[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I like only two from those options ahaha :sweatingbullets: !! The mix is interesting. I wonder why Lee min ho and Dong hae are on the list they haven’t done a show with TVN recently lool  p.s

Spoiler

Ji Changwook vlogs on YouTube are :wub:. He uploads often and he looks so great! Glad he is back 

• Like 4

Since the ending of her private life, PMY has been on so many trips that don’t seem to be all work related! No order Los Angeles  Bangkok, Bali, Guam, Mallorca, now Italy. Soo lucky she didn’t lie when she said she enjoys travelling :wub:

p.s I think she went to LA for work but ended up making it a trip and not just for work!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

PMY doing English is.. :love:

(Old interview)

She's so cute here :heart: Her English is a lot better now though. And her English-speaking voice has become deeper than her voice here. A certain neighbor can get tips from her. :tounge_xd:

• Like 3

Off-topic, but my message is for everyone:

Spoiler

Just read news about Sulli. I was into K-pop years ago, and I was able to follow her ever since her debut with f(x) when she was 15. The past few years/months/weeks/days must have been so hard for her. I remember she became a victim of cyberbullying, and this is why we should all be meticulous with our own posts and with what we tolerate here in this forum. We would never want to be part of the reason behind a person's demise. My condolences to the bereaved family and fans of Choi Jin-ri. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

Off-topic:

Reveal hidden contents

Just read news about Sulli. I was into K-pop years ago, and I was able to follow her ever since her debut with f(x) when she was 15. The past few years/months/weeks/days must have been so hard for her. I remember she became a victim of cyberbullying, and this is why we should all be meticulous with our own posts and with what we tolerate here in this forum. We would never want to be part of the reason behind a person's demise. My condolences to the bereaved family and fans of Choi Jin-ri. 

Spoiler

Strongly agree. We should be level headed. I hope everyone in the cyber world would just think before they post. Always put yourself in that person's shoes / position... would you like to be commented in that way? Its easier these days to just say harsh words, coz everyone hides behind a thumbnail. so they think they can just get away with things... and some just craves attention so much, they would say anything that will definitely get attention. But whatever the case...

Just like what Ellen DeGeneres always say: Be Kind to one another.

• Like 5

Interesting things in jp dvd set2.

Screenshot-20191015-153918.png

Screenshot-20191015-155050.png
1. in the mud scene bts, psj really looked to be into pmy's cuteness. he kept smiling, looking at her.:lol:

and in the mud scene, pmy said to a director, cutely complaining of ppc countrified fashion "we(pmy&psj) are being praised by viewers that (wwwsk) is a visual drama..but.."

(※if both male&female leads look so handsome and beautiful in the drama, k-viewers call the drama as a visual drama.)

Surprised that Pmy already knew ppl called wwwsk "visual drama", praising for ppc(ms&yj)'s handsome and beauty at that time. :rolleyes:

2. In the bts of the scene with cameo Jung Yoo Mi, psj called jym "Noona". he always called an older woman than him as Noona. but why he never called pmy as Noona? :phew:

Screenshot-20191015-155528

3. In that bts, the box filled with caramels was heavy. so, as soon as director said "cut", psj quickly carried the box from pmy. how gentle.:wub:

4. in the wedding bts, it was cute that psj was holding the bouquet for pmy during a rehearsal.:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

but why he never called pmy as Noona? :phew:

up til now i still dont know what PPC call each other lol... i remember they used PMYssi/PSJssi during press conference.. i think PSJ called PMY Miso in BTS, and she called him buijangnim in commentary.. but i dont really know what they usually call each other (during filming or in real life).. is it jst Minyoung/Seojun? :sweatingbullets: 

i only know they speak informally with each other and he doesnt call her noona or sunbae.. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

I only know they speak informally with each other and he doesnt call her noona or sunbae.. 

Maybe jagiya?:joy:

Save that title later when they get married lol

I personally think he call her Miso..up until now..just so that he can keep talking informally with her.

Or just Yaaa or Neo(you) :lol:

I think PMY always Yaa and Neo(you) to him....

Seojoonie sounds cute too haha

Too much to call each other Leon omma and Simba appa,right?:yum:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

up til now i still dont know what PPC call each other lol... i remember they used PMYssi/PSJssi during press conference.. i think PSJ called PMY Miso in BTS, and she called him buijangnim in commentary.. but i dont really know what they usually call each other (during filming or in real life).. is it jst Minyoung/Seojun? :sweatingbullets: 

psj called pmy "Miso", "Secretary Kim", "Ya", "Neo", Munyoung ssi

and pmy called psj "Vice President", "Neo", Seojoon ssi on the bts, commentary, couple interview in the dvd.

i think psj calls her "Minyoung-ah" in real life.:rolleyes: or Chocochip?:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1