!

Oh im well aware that others have dvd too.. but im not talking about the pics and videos... coz nothing from dvd is posted here. Only translation and description.. hence "the more detailed" comment.  makes sense? Good day!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ryuxuri said:

I want to ask your opinion about that, because it breaks my heart, why she’s saying things like that if she’s in relationship with psj? I was googling it to find further info, and a bit shocked because the interview was year ago (where have I been???) Also I read somewhere that pmy was crying while she’s denying the news as if this ship really pissed her off. Help me guys! I really want to convince myself that ppc is real :bawling::bawling:

?? Ppc answers were the same. Both denied that they're dating for 3 years.(i also don't believe the 3 years dating. Ppc first met 3 years ago(in 2015). maybe it was to be misinformed.) but both said "there is a possibility to date in the future".

Photo-Grid-1571197711038

Photo-Grid-1571197763171

Photo-Grid-1571197807555

Photo-Grid-1571197844149

https://m.vlive.tv/video/83011

In this vlive efact, the two reporters interviewed ppc in person at that time. reporters said ppc had planned and prepared the same answers. "3 years dating is not true. but we can date in the future."

i recommend you watch the video. it has eng sub. :)

so..comparing pmy's previous interview about the dating possibility..

QF7D interview 

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201708071546470710&r=1

reporter: PMY firmly answered "No" of the question about the possibility with YWJ.

Q: "Is there a possibility of dating with Yeon Woo Jin?"

PMY: "Never. He is just a good oppa(brother). He is the oppa who I just want to watch and research on.

and here are pmy's annswers about "Is there a possibility of dating with PSJ?".

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755#_enliple

PMY: I say "no comment".  Everyone is asking about that. but I do not say anything. 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=462371#_enliple

PMY: I can't say that there isn't a possibility of dating with PSJ.

so in my opinion..ppc always answered "no" for sure about the question of possibility with their fomer co-stars. but they didn't in wwwsk interview.

I think ppc were interested in each other for years. and seems that the two developed feelings for each other during wwwsk.

(but i believe the theory "ppc already started dating before wwwsk" although i think it's not for 3 years.:D)

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Oh im well aware that others have dvd too.. but im not talking about the pics and videos... coz nothing from dvd is posted here. Only translation and description.. hence "the more detailed" comment.  makes sense? Good day!

Okay guys...lets be good with one another..remember we're PPS let's keep this forum have positive thoughts only..#Peace ^.^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=462371#_enliple

PMY: I can't say that there isn't a possibility of dating with PSJ.

I like this :heart: She kinda admitted that she cant truly say NO having good feelings for him.

She may deny the 3-years-dating news, but these two looks realllllyyyyy close in korean and japanese dvd :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

@twoparkcouple thank you for the explanation, makes me a little relieved, although the way pmy crying over this on her FM still bothering me :tears:

But it’s ok. Like you guys here, I also choose to believe what I see on wwwsk on and off screen. No matter how hard pmy said no about it, the facts that so many coincidences and evidences kmedia and shippers got are really strong and undeniable. I don’t know, maybe I am too deep in love with ppc, this long waiting for the wedding news makes me a bit frustrated. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

@twoparkcouple thank you for the explanation, makes me a little relieved, although the way pmy crying over this on her FM still bothering me :tears:

But it’s ok. Like you guys here, I also choose to believe what I see on wwwsk on and off screen. No matter how hard pmy said no about it, the facts that so many coincidences and evidences kmedia and shippers got are really strong and undeniable. I don’t know, maybe I am too deep in love with ppc, this long waiting for the wedding news makes me a bit frustrated. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

She wasnt crying on her FM about this rumor. Sorry. If i may ask whered you get that info? 

18 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

:lol: i think you got wrong information LOL.. pmy never cry coz that rumor, she's cry coz her loyal fans(beans) since debut never leave her and always support her until now even she is on hiatus and get hate comment and bullying they cry together.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

She wasnt crying on her FM about this rumor. Sorry. If i may ask whered you get that info? 

From one of my friend. She’s pmy’s solid fans. She told me about this last night when I tried to digging more info (toooo late to dig :sweatingbullets:) and asked her directly. She doesn’t know I am pps.

• Like 1