[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Oh finally someone speaks about this..what irritate me the most is that account and some other accounts did repost even though it's clearly written "don't repost" by the owner of the photo/video.. And i was like.. Heolll.. They can't read or what?? Can't you guys just enjoy it yourself at least? :mellow:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, endensia said:

Long time ago since the last time I visited this thread. :)

Just reminder, please please please.....

For all PPC shipper accounts out there be aware for everything you post. Be responsible for all the contents you post and please please please refrain yourself for talking about another rival shipper. 

If any of the other rival shipper put bad words to PPC or PPS, just let them be. If you also say something bad, you will face the war. :)

Hide contents

Few days ago I kindly reminded one of the major PPC shipper accounts with label name larazsnow with good will and no offensive words. Of course I introduced myself as PPC shipper, but her feedback was so rude and she blocked me. I had no idea what's on her mind and I just laughed at the end. 

I intend to post her account.  For she to know  And let other people here know.  You do not worry  I intend to delete posts within 48 hours.

1 hour ago, parklovepark said:

Ohh. Thanks for the confirmation! One thing is for sure now, he’s on ninja mode. :lol:

:lol: but psj films IC these days. and the person who took a pic with pmy in Italy said that pmy was being on a family trip with her mom and dad.:heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 10/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, rinex said:

It was actually the hug and neck scene. hehe, for me its the answer of all the questions I had in mind...they're real!!! Am just so happy 2day!!

Don't forget dear that all the BTS that we read and see here and there were made more than a year ago during WWWSK production. Just wait and see as PSJ's said. Praying the best for PPC. :wub:

@jingjaja it's okay, my previous post actually was not replying you. I write it for mostly PPC shipper accounts on IG. :)

• Like 6

Lets praying for the best for ppc and pps, I always pray for so much great news for pps and i really hope someday we talk about ppc relationship with sooo much happiness and confidence without any doubts. Wish the bests for ppc and all ppc shippers.

• Like 3

Yesterday PMY was spotted by a fan in Milan.. and today a fan uploaded a photo with PSJ --- it looks like an old picture coz PSJ still has a long hair on this picture.

Hmmmm.. i wonder...whats with the late post? Anybody knows what it says in the caption? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

:lol: but psj films IC these days. and the person who took a pic with pmy in Italy said that pmy was being on a family trip with her mom and dad.:heart:

Aww. Good to know that she’s having some quality time with her parents. This is actually the first time I’ve heard about her dad. :heart:

• Like 1

Some of the PPC insta account are posting the PMY back hug to PSJ. Two accounts posted the same story :sweatingbullets:; do they like share between eachother cos it says don’t repost yet both the same post edit ahaha 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, suie said:

Some of the PPC insta account are posting the PMY back hug to PSJ. Two accounts posted the same story :sweatingbullets:; do they like share between eachother cos it says don’t repost yet both the same post edit ahaha 

What's account name sis? 

2 hours ago, suie said:

it seems that heyjamyly stole pp_cp_luv's post. can't she(heyjamyly) understand the word 'Don't repost'? hmm..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that heyjamyly stole pp_cp_luv's post. can't she(heyjamyly) understand the word 'Don't repost'? hmm..

Ah wooow that makes more sense. :star:So she reposted it. It’s a shame cos then people will just repost all over the place if accounts post the same clips; others will think then why don’t I do it then and then we can’t all have nice things ahaha :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, suie said:

Maybe they should start attend some English classes cuz they seem don't understand the word 'Don't repost':sleepy:Whoever you're I know you guys're here.. Please respect the owner and never repost if he/she said so

To get over my frustration of my jpn dvd, let me throwback the latest hints dropped by our ppc (this is kind of my hobby:P Please don't mind me)

1. Simba & Leon

IMG-20191009-193545.jpg

The babies were having their small birthday party with the same deco, cake and snacks.. It was known that the birthday set was from the same shop, Blueneko! The reporters might ambush Blueneko already if they posted Simba's bday party on their sns.. Luckily, it was only Leon:P Should we assume this as another coincidence? I'm pretty sure 'someone' was recommending 'someone'.. I'm not suprise if PMY was there during Simba's bday party  same goes to PSJ.. Afterall, they're neighbours!

2. PSJ Funmeet

IMG-20191009-194930.jpg

PSJ always appeared in PMY's fanmeeting (although just on screen:P).. So in return her hubby also wanted her to join his fanmeeting lol.. As everyone thought, I do think the ig posts were chosen by the organizer but with his permission.. They must've asked him ahead because i believe his agency must've this kind of terms and conditions.. He looked so shy when her pic appeared on screen:wub: And the fact that she's the only girl in his ig right now make my heart flutter (of course not including the group photos and naeun:joy:)

3. PPC team

IMG-20191009-194959.jpg

Well, no need to say more about their relationship.. You guys are rock! They're more like a family to me..they celebrating each others bday together even after a year wwwsk have ended! What does that mean? :smirk: never saw they close to other co stars stylist like this.. They even sang the wwwsk ost everytime they went karaoke :joy: the songs must be so meaningful to them..and they always share same ig stories haha.. I could imagine this team will be the their wedding planner one day:wub:

Cr:parkpark_couple_luv

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1