[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I dont know why i'm so happy they're singing wwwsk ost :bawling: it seems those wwwsk ost are like their "national anthem" whenever they hang out and go to noraebang together :joy:

By the way, who is yeonghouse? Zeenseoi? jj._.sol? Whose stylist? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

:lol: look at pmy stylist(keunminnn417) ig story. ppc team singing together wwwsk ost.:lol: 

They seem never move on from wwwsk just like us! :joy: ohh I love this team:heart: it would be more complete if ppc could join the party.. But u know papparazis are everywhere.. Thanks ppc teams! You guys made my day:D

Btw, my JPN dvd just arrived today.. I were so excited to watch the whole things tonight but guess what.. The whole dvd are crashed:bawling: i wonder whether my dvd player was the problem one but when i played the Kor dvd it worked.. So there must be something with the jpn dvd.. Oh gosh will have to wait for another 2 weeks for replacement..so dissapointed.. Pray for my replacement dvd:unsure:

• Sad 7

10 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

I dont know why i'm so happy they're singing wwwsk ost :bawling: it seems those wwwsk ost are like their "national anthem" whenever they hang out and go to noraebang together :joy:

By the way, who is yeonghouse? Zeenseoi? jj._.sol? Whose stylist? 

Psj stylist - yeonghouse

Pmy stylist - jj._.sol

Pmy manager - zeensoi

Another one psj stylist - kmk0213

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Try changing the national code number of dvd. kor code number is 3 and jp is 2.

Ohh is there things like that? I never knew these kind of things cuz I'm totally a not-IT-person:joy: I'll try that and see if it works.. Thanks dear:heart:

I'm so ready for Chef Seo Joonie's pasta & steak (I guess we all think of that one You-Know-Who who's also a pasta eater & steak lover) B)

Chef Seo Joonie seems to have come to a real crisis here haha~ everyone turned to him & asked what they should do for that Chef's choice menu, and he literally said "yes" to everything coz "it doesnt seem to matter at all .." , so the ladies really did question his creditability then "you don't know, do you??" :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Ohh is there things like that? I never knew these kind of things cuz I'm totally a not-IT-person:joy: I'll try that and see if it works.. Thanks dear:heart:

If you have mac computer the maximum changing of codes is 5 times .. the fifth time you change will lock the DVD drive permanently as that happened to me 2 days ago.. and now my dvd drive is set to region 3.. it wont read the Japanese version as it ejects the DVD.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omg not only they hang out together, they are singing wwwsk ost in karaoke room now... so sweeetttttt .... i love this teamm :lol:

ps i think PMY is in Milan now.. someone jst posted a selfie with her~  

So Where's PSJ now???hmmmmmm...did PSJ meet someone HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madskie said:

If you have mac computer the maximum changing of codes is 5 times .. the fifth time you change will lock the DVD drive permanently as that happened to me 2 days ago.. and now my dvd drive is set to region 3.. it wont read the Japanese version as it ejects the DVD.. 

Oh no then you've to use another dvd player? In my case, it didn't eject or mention anything about region code error.. It played but the dvd seems to be broken or crashed.. Maybe i'll try with another pc then.. But mine is 2, then how come it works with the korean dvd? Any it expert here? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I can't admit the behavior of this account on IG.  She posted photos of Park Seo Joon in an ugly manner.  I think you are in soompi for sure. I want to tell you that 1. You are  a fake ppc shipper 2. You are destroying Park Seo Joon 3. You do not support them 4. You are just a social waste 4. I have never met  fan that is as nasty as you have before . Your thoughts are very dirty.

cCBAmP.jpg

Omg what did this account bad mouth about our seo joonie? Some people just cannot bear good happening to others ...

33 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Omg what did this account bad mouth about our seo joonie? Some people just cannot bear good happening to others ...

She intended to post in her IG show it was obscene with Seo Joon to Min young. Her thoughts are dirty.

ps. don,t quote photo sis

Long time ago since the last time I visited this thread. :)

Just reminder, please please please.....

For all PPC shipper accounts out there be aware for everything you post. Be responsible for all the contents you post and please please please refrain yourself for talking about another rival shipper. 

If any of the other rival shipper put bad words to PPC or PPS, just let them be. If you also say something bad, you will face the war. :)

Spoiler

Few days ago I kindly reminded one of the major PPC shipper accounts with label name larazsnow with good will and no offensive words. Of course I introduced myself as PPC shipper, but her feedback was so rude and she blocked me. I had no idea what's on her mind and I just laughed at the end. 

• Like 8